am i the only one?? - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Rein123

like, the excitement i used to feel earlier for Naagin 5, i just dont anymore, i feel most of the tracks introduced recently are so random and dont really seem to connect much to what was introduced earlier. More over I dont like what they're doing with Veer's character.

no u r not alone... mee too

Not only u dear... I also have lost interest... and its soo much that I didn't watch yesterday's episode....

Ditto same case.

Actually the writing was bad this time.

Till few episodes it was fine...

Then there were like so sudden revelations ... like bani being a naag... markat revelation too... sudden and thanda 

Then that water track toh ...last mail in coffin..

Completely lost interest after that.not watching reading updates or even keeping Track of story.

Just watching Vani clips on insta.

Also Revenge game was really weak this time.no solid revenge base.

Jabardasti ka.

The show started so well but lost charm.

Vani romance also seems lil off beat now.

Initially it was so intense but for bani's emotions to emerge they were very late ...then once her feelings developed,I feel they were very sudden and fastsmiley3smiley6

Me too 

To begin with 

Who is teer?  Why shukla killed him?  N why the hell is bani silent about shukla after knowing that he teamed up with mayuri to kill veer? Why is veer behaving as if his twin brother is on some holiday and not that he got murdered right in front of his eyes?????  

Who killed monil?  Why nobody wants to know about it? Not even bani is concerned... 

What happened to bani's parents? At least who were they? 

Will bani ever reveal to veer that he rescued her and Jay from Plane Crash???? 

I mean,  the list goes on and on...