Epi 163: Ahana Vansh Rai Singhania - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

Might sia get amnesia as people talking on this thread 

Would be good if ignore him 

Also tit for tat 

Make sure to show people their place including dadi 

But then more importantly, I want her to realise her self worth and power she holds 

Wait, did dadi also not recognise her? 

I don't want Sia to have amnesia, Ridhima ko hona tha amnesia to ðŸ˜¡

Actually  I am quite  habituated with this kind of nasty things . Ekta does worse . She glorified marital rape . I was expecting  this from Dadi  and Ishani . There is a bigger picture  called Ahana behind it . I want  Vansh's punishment/ regret/suffering  whatsoever u called and  Riddhima  to rise against  him , Even if  she teams up with Kabir .... She will b staying here for sure,May b as Siya's doctor .... But  the fact is  that she will retaliate . Either Siya will reveal everything or she only will remember Riddhima ....as her therapist. More to come in our way .

But  Vansh has convinced Dadi  to do this ,How  i dont know ,Why I dont know again ,But i am sure Ahana  is holding a big secret and Even if its a revenge,if vansh has gone so low and far ,its has to be  something grave too . I repeat i dont justify  Vansh anyway no matter how much handsome and favorite and brilliant he is!Riddhima  dont get melt down  ,UR  GANDA BACCHA NEEDS UR DANDE KI MAAR !

Originally posted by SnehaSneha

tHATS EXACTLY MY POINT IF DADI HAS REFUSED , KOI AUR BAT HAI ,stayed vansh ko ahana  ne bohut ganda fasaya hai ... albeit i am not justifying any of his ganda  harkat !

That will come tomorrow 

But yes in upcoming they showed 

It be for sia 

Think so 

Not sure

Originally posted by pyaar2012

tHATS EXACTLY MY POINT IF DADI HAS REFUSED , KOI AUR BAT HAI ,stayed vansh ko ahana  ne bohut ganda fasaya hai ... albeit i am not justifying any of his ganda  harkat !

No comments on Vansh today 

Dadi being part of .. don’t know what he said 

Just one line 

Blood is thicker than water 

Originally posted by pyaar2012

Did they show her refusing? I don't see her in the conference hall. 

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

That will come tomorrow 

But yes in upcoming they showed 

It be for sia 

Think so 

Not sure

Oh so there are teeny tiny chances Sia might let the truth out 

Siya will only remember her as Dr. Riddhima and Vansh will let her stay for that reason only. Then at some point Riddhima will cure Siya and she will reveal the truth. This is what gonna happen I guess. I hope Riddhima only stay there to fulfil her duty as physiotherapist and leaves afterwards. 

Kabir's reactions and speech were funny.

Sia said Riddhima and not bhabhi so I'm assuming Riddhima will stay in VR mansion as Sia's physiotherapist for now. Lets see

Did they show her refusing? I don't see her in the conference hall. 

Yes 

As upcoming 

It will come tomorrow 

Not in precap 

Show break mein upcoming