SBS segment spoiler - Post hospital scene

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 months ago

Looks like media ban on YHC set is oversmiley36 We have started getting segments nowsmiley41

Basically the segment was about Sargun's phone usage.. But they also showed shoot of a scene.. Ru & Pree in car.. He was dropping her home from hospital.. She started walking a bit  & started feeling dizzy.. Then Ru lifted her up &  is carrying her inside.. Rudra looked really worried.. I'm hopeful we are going to get some good hospital scenes & Ru taking care of Pree..

Link

https://youtu.be/5RTVL9PismY

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 1 months ago

unless this mahima is gone..i am out

Originally posted by kalyani246

unless this mahima is gone..i am out

I don't think she will be going anywhere anytime soon 不不 I will just be happy with her SS reduced & focus back on Rusha love story..

Originally posted by Rusha_yhc1

I don't think she will be going anywhere anytime soon 不不 I will just be happy with her SS reduced & focus back on Rusha love story..

@bold - true

Gosh as much as I dnt want to accept this I guess it's the truth but yh hope ur wrong nd thy remove her  asap cuz thy knw alotbof us aren't liking this track 

Agreed. CVs have nothing to show. No new tracks, so Mahima staying for some time.

Only watching for RuSha scenes. They should up their game, both quality & quantity wise.

Its all standalone RuSha now. Hoping for some good hospital scenes.

Originally posted by Eloquent

Agreed. CVs have nothing to show. No new tracks, so Mahima staying for some time.

Only watching for RuSha scenes. They should up their game, both quality & quantity wise.

Oh yaar .. mahima mahima mujhe is naam se bhi ab nafrat hogayi hai yaarsmiley7

Originally posted by Eloquent

As long as TRP is coming with M, they won't get rid of her.. how much ever we cry, so I have learnt to deal with itsmiley36 My main problem is with Rusha being sidelined & used as some prop, with no hint of what they are trying to show..

And tommorow also will be torture with full focus on Mahiraj smiley7 Atleast from Wednesday they should get back on track & convey where they want to take this track.. With Saransh & Preesha being attacked & M-Yuv reaching height of evilness.. it's time they take the story forward rather than going round & round with Rusha flop plans + Chudail evilness..

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 1 months ago

Yeh Hai Chahatein