Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ab what is this nayA drama? What is vansh up to but according to some writer or director Twitter he told vansh will not marry ahana  but why this drama is he protecting riddima from some body?

By the way where is dadi? If dadi is also joined in this then it’s deffinetly some thing fishy and they are pretending 

And I don’t want riddima to stop. For siya plz no no Bcz vansh should also repent 

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: favjassi

Ab what is this nayA drama? What is vansh up to but according to some writer or director Twitter he told vansh will not marry ahana  but why this drama is he protecting riddima from some body?

By the way where is dadi? If dadi is also joined in this then it’s deffinetly some thing fishy and they are pretending 

And I don’t want riddima to stop. For siya plz no no Bcz vansh should also repent 

The writer confirmed that Vansh didn’t marry Ahana but Vansh is playing a different game 

He’s trying to break Riddhima emotionally we guess by taking away her identity as ‘Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania’

Well ya Daadi is playing the game along with Vansh! Don’t know what’s going on in the mind of Vansh 

krithi12 thumbnail

I never expected van sh will stoop this low to take revenge . really I want riddhima to come out of rai singhnia house and show them their place .

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

On a good note Siya woke up and is asking for her 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi12

I never expected van sh will stoop this low to take revenge . really I want riddhima to come out of rai singhnia house and show them their place .

He’s being hurt so Much thinking she cheated and Betrayed him so like he said he’s tryin to show and make Riddhima x10 times more as to how it feels to be broken by the person u loved and trusted the most 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

On a good note Siya woke up and is asking for her 

Unfortunately wonder what that drama is going to be about 

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

this is so irritating for once can't itv writer write story without a bloody third wheel. its disappointing to see same old nonsense again and again. 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

this is so irritating for once can't itv writer write story without a bloody third wheel. its disappointing to see same old nonsense again and again. 

U can’t do any ITV track without a third wheel

Everywhere it’s the same 

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

U can’t do any ITV track without a third wheel

Everywhere it’s the same 

problem is here they could have created a extremely well story without even needing a third wheel. why to waste so much money on an character which will only degrade the quality of the show. they could have used the money better to have better vfx or give back story for ridhima or any other purpose, just the plain mismanagement of money and story.