My two cents on the show and the current track

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Currently there has been a lot of theories going on about the current and upcoming tracks so thought to give my take on the same.

A lot of us are obviously feeling disconnected with the show especially  due to the inconsistencies  both in the characters and storyline, so maybe a different take on the same to understand it better.

THE CHARACTERS

Vansh Rai Singhania.

The most unpredictable character..A lot of people might disagree since he was supposed to be a mastermind yet he is acting like a normal ITV hero taking revenge on the female lead because his "ego" was hurt. But Isn't that it. By behaving in a way that was not expected of him, isn't he unpredictable.

In my opinion, the makers have delivered this character exactly the why it was promised..Grey, flawed and with various shades

However recently his lines seems to be problem. His reason for revenge is clear to the viewers. however the dialogues that is supposed to emote his inner feelings has been lousy.

People wonder how the great mastermind never knew that riddhima is a spy. I will clear it now. Yes, he did. He truly believed that she was spy. But when she took the bullet for him, he disregarded all of his theories. The guilt that he might have accused an "innocent" girl, his wife, for something she did not do made him come closer to her and fall for her. 

This is not part of any bigger game. I have seen a lot of theories saying that vansh knew everything from the beginning and this is all part of a bigger game. I disagree. If that was the case None of the tracks make sense. Vansh would have won every time. He didn't have to die and come back as a different person for revenge..Don't you think so.

Vansh's current actions are disappointing to the fans mainly because we always see him as the grand master. Remove that preconceived notion and look at him. You will see a broken man who has taken the path of self destruction. Vansh even with his larger than life attitude is a man who is a slave to his emotions. He is a grand master only when he thinks from his mind. Currently he is no grandmaster. Even with all the planning against riddhima, i would not call him one. The current Vansh is no mastermind. I see a broken man.

Why is it that when a guy takes his revenge, its always because his ego was hurt? People love Maya, kainaat or even ragini when they take revenge because we can understand their pain but when its a man its suddenly because of his bruised ego?

Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania

The Queen of the Game. For me Riddhima is always the strongest character of the show. Some might disagree because according to them she has compromised with her "self respect"  by not walking away when she found out Vansh's truth. 

Riddhima is a person who has low self esteem. That's for a sure. An orphan with a optimistic view of the world craving for a family finds herself in the middle of a chor-police game. Riddhima has always valued love more than anything in this world. I like every body else thought she would leave vansh after the pool confrontation but the fact that she understood the emotions of Vansh and reason behind is admirable. Her need to be the person she loves the most does not make her weak. Does a person lose their self respect when they choose to stay. 

She has not compromised with her self respect. We call ourselves very progressive people..Very empowered. but i feel sometimes we are wrong in this progressive approach also.

Why is it that a woman is considered strong only if she walks away. Why is that she loses her self respect when she goes down one knee to apologise..

I read somewhere that some people want Vansh to go down one knee and apologise..even before she did in the episode..Why is it okay for the man to do it while not for the woman.

I am not glorifying the scenes that they showed but i cannot understand the double standards of some fans.

However the only drawback i find in her character is i am seeing the same shades of the initial Riddhima who was blindly in love with kabir..Currently i am seeing the same riddhima who is in love with Vansh. The only difference a major one is that Riddhima knows about Vansh's true nature.

Even with this character, the script writer has done his fantastic job. Making her say that an orphan has no identity is irritating.  It would have been better if they said an orphan craves for a family or something.

However the fans who are irritated by the above lines are also people who wish that riddhima is a rich heiress and take revenge on Vansh. Aren't you also thinking that Riddhima needs to have a family to have an identity  and to take revenge from Vansh. Is being just riddhima not enough to take her revenge..Again Why the double standards.

I see people say that riddhima is no longer relatable. Riddima was unrelatable from the beginning. In real life we dont see anyone going to a criminal house to gather evidence for their love. No girl in their sane mind would accept marrying a stranger for the same love. 

As i have already said, riddhima is the strongest character, the best among the three leads.If only she could balance between her mind and heart according to the situation, She could understand the game a little better and would emerge victorious.

THE FAMILY JAAP

Everyone are irritated by the fact that riddhima is considering the people in VR mansion as her family since they never did anything to get that credit. But i think both Vansh and Riddhima knows their true intentions They are in no delusion with respect to the family members.

Vansh in his first scene as Vihaan accurately points out the characteristics of his family. But i feel as his duty as the oldest son of the house, He is fulfilling their demands

Riddhima on the other hand, her life revolves around Vansh. everything important to Vansh is important to her. While Vansh is the shield to his family members, riddhima acts as a shield to Vansh. 

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE TRACK

The list goes on and on. 

The fast paced track that is creating a lot of  loopholes in the show.

The fantastic job of the script writer

The best editing team in the world.

and the writer's inability to understand their own show.

The writer forgetting that Riansh marriage was never love or arranged is laughable.

The saving grace are the actors be it helly, rrahul, vishal and all the other supporting actors..

VIHAAN TRACK - OPPORTUNITY LOST

A track that could have done wonders if it was executed in the right way. What was the need of Vansh-Vihaan story when you were going to end it in a day.

Makers may say that the fans's demand was the reason the track was cut short. I beg to disagree. People has just gotten used to Vihaan and were loving the track. All fans wanted to know was whether Vansh was Vihaan. But the rushed track was so unsatisfactory that we could not even enjoy the return of our famous daddi wala.

I am not relying on any spoilers or articles until its from a trusted source because all are fake. Everytime a new spoiler comes out..Guys please remember these are the same articles who posted that Sia was kabir's girlfriend.🤢

Bottom line - If i have to predict i would say that separation is on the cards for Vansh and Riddhima. Sia is going to wake up soon to show the mirror to vansh. The much awaited Redemption track will soon start. Dont know if riddhima will leave our not..But we will see a guilt ridden Vansh asking for her forgiveness. That seems clear.

So guys have patience..Don't make too much theories and just enjoy the show.

I absolutely agree  with  your  each and every point .  But  i really want to  make  some objections that makers are trying to feed us .

1. Vansh 's revenge is one track , he atleast would have given a little more painful  punishment to Anupriya .

2.The moment I think of a SR and abandonment  it sucks  me up .  I  was happy Vansh shunned the romantic advances of Riddhima ,  it was justified . I am a romantic person , i would like to watch them romance but it should not b a tool to torture forced or accidental .

3. No growth to  the  supporting character

4. No growth of Ishangre

5.Saswat  rai giving clarification and making deregotary comments

6.too much dance and music

Riddhima  needs not to leave the Mansion  Can't she be  ignorant and cold heart to Vansh ?

Originally posted by pyaar2012

I absolutely agree  with  your  each and every point .  But  i really want to  make  some objections that makers are trying to feed us .

1. Vansh 's revenge is one track , he atleast would have given a little more painful  punishment to Anupriya .

2.The moment I think of a SR and abandonment  it sucks  me up .  I  was happy Vansh shunned the romantic advances of Riddhima ,  it was justified . I am a romantic person , i would like to watch them romance but it should not b a tool to torture forced or accidental .

3. No growth to  the  supporting character

4. No growth of Ishangre

5.Saswat  rai giving clarification and making deregotary comments

6.too much dance and music

Riddhima  needs not to leave the Mansion  Can't she be  ignorant and cold heart to Vansh ?

The makers need to address a lot of things..they are gambling with show now.. they need to calm down and set a proper pace for the show

i feel like when they can't show the growth of our leads properly how can they show that of the supporting characters.

I have already said the makers know that their entire cast is outstanding but they don't have a single proper track for them other than torture riddhima mission. Its irritating to say the least. 

And regarding riddhima, there has been a lot of tweets to the writers for their separation so hoping they will take it into consideration

Keeping everything aside , i am vouching on the fact that Siya has returned .  I really hope she puts an end to Riddhima's misery and riddhima 's  breakdown and never going back attitude to Vansh is a must ....

Originally posted by pyaar2012

Keeping everything aside , i am vouching on the fact that Siya has returned .  I really hope she puts an end to Riddhima's misery and riddhima 's  breakdown and never going back attitude to Vansh is a must ....

I think she is.its time for her to get up. The are gearing up for the biggest betrayal from Vansh and at the same time sia wakes up with the truth.

Yesterday's and day before's episode and the "phir bhi tumko chahungi" are all going to be a nightmare for vansh when he learns the truth. Its Vansh's turn now.