Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Jasmin will be missed! Despite her negative personality!

I knew Jasmin before BB as I have seen her in Colors KKK show and her previous shows. So I have a soft corner for Jasmin since start of the show and before from this show. 

I always found her cute, bubbly and childish at times. But her negative side is something I came to know from BB. 

So I like Jasmin despite her negative personality. Hence, her sudden eviction shocked me! She's much more popular than Aly at least. So I don't understand how he's saved. Abhinav is saved because neutral audience loves Abhinav and his fanbase has become strong. Plus he has Ruby fan's support as well. 

Jasmin was openly supported by BB and Salman. Aly was sent for uplifting her game, which he did initially and then again when he entered back, he overshadowed her game. Jasmin was otherwise a weak player. Sallu called her TV ki Katrina Kaif & even fake cried on her eviction. 

So chances of Jasmin or Aly's Eviction were high. But I'm shocked why BB did this. Maybe they couldn't let go Aly once again for the third time, hence they decided to evict Jasmin, as she has anyway damaged her image and is tagged as negative personality now. Plus Aly ruined her chances as well. The bubbly Jasmin is gone long back, after Aly's entry. She became more confident after his entry. He overshadowed her game totally!

Jasmin simply came across as negative at times in several incidences. So maybe that's why she now lacks audience support.

I somehow believe that now Jasmin will not be back. And even if she will be back now, she will have all the outside information plus will be spoonfed a lot. Plus she won't be able to win now. 

Upon her Eviction, Aly looked affected and so as Jasmin. He has Asthma. Poor guy !!

However, just when Jasmin started speaking against everyone in the house, that's when Sallu stopped her, to save her from negative bashing. LOL He even fake cried for her. Sallu ruined this sad moment into a comic one. LOL 

I really want to believe on Aly's reaction on Jasmin's eviction. However, it looked like an act to me, especially when Jasmin started speaking negative about others. 

Anyway, Jasmin Bhasin you will be missed. I liked her bonding with Abhinav, Rubina, Rahul and Aly! I will always have a soft corner for her. :)๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

What do you all think?

Hi Jasmean 

๐Ÿคฃ

Eydis thumbnail

I totally agree with you despite of her negativity i have a soft corner for her and whatever personality she has atleast she was  and she is better than chicha  and Rakhi for me  will miss you Jasmin and all the very best for your future projects๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ 

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IF_rida

Thank God she is gone. I will enjoy watching bb coz her screen presence was very hard to tolerate.

Me too

forks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi dev ๐Ÿค—

R u a jasmin fan??

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DreamCatcher00

Most of the time I agree with most of your posts . But this time I am not really feeling I will miss her . You never know my perspective might change . I think before people starts her missing she will come back .

I never saw her before BB but whatever I saw not impressed .

It's OK if you disagree with me, at least we are having a proper conversation here. I understand your POV and that Jasmin is not liked because of her negative personality. 

Let's see, Manu Punjabi saying She will not be back. So I'm not sure. It will be clear in a few days, if she comes back or not. However, she was a big name of TV industry that's why I'm shocked with her eviction. ๐Ÿ˜Š

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: forks

Hi dev ๐Ÿค—

R u a jasmin fan??

Hey Forks๐Ÿค—

No, not really. ๐Ÿ˜† I just have soft corner for her because I knew her from before, I saw her in her previous TV shows and KKK show. I feel she's not bad of a person as she's looking in the show. Definitely she is negative, but not a bad one.

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: hava_na

I totally agree with you despite of her negativity i have a soft corner for her and whatever personality she has atleast she was  and she is better than chicha  and Rakhi for me  will miss you Jasmin and all the very best for your future projects๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ 

Hey first of all, I so wanted to tell you this, that your username is so lovely; have_na. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Whenever I read your posts and when I read your username, it reminds me of a special someone in my life. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†It sounds so cute too.

I understand your POV. She's definitely better than chicha and Rakhi. Yeah will miss her screen presence and smile. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

I will miss her even though she was the worst friend to Ruby. 

She was and is needed for the show. I dont understand why they are not bringing her back, I still believe she will be back. She was one of the popular ones of this season.

Even though worst Friend, she was still there for Rubina and Abhinav. Her presence meant a lot. Now Aly will turn against RubiNav. Jasmin controlled Aly so far, from turning against Rubina-Abhinav, because Jasmin has soft corner for Abhinav. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Definitely, she is needed in this show. I'm shocked too, that they evicted her and aren't even bringing her back. 

I feel Makers tried to prove that they're not biased to Colors faces this time by evicting Jasmin and bashing Rubina this WKW. Because apparently, Jasmin said Makers will favour Colors faces, LOL. Just look how Sallu was giving clarifications that he treats everyone equally, biggest Joke ever! ๐Ÿ˜†

MirindaCoke123 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Negativity cant be the reason for.her eviction...they evict people based on who they can do without..really feel she will come back unfortunately even if not as a contestant..as a supporter..I thought she had a finale contract but maybe no..Aly defo has a 10 week contract which didnt finish yet anywyas..lets see..won't miss her but yes I wanted to see the look on her face in finale when someone else won..โ˜บ๏ธ

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Popliandsons

I won't miss her one bit! Good riddance in fact. ๐Ÿ™

Agreed 

just wish she knew about abhinavs shit tlking about her

Edited by mz.gigglez - 3 years ago