Jasmin will be missed! Despite her negative personality!

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Jasmin will be missed! Despite her negative personality!

I knew Jasmin before BB as I have seen her in Colors KKK show and her previous shows. So I have a soft corner for Jasmin since start of the show and before from this show. 

I always found her cute, bubbly and childish at times. But her negative side is something I came to know from BB. 

So I like Jasmin despite her negative personality. Hence, her sudden eviction shocked me! She's much more popular than Aly at least. So I don't understand how he's saved. Abhinav is saved because neutral audience loves Abhinav and his fanbase has become strong. Plus he has Ruby fan's support as well. 

Jasmin was openly supported by BB and Salman. Aly was sent for uplifting her game, which he did initially and then again when he entered back, he overshadowed her game. Jasmin was otherwise a weak player. Sallu called her TV ki Katrina Kaif & even fake cried on her eviction. 

So chances of Jasmin or Aly's Eviction were high. But I'm shocked why BB did this. Maybe they couldn't let go Aly once again for the third time, hence they decided to evict Jasmin, as she has anyway damaged her image and is tagged as negative personality now. Plus Aly ruined her chances as well. The bubbly Jasmin is gone long back, after Aly's entry. She became more confident after his entry. He overshadowed her game totally!

Jasmin simply came across as negative at times in several incidences. So maybe that's why she now lacks audience support.

I somehow believe that now Jasmin will not be back. And even if she will be back now, she will have all the outside information plus will be spoonfed a lot. Plus she won't be able to win now. 

Upon her Eviction, Aly looked affected and so as Jasmin. He has Asthma. Poor guy !!

However, just when Jasmin started speaking against everyone in the house, that's when Sallu stopped her, to save her from negative bashing. LOL He even fake cried for her. Sallu ruined this sad moment into a comic one. LOL 

I really want to believe on Aly's reaction on Jasmin's eviction. However, it looked like an act to me, especially when Jasmin started speaking negative about others. 

Anyway, Jasmin Bhasin you will be missed. I liked her bonding with Abhinav, Rubina, Rahul and Aly! I will always have a soft corner for her. :)😳⭐️🤗❤️

What do you all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Popliandsons thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I won't miss her one bit! Good riddance in fact. 🙏

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

I think she will be back

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe colors wanted to save money? By sending her out they are saving the amount which they have to pay weekly 

otherwise I can’t understand why she won’t come back 

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Too much negativity. She was fine until she started that nose topic with Rakhi. After that more or less it was obvious for her to leave. She got this on herself and she has no one else to blame for it (maybe Nikki and Rubina) who pumped her more. 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I will miss her even though she was the worst friend to Ruby. 

She was and is needed for the show. I dont understand why they are not bringing her back, I still believe she will be back. She was one of the popular ones of this season.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I lost all levels of soft, moist, tender, etc corners for her after seeing her real personality on BB. 

DreamCatcher00 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Most of the time I agree with most of your posts . But this time I am not really feeling I will miss her . You never know my perspective might change . I think before people starts her missing she will come back .

I never saw her before BB but whatever I saw not impressed .

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank God she is gone. I will enjoy watching bb coz her screen presence was very hard to tolerate.

Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I also had softcorner  for her  I like earlier  as actress dil se dil tak...only I didn't like her she fighting with rubina. But starting onward I liked her.. Now I have softcorner for again.. But she deserved to be finalist..more than. Aly and abhinav. . . Very disappointed she has gone out 🥺