Has Deepika really replaced Aishwarya's position in Bhansali's films? - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by TMKOC_MY

That should be awarded as the worst replacement ever in mankind history ðŸ¤£

SLB ran out of options ðŸ˜†What to do😆

During the Deepika phase also he had only 2 choices left whom he could groom into beauties suitable enough to turn into his Mastaani & Padmavati. Sonam & Deepika. For whatever reason SLB liked DP more & hence 3 movies.

Now that DP got older, also married, SLB had to move on & the only option he is left with this time is Alia. Among the newer batch she is the only one who has got the hype. Even if SLB doesn't like it, he has to accept it.

I wish he had it in him to take up a relatively less hyped / nobody and turn her into his next muse. Then Yami or Kiara could have been an option too.

Originally posted by Sharpener

Alia is not a replacement for Ash or Deepika. SLB isn't stupid, he is giving Alia the street girl kinda roles, not the queen or graceful beauty kinda roles. 

You have a point ! But, Aloo still will be called Bhansali heroine.

aloo replaced DP; trust me she will be perform as an actor; not just an overly decorated Christmas tree in bhansali's next.

Originally posted by briahna

aloo replaced DP; trust me she will be perform as an actor; not just an overly decorated Christmas tree in bhansali's next.

But Alia wasn’t able to emulate the Christmas tree in Kalank right? 

Originally posted by MaalGang

But Alia wasn’t able to emulate the Christmas tree in Kalank right? 

we did not need Kalank to know that. Alia neither has the looks or height or that presence ... But, in the end she landed a Bhansali proj...or is it 2 ...as per the grapevine.

Originally posted by pali001

we did not need Kalank to know that. Alia neither has the looks or height or that presence ... But, in the end she landed a Bhansali proj...or is it 2 ...as per the grapevine.

So did Manisha Koirala, Rani Mukerji and Sonam Kapoor. And none of them have been referred to as the Bhansali heroine. 

Originally posted by Sharpener

So did Manisha Koirala, Rani Mukerji and Sonam Kapoor. And none of them have been referred to as the Bhansali heroine. 

I think anyone doing a Bhansali movie is a Bhansali actress, this Bhansali actress has to do a period drama with heavy custom and make-up is bull. 

He’s working with Alia now tho ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by colossial2015

Aishwarya is old news, Deepika is current and someone else will replace in future.

Even Deepika isn’t headline news. Maybe in Chapaqua 😂 

He will go back to Deepika for sure.