Naagin 5 going off air (All discussions here) - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Bittersweet. Will definitely miss my VaNi loads and loads. Its upsetting knowing they might never come together in this way again. But I am glad the story completed its intended run and was not pulled off prematurely.

Gonna Miss Vani and Sharbi... But somewhere its good they r not wasting the potential actors with stupid tracks. they deserve better. 

I dont think soon they will not come together for any show. it will be long wait. 

Am sure the cast must be knowing the end date from 1st day itself!

Hope it ends soon actually! Its so heartbreaking to see, Veer getting butchered like anything! He was the purpose to watch this show!

They killed the purpose!🤔

Originally posted by J2lover

Am sure the cast must be knowing the end date from 1st day itself!

Hope it ends soon actually! Its so heartbreaking to see, Veer getting butchered like anything! He was the purpose to watch this show!

They killed the purpose!🤔

Sharad Malhotra deserves so much better, the pressure of trp ruined the storyline & characterisation. The Cheel Prince got equal importance as the titular character, and then began the parade of "show Naagin content". Everything went downhill since then. Hopefully the show will sign off with a strong finish. Itna toh banta hai viewers aur fans ke liye. 

Originally posted by LoveMyself_sri

Gonna Miss Vani and Sharbi... But somewhere its good they r not wasting the potential actors with stupid tracks. they deserve better. 

I dont think soon they will not come together for any show. it will be long wait. 

Better not to expect them working alongside each other ever again as leads on a daily soap. ITV rarely repeats onscreen couples. 

Originally posted by nikki.171

Bittersweet. Will definitely miss my VaNi loads and loads. Its upsetting knowing they might never come together in this way again. But I am glad the story completed its intended run and was not pulled off prematurely.

The story could have been a lot better, but the trp race damaged it big time.

Originally posted by forest_foliage

Sharad Malhotra deserves so much better, the pressure of trp ruined the storyline & characterisation. The Cheel Prince got equal importance as the titular character, and then began the parade of "show Naagin content". Everything went downhill since then. Hopefully the show will sign off with a strong finish. Itna toh banta hai viewers aur fans ke liye. 

Don't expect much yrr! If defination of naagin content is keep butchering the male lead, better not cast someone as brilliant and outstanding like sharad! He's too amazing an actor to make him sidelined and weak, who's only good for romancing the heroine! I wish sharad chooses a male centric show or atleast a show where his character would never have a possibility of being potrayed as some puppet!

I so so wish veer was negative now! I would have preferred him so much in jay's character than this useless character who just keeps on falling prey to stupid magic tricks! I am so done with weak Veer right now! Am utterly frustrated!

The villainous Veer would have such a badass to watch!

Don't expect much yrr! If defination of naagin content is keep butchering the male lead, better not cast someone as brilliant and outstanding like sharad! He's too amazing an actor to make him sidelined and weak, who's only good for romancing the heroine! I wish sharad chooses a male centric show or atleast a show where his character would never have a possibility of being potrayed as some puppet!

I so so wish veer was negative now! I would have preferred him so much in jay's character than this useless character who just keeps on falling prey to stupid magic tricks! I am so done with weak Veer right now! Am utterly frustrated!

Sharad the actor has still kept Veeranshu the character watchable as a bare minimum. 

ITV is filled with women centric shows, the only genre where both the leads get equal weightage is romance - and we already have a lot of rishtas & bhagyas ! Sharad has already done Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki,, don't think he would take up a repetitive role for the sake of it. He did say in his recent interview that he's in talks for a few web shows, let's see how it goes. 

I’m not surprised. Surbhi deserves better. This show was different at the beginning because Bani was the toxic itv male lead type character (reminded me of Blair in Gossip Girl) - her hate was justified and the way she reacted to Veer’s love was pure fireworks.

The show got ruined from the point of their (forced) wedding - that entire concept was so rushed and so many characters (including Jay and Balwant) were butchered to bring trp. It should have been Bani who forced Veer into marriage to save Meera because she was the illogical hot headed one - but they decided to turn her into an abla naari instead and from that point all the actual Naagin tracks were ruined. 

The only good thing about this show were Surbhi and Sharad and their chemistry. They took all the illogical plots handed to them and managed to flesh out realistic and relateable characters. 

My hope now is that Sharad’s or Surbhi’s producer friends manage to get them both together for a movie at least. I don’t think we’ll see them together for a while (or ever) on TV. By now they probably both even have seperate projects lined up. Sharad said he would make announcements in Feb but if Surbhi’s doing another TV series we may not get hers until summer.

A small part of me wants to think Balaji destroyed Naagin5 on purpose because of they have bigger plans for Surbhi and / or Sharad and want to dismantle the hype of the show. But that’s giving the creatives too much credit lol.

He was negative! Accha khaasa villain tha. Aur Bani bhi achhi khashi grey shade thi. Anupama ka trp chase kar kar ke creatives ne sab kuch bigad diya 😂