Epi 163: Ahana Vansh Rai Singhania - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by annapooranim98

The worst thing that a husband can do to his wife is recognising another woman as his wife.Please no one justify it by saying dark love .

He talks so much much about purity of marriage,then wth is he doing??

The way riddhima was kicked out of her own house in front of so outsiders was horrible..

Ishani is the worst character .She forgives Aryan who tried to kill her child but hates ridz for no reason.

The raisinghaniyas are a truck load of garbage.

The girl took 2 bullets for vansh and always stood by his family but this is what she gets back in return.

He said that he would cross limits if she gives him dhoka and to some extent she deserves punishment but what he did today was sin.

Don't know how an elder like Dadi supported him.

The thing that attracted audience to vansh was his intelligence ,charm and the way he respects woman but all 3 have been destroyed in this track.

though i anticipated this but going through and watching this something else. i so wanted to kill vansh. we know this is the only way to break ridhima then too it was disgusted. he has broken the sanctity of the marriage.  

Originally posted by shwetha85

Lets see! a lie is also equal to the same..doesn't matter

It broke her 

I’m hoping to see Ridhima stand herself Ridhima 

No one 

Revenge such a way 

No need of surname of a man 

She is fine for herself

Originally posted by Madhusmitailove

I want to say ,i can never be the same.i m done hereπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

We are broken 

But will rise soon

Ridhima will make us rise again 

That girl won’t accept defeat 

So do us 

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

I’m hurt when she was thrown in that way 

But yes, I read a tweet a the writer saying where she will go in pandemic 

So might stay in the house due to sia 

Might stay 

But will Sia tell the truth or she would go back in coma? 

Even if she stays there I'm fine with it as long as she realises her worth and vansh his mistakes.

I want her to ignore him completely !! 

Originally posted by annapooranim98

The worst thing that a husband can do to his wife is recognising another woman as his wife.Please no one justify it by saying dark love .

He talks so much much about purity of marriage,then wth is he doing??

The way riddhima was kicked out of her own house in front of so outsiders was horrible..

Ishani is the worst character .She forgives Aryan who tried to kill her child but hates ridz for no reason.

The raisinghaniyas are a truck load of garbage.

The girl took 2 bullets for vansh and always stood by his family but this is what she gets back in return.

He said that he would cross limits if she gives him dhoka and to some extent she deserves punishment but what he did today was sin.

Don't know how an elder like Dadi supported him.

The thing that attracted audience to vansh was his intelligence ,charm and the way he respects woman but all 3 have been destroyed in this track.

No comments on it 

Well I feel makers too know for today episode all hate Vansh 

Mamtha said once, a day would come viewers will hate him 

That girl will arise 

He has taken what he has given 

She is Ridhima was Ridhima will be Ridhima - need to self enlightened 

Originally posted by Sunshine_nino

I am sure they will show Sia having amnesia and remembering Ridhhima as her physiotherapist. They are having fun torturing Ridhhima every damn episode..... Itni jaldi reveal nai karenge

Makers are hell bent in turning Ridhhima into Aarohi 2.0

And Ishani.... This woman is the worst living being in the whole planet. Guess she lost her memory that Aryan joined hands with Kabir and tried to harm her child. I don't expect her to change her perspective even if she comes to know how Ridhhu tried saving her baby. 

Can consider this as option dear 

Superb would be when Ridhima comes as physiotherapist she should remove marriage symbols 

But don’t think so it will happen 

I just need Ridhima to know what he is her self worth and the power she holds 

Originally posted by pyaar2012

I am having the same feeling  varna riddhima ki  retalitation  nhi ayega ! if we need strong  riddhima she is supposed to stay in the mansion and  give tit for tat  to everyone !  mujhe nhi pata mujhe riddhima  ka  rise against chahiye !

Yes dear 

Feel same 

As said in post she should realise her worth and the power she holds within 

Originally posted by geetikabhasin

I think Vansh is up to something he would not let Kabir  in unless he is being blackmailed or someone he loves is being threatened 

Need to see what Kabir will do with Ahana 

But then she might say 

She is being near him to hurt him blah blah 

Originally posted by phoenix27

though i anticipated this but going through and watching this something else. i so wanted to kill vansh. we know this is the only way to break ridhima then too it was disgusted. he has broken the sanctity of the marriage.  

Yes 

Reading spoiler and watching is different 

Indeed broke heart 

Yet no comment on him 

Originally posted by SnehaSneha

But will Sia tell the truth or she would go back in coma? 

Even if she stays there I'm fine with it as long as she realises her worth and vansh his mistakes.

I want her to ignore him completely !! 

Might sia get amnesia as people talking on this thread 

Would be good if ignore him 

Also tit for tat 

Make sure to show people their place including dadi 

But then more importantly, I want her to realise her self worth and power she holds