Naagin 5 going off air (All discussions here) - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by J2lover

It would be feb end probably🤔 Even if its not ending by its intended run, it has tested everyone's patience now🤔 So the ship has already sinked

Ohh yeah definitely. Stuck on so long only for Vani. And did not even watch this Sunday episode. Don't think I'll watch this anymore except maybe the odd Vani scene or two if it comes. Sad that makers did not realise anything from their useless Chandini track. And definitely no season 6. Definitely will not come after the way they butchered the last two seasons.

Originally posted by Vgn1

I don't think it completed the intended run because it was to have 60 episodes at least? And this is on 44? So if they are pulling it off in Feb then it will be premature. But the way they have butchered the character progress and story line I am not surprised. 

I thought it had more to do with the time frame of 6 months and about 50-60 episode. That is what I had been reading on the forums during the initial discussions.  It was always assumed it would have ended around Feb and Sharad mentioned announcement of new projects as far back as Nov-Dec.

Either way, I would think the story ran its intended course. Maybe that is why they sped up Bani's confession and the consummation too.

Originally posted by nikki.171

I thought it had more to do with the time frame of 6 months and about 50-60 episode. That is what I had been reading on the forums during the initial discussions.  It was always assumed it would have ended around Feb and Sharad mentioned announcement of new projects as far back as Nov-Dec.

Either way, I would think the story ran its intended course. Maybe that is why they sped up Bani's confession and the consummation too.

Hmm, could be. But, seem like they just introduced some random tracks and had no idea where they were going with it. Feels like I was watching a random episode from multiple serials together. Only thing worth watching was Vani and in the end makers succeeded in destroying that and such a beautiful character as Veer.  He was so different from other male leads but CVs destroyed that as well before ending the show. Kudos to them for that. So, actually very happy it's ending for that and also hope they don't come back with another Naagin, at least not till they change the writers.

Originally posted by Vgn1

Hmm, could be. But, seem like they just introduced some random tracks and had no idea where they were going with it. Feels like I was watching a random episode from multiple serials together. Only thing worth watching was Vani and in the end makers succeeded in destroying that and such a beautiful character as Veer.  He was so different from other male leads but CVs destroyed that as well before ending the show. Kudos to them for that. So, actually very happy it's ending for that and also hope they don't come back with another Naagin, at least not till they change the writers.

I agree. Ever since Markaat, there have been tracks that have done nothing to add to the plot line except maybe some progression of VaNi.  Its been senseless and pointless to say the least. Veer definitely has been a landmark ML in ITV and I will be always grateful to the team for this character and for choosing SharBhi for VaNi. Disappointed in the turn Veer has taken but at least I am glad they didn't ruin the essence of Veer in other ways that other ITV characters of long running shows have been. I started watching as a regular viewer for VaNi and stuck around for them only anyway.  Was never intending on watching Naagin, the genre wasn't my cup of tea before. And after this, I don't plan on doing so. But never saying never either.

But I am really gonna miss my babiessss! 😭

Actually balaji ke producer ne gossiptv ke post pe usko daat lagayi galat news na failoa ðŸ˜†

Mujhe isme ss share nahi karna aata warna kardeti.  

Edited by So_much_khushii - 3 years ago

No hun. You must have read some old post, back when the offair news was actually fake. Now, its really going off like it was meant to be and is confirmed.

Mukta, the ‘writer’ of the show, herself confirmed its going off air in February!

Its actually going offair. Mukta herself confirmed it

Originally posted by _NINA_

Its actually going offair. Mukta herself confirmed it

Where did she confirm?

Its just an article that said mukta confirmed. It didn't have her quote or her actual words.

Nor did she confirm in her insta or Twitter accounts. 

When naagin4 was going to be off air,mukta gave an interview to deccan herald or some newspaper and later ekta gave another interview confirming it.

For n5..nothing of that sort has happened. So its safe to say until now no official confirmation has been given.

Originally posted by ratna.nanda

Where did she confirm?

Its just an article that said mukta confirmed. It didn't have her quote or her actual words.

Nor did she confirm in her insta or Twitter accounts. 

When naagin4 was going to be off air,mukta gave an interview to deccan herald or some newspaper and later ekta gave another interview confirming it.

For n5..nothing of that sort has happened. So its safe to say until now no official confirmation has been given.

Major portals have reported the news. It was supposed to end during the same time too. Mukta and Ekta have not denied these either despite being widely reported and publicized. N4 was a completely different thing. due to the abrupt ending, the situation surrounding it and launch of new season..

It wouldn't apply here. So the news is as good as confirmed.