Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CherryBucket

I’m not surprised. Surbhi deserves better. This show was different at the beginning because Bani was the toxic itv male lead type character (reminded me of Blair in Gossip Girl) - her hate was justified and the way she reacted to Veer’s love was pure fireworks.
The show got ruined from the point of their (forced) wedding - that entire concept was so rushed and so many characters (including Jay and Balwant) were butchered to bring trp. It should have been Bani who forced Veer into marriage to save Meera because she was the illogical hot headed one - but they decided to turn her into an abla naari instead and from that point all the actual Naagin tracks were ruined. 

The only good thing about this show were Surbhi and Sharad and their chemistry. They took all the illogical plots handed to them and managed to flesh out realistic and relateable characters. 

My hope now is that Sharad’s or Surbhi’s producer friends manage to get them both together for a movie at least. I don’t think we’ll see them together for a while (or ever) on TV. By now they probably both even have seperate projects lined up. Sharad said he would make announcements in Feb but if Surbhi’s doing another TV series we may not get hers until summer.

A small part of me wants to think Balaji destroyed Naagin5 on purpose because of they have bigger plans for Surbhi and / or Sharad and want to dismantle the hype of the show. But that’s giving the creatives too much credit lol.

LOL, I def think you're giving the creatives too much credit here 😆 if they had bigger plans for either or both of them, I'd think they'd want to capitalise on the hype of the show. After all, the hype of the show is actually the hype of SharBhi/Vani, the show itself is nothing to write home about. 

You're right though, Sharad and Surbhi took the rubbish they were doled out and found a way to keep people invested in their characters' journeys. The majority of those who still watch the show do so for either or both of them.  

I'll miss them, and it's not a love of the show that makes me sad to see it end, but more so a love of these two characters, their story, their quirks and nuances, their chemistry, and their potential. I'll miss Veer and Bani's story when it's gone, even though there are elements to it that I might have wanted to be different. And of course, I'll miss seeing Surbhi and Sharad together onscreen.  I don't know if we'll ever get to see them together onscreen again, but hope springs eternal, so maybe some day. It's becoming more common for popular jodis to be repeated, so who knows, it could happen. 

CherryBucket thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I noticed that one of Sharad’s best friends (a producer) replied to Surbhi’s comment on Sharad’s Instagram recently. He doesn’t tend to do that unless he knows someone so I do think we have some hopes left for the future project - but maybe immediately it will just be solo ones.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki.171

Bittersweet. Will definitely miss my VaNi loads and loads. Its upsetting knowing they might never come together in this way again. But I am glad the story completed its intended run and was not pulled off prematurely.

Yeah that was the best thing that every track needed on proper time no matter how useless it was but still there was no dragging. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Am sure the cast must be knowing the end date from 1st day itself!

Hope it ends soon actually! Its so heartbreaking to see, Veer getting butchered like anything! He was the purpose to watch this show!

They killed the purpose!🤔

Yeah its a finite series so they would have contact of 6 months only. 

They are trying their best to ruin his character  

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

The story could have been a lot better, but the trp race damaged it big time.

Exactly to enter in trp race they just ruined the story.

Vgn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

Ya this week track too crap as well 

Ekta has to revamp show and script writer to change

Daily soap ke writer say supernatural show likhvayenge toh yahi hoga. Writers are more focussed on third angle, misunderstanding, memory loss, all the useless and boring tracks that supposedly bring trps for daily soaps and saas bahu dramas.

Will miss Vani and their chemistry. Sad to see them butchering a character so much as they did with Veer. Sincerely hope they change the writers for the new supernatural show. If they stick to these writers the new show will either end up as a dragging endless saas bahu drama showing usual drivel and non-sense or will end within 49-50 episodes.  

Edited by Vgn1 - 3 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Good news is good riddance. Can't keep up with the useless storyline any further. Bad news is, I will miss Veeranshu Singhania and Aakesh, and a little VAni as well.

Vgn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki.171

Bittersweet. Will definitely miss my VaNi loads and loads. Its upsetting knowing they might never come together in this way again. But I am glad the story completed its intended run and was not pulled off prematurely.

I don't think it completed the intended run because it was to have 60 episodes at least? And this is on 44? So if they are pulling it off in Feb then it will be premature. But the way they have butchered the character progress and story line I am not surprised. 

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The show is ending for good! It should have ended long back with respect to story! I hope they don't come up with season 6, coz frankly they cannot handle supernatural! It becomes a comic show after a while! They really need to bring in fresh writers and practical storylines! I am probably gonna take a break from ITV forever😆 Naagin was a debacle for me! Extremely exhausting😆

Just gonna miss VaNi badly! I strongly hope we get to see SharBhi again sometime! Their chemistry is so much than words! A good script and good direction and bring about a magical tale❤️

Watching Veer was my obsession! Its going to take me a long time to reel from it

Edited by J2lover - 3 years ago
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vgn1

I don't think it completed the intended run because it was to have 60 episodes at least? And this is on 44? So if they are pulling it off in Feb then it will be premature. But the way they have butchered the character progress and story line I am not surprised. 

It would be feb end probably🤔 Even if its not ending by its intended run, it has tested everyone's patience now🤔 So the ship has already sinked