Arhi SS: OLFACTION!! (T#8) Volume II- Important Note pg 87

Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

• Taken

*Edited*

Space for Congratulations Image (to be inserted later) 

Space for Thank you, Image (to be inserted later) 

Space for Happy Dance Gif! 

Okay words now! 😁

Dear N! 

First of all thank you, thank you for this lovely dedication. 🤗🥂 My D-Day has been made! Whatte brilliant gift. It's added colours to my birthday celebration for Sure!

Second of all, congratulations on the new volume and new thread. Speaks about your writing prowess! 

Now the update was a hit! Woha! I thought only their rich and middle class difference was in between their love lives. Hadn't realised it also had their father and his wandering nature which has been the base for all MUs. From there it was just a Domino effect I suppose. One block over the other. Entangled the kids and left the mothers to suffer too! 

No wonder Khushi always feels guilty when she's around Arnav or Sister Raizada! 

Poor Sister R! Kartik could have behaved a bit more matured! Sigh. What has happened has happened. Nothing can be done about it now! 

How is it going to move forward from here? Considering it is the interval block.  Is it just me or have they actually been apart for a far too long? I mean a proper conversation between the leads hasn't happened in a long time now no? Something or someone or the other keeps coming in! 

God it's exciting. 

Cheers. 

Ps: I have never been on any of the above mentioned sites. 🤔 IF and Wattpad is all that I know apart from blogs! Chalo will check it all when you venture out. Looking forward to reading whatever you offer. 

Love and loads of love! ❤️🤗

Edited by TwilightStar_JP - 3 years ago

Dear N,  Congratulations on Thread number 8 Plus Volume II of Olfaction!

Cheers.....

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago

Happy birthday JP 🤗❤️

Edited by Ecrivain - 3 years ago

Updated....

Wonderful chapter N.

So, basically Kesar is the reason for ruining so many lives.

For a second I thought he was after Alvira.

Aradhana refused to give in to his advances and once he realised he can't get her to accept his offer, he has decided to ruin them.  I don't really see Kartik's fault in the whole saga.  Singhs were indeed looking for a groom and if Kesar manipulated Kartik into believing that Alvira was after him for money, there are more chances for him to believe than not.

Brijesh committing suicide is not done.  Who else better than him knows about this stuff?  He himself married a girl from a wealthy background against her parents' wishes.  They moved to a different city to start afresh.  He should have shown same courage and stood behind his family especially his daughter.  

What did Kaveri do with the information?  How did Aradhana die?  It doesn't look like Aradhana, Alvira and Arnav have gone to Delhi to their grand parents place at that point.

Back to the current time:

Arnav is worried sick for Khushi's well being.   First she almost missed the flight.  Thanks to Arnav's intervention and guidance, she reached the airport on time.

Now she has to live away from the boss's team.  What will Arnav do to get closer to Khushi without making it obvious?

I don't believe Shyam, but, Alvira doesn't know his plans, so she is feeling guilty.  Hope she finds his true face soon.

Cheers.....

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago

Congrats on the new thread, N 🤗

Edited by Ecrivain - 3 years ago

Congrats on Volume II, N ❤️

Edited by KRISGEET - 3 years ago

Okay what?! 😲

I just went off IF for like 5 minutes and this thread is up and already on page 2?! 😲

For New Thread! 🥳

And waiting for chapter 

------------------

Edited with chapter comment :

The glimpse into the past was quite revealing as were Arnav's thoughts.

Firstly the thing I'm most shocked at... Alvira was getting married to someone else when Kartik interrupted and broke her alliance?! 😲 And all this time, I was thinking that Kartik was the one who left Alvira waiting at the altar .

But yes, it is Kartik's fault eventually... and he was much more cruel than I had envisioned. Although a puppet in his father's hands, one has to admit that he wasn't a kid who didn't know what he was doing. Now I really wonder if Alvira should be with him after all? I'm unsure about Shyam too... but currently, he sits higher on my list than Kartik 🤔.

One man managed to bring destruction to two families... and the kids are still floundering around after so many years. Power and lust really blinded Kasar Vardhan. But that still doesn't explain what happened to make them lose their wealth? And after the tiff, what went on between Kasar and Kaveri?

Brijesh committed suicide, but what about Aradhana? I had thought that both sets of parents are dead in the present time... but now I'm intrigued.. are any of them still around? If yes, than why have we not been introduced to them till now? Waiting for further chapters to reveal all these questions.

Coming to Arnav... so it was after all him, albeit indirectly, who helped Khushi reach on time 😳. He is firm on making Khushi let go of the past and embrace the future... but there is something that he isn't aware of. Will that change his resolve or strengthen it... only time will tell.

For now, I'm just waiting to see what happens on this Dubai trip!⭐️

Love,

Stuti

Edited by ssttuuttii - 3 years ago