Vanraj falling for Anupama ?

Posted: 3 years ago

Article :

Anupana is at a very interesting plot.while Ajupana is determined that come what may she will not forgive vanraj for cheating on her , vanraj is slowly falling for her.through they dont talk much , anupama has been taking care of him really well and vanraj has apologised for some of his mistakes.In the coming epi we will see that vanrak falls off the bed and Anupana runs to his rescue.she puts himback on the bed and tells him that he should have called her if he needed anything.its a very emotional moment as vanraj slowly realizing anupama worth in his life.but there is a suprise for them.kavya will be standing at the door while all this happeining and guess what she has come to live with vanraj in the house so what will vanraj do now ?will he ask kavya to go back ?how will anupama and other family react to this ?

My comment on this :

I love Anupama but yeh kavya ke itna himmat ke woh apne bags ke saath shah family ke ghar tak aye to stay with vee

Yeh sab anupama sheh de huwe han kavya ko

If anu agreed kavya to stay 

Pakhi..samar pe already vanraj ke affair kitna ganda effects han iss ke baad aur zyada worst hoga bache apne parents se cheeze seekhte han

Anupama shouldnot let kavya do to what she want to do 

Before kavya use to think before doing anything now she didnt think even for the sec before doing any thing 

Last thing I care about is Vanraj's love and emotions πŸ˜ˆ I just don't want Anupama to have any soft corner for him.

I don't mind seeing Kavya around, infact let her just come and take him away! I am soon going to huge VanYa fan just for the sake of seeing Anupama away from Vanraj... And someday baa.. 

Vanraj is oppurtnist and I Dont think that anupamaa will let whatever kavya want to do 

Because   anupamaa ke bacho pur bura asar hoga  aur family  ki insult bhi  jo anupamaa nahi hone degi

I have feeling  ki anupamaa khud hi kahegi kavya tum vanraj apne saath le jaao ya phir vanraj se kahegi ki kavya ke paas jaao 

Or anupamaa  I think will talk about divorce. Look like anupamaa ka sabra ka baandh toot raha hai

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 years ago

Kavya coming to live in shah house hmmm realy I don’t have words to say πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

And I think this time  devika come to help   anupamaa. Devika is strong supporter of  anupamaa 

Originally posted by shahsb_26

Last thing I care about is Vanraj's love and emotions πŸ˜ˆ I just don't want Anupama to have any soft corner for him.

I don't mind seeing Kavya around, infact let her just come and take him away! I am soon going to huge VanYa fan just for the sake of seeing Anupama away from Vanraj... And someday baa.. 

i mind because kavya really pissed me off with her attitude like galati usski nahi anupama ki han 

Originally posted by favjassi

Kavya coming to live in shah house hmmm realy I don’t have words to say πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

she need another slap i guess

Originally posted by surabhi01

And I think this time  devika come to help   anupamaa. Devika is strong supporter of  anupamaa 

only anupama can help herself 

Originally posted by Susan.Dsouza

she need another slap i guess

Tappad de darr naiihi lagta saab vanaraj chodke jaayega usse darr lagta hai πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™„

Originally posted by favjassi

Tappad de darr naiihi lagta saab vanaraj chodke jaayega usse darr lagta hai πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™„

wah wah tere liye taliya aur kavya ke liye gaaliya🀣