Tea for Vanraj

itsprav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What was the need for Anupama to get Tea for Vanraj?  Dont know why CV’s show Anupama to still to be obedient wife ..  when will they start showing anu ignoring him .. Vanraj and Baa wont learn their mistakes if they are treated normal .. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

If samar would have at home then  samar would have took tea to vanraj   . Since samar has gone to temple with bapuji  so anupamaa gave tea 

Anupamaa cannot ask baa to give tea to  vanraj.  . She cannot ask kinjal too. Pakhi and toshu are sleeping. She cannot ask jhilmil to give tea at bed room 

So only anupamaa left to give tea 

If see previous episode. Anupamaa is not directly taking care of vanraj. It is samar who directly  taking care of vanraj. It is samar  who fed vanraj khichdi  . Anupamaa did not feed khichdi  to vanraj with her own hand 

And no where   anupamaa behaving like obedient wife 

Anupamaa just kept tea  near and going way without talking to vanraj. It is vanraj who talk to  anupamaa  . Anupamaa never talk to vanraj by herself 

And more over anupamaa sleep   at pakhi room 

Both vanraj and anupamaa sleeping at seperate room 

So where anupamaa behaving vanraj obedient wife? 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

And also   when pakhi woke up in today episode then it is pakhi  bring banana shek for vanraj  . Anupamaa did not bring banana shekh for vanraj 

So basically   generally  it is pakhi and samar taking care of vanraj after vanraj accident 

Anupamaa hardly herself taking care of vanraj now days 

angelic_charm thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Because she is the lead..And ITV's lead is supposed to be a doormat and thats what they term it as "Sanskaar"..

Anupama will continue taking all the crap from her family members , she will only reply Rakhi and Kavya back but never baa or her spoilt baby kids !

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsprav

What was the need for Anupama to get Tea for Vanraj?  Dont know why CV’s show Anupama to still to be obedient wife ..  when will they start showing anu ignoring him .. Vanraj and Baa wont learn their mistakes if they are treated normal .. 

exactly.. Anupama need to take her stand.. people will tell 100 stuff.. one that helps themselves God help them only.. here Anu is letting these 2use her and thus they ate using her

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't think so Baa will ever understand her mistake. About Vee not sure may be one day he will realize her value.

angelic_charm thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

I don't think so Baa will ever understand her mistake. About Vee not sure may be one day he will realize her value.

More than anyone, its Anupama herself who needs realise her self worth..If she is allowing people like baa to walk all over her, its her mistake..And i dont know why the makers want to show good people have no self respect...Its sending such a bad message !

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surabhi01

If samar would have at home then  samar would have took tea to vanraj   . Since samar has gone to temple with bapuji  so anupamaa gave tea 

Anupamaa cannot ask baa to give tea to  vanraj.  . She cannot ask kinjal too. Pakhi and toshu are sleeping. She cannot ask jhilmil to give tea at bed room 

If see previous episode. Anupamaa is not directly taking care of vanraj. It is samar who directly  taking care of vanraj. It is samar  who fed vanraj khichdi  . Anupamaa did not feed khichdi  to vanraj with her own hand 

Anupamaa just kept tea  near and going way without talking to vanraj. It is vanraj who talk to  anupamaa  . Anupamaa never talk to vanraj by herself 

Why anupama can’t ask baa to give tea to vanraj?? She is becoming stronger day by day and her mother in law also knows she is not interested in doing any wife chores. She should definitely ask to her desi mother in law that pass this tea to your son I am putting it on table. It’s not tough.

It’s good anupama is not sharing room with vanraj and it is also good she was not interested in talking with him but here writer wants to show that anupama ek step badha rai hai vanraj ke taraf to butcher Anupama‘s character.

To show their darling vanraj in positive light, seems like makers are planning to butcher anupama. How significantly today anupama told Kavya that I am not interested in returning to vanraj and kinjal also show immense faith in Anupama that her mummy will never accept vanraj again.

Now showing some small small steps from anupama’s  side , makers will make vanraj in good light. I just hate this Rajan shahi . It is his old habit to show male lead in good light, butcher female lead’s character.

Laysha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg this seriel is following sreemoyee now its shame I hope this writers see where they heading its disgusting because if he comes to realization and start falling in love with anu again and realize kavYa is this admiration like  sreemoyee. kavYa will be super villian but if u ask me who is the true villian it's anu who will force him marrying someone who he doesn't love and want yo furfill that marriage due to kavYa emosionally blackmailing her suicide and all she actually ask him to marry her which is the start of the wrongdoings and her the biggest villian in the story  basically she interferes in thier matters as she taks big but doesn't realize she is still in love with her ex  and the reason for thee is that unhappy marriage even she will interfere as time  come to which is so bad I hate it cuttently she is the worst my God that's why I left that seriel coz she has became an opportunist and pretentious character double standards as she acts like she needs nothing from people but create problems in their lives circumstances lead to making her husband the most desperate person on this seriel very pitiful right now as he keeps and doing thing according to her its a shame while the other lady will hate her and plan plot against her whole she do is act goody goody with her I pray and hope the writer makes some changes or else forget this seriel as well because  indirectly also anu is taking care of vee like how sreeyoee did when he fell sick difference he met with an accident and vee is much more terrible than anindo 

Edited by Laysha - 3 years ago
itsprav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What do you think about today? Still u think ,  Anu is not helping Vanraj .. she was holding him near the table just because Baa wanted .. Cant she say No ? Samar and paakhi were next to her right?  I still think she shouLd strongly say No if she moved on and doesn’t want to do the wife’s jobs! 

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Edited by itsprav - 3 years ago