Why did sai married virat & why can't divorce him

Posted: 3 years ago

I had read virat keep ranting of sai being his only zimmedari , he wanting her to be gopi bahu etc.

I actually heard her saying I will not marry virat if he last person of this earth which virat too had heard  then she herself went to ask virat to runaway from GC so that sairat wedding get cancelled she herself was ready to help him in running away . My question is why sai herself dint ran away why dint she followed her own advice , or she should have tried to contact higher authorities of police department ask them help her to escape from d wedding , she would had hardly faces any humiliation.

What is stopping her to complain against chavans & virat for domestic violence , I m sure police force will help her & get her rid of this deal wali toxic wedding by making her divorce by virat & making her free from chavans & virat .She can start a new life 

30 lakh bahut bada amount hota jisse sai ki education bhi poori ho jayegi if I m right uska clinic bhi setup ho jayega coz may be pf + gratutity mila ke 30 lakh se bhi jyada amount ho . She might get a better person as life partner .

I m failing to understand what is making sai not taking necessary action .

Great questions.I would like to hear what others members have to say

I am not a lawyer but from what I understand they don’t even have to take divorce , they can file for annulment of marriage . They haven’t consummated their marriage yet and that’s one of the valid reason to file for annulment.

I have a different question- Why did Virat insist on marrying her when she gave him the option of running away? Pride. Duty. Farz.

Despite it being a deal marriage, she has grown very attached to Virat and its the same with Virat. Ever since she stepped into the house, she's been doing things for him because she knows he is a good person. She's listened to his family and their insults on the first day and answered only when Virat gave her the license to do so. She brought Pakhi back for his sake. She may not have romantic feelings for him, but there are  very deep feelings for him. Feelings which developped post the marriage when he stood against his family for her, when he was more happy about her results than she was, and in all those times he goes out of his way for her. She knows it and recognises it ( touching the feet scene) and acknowledged it to herself that Virat is a very nice man. And it is for this very reason that she is wavering between going to a hostel or not.

During the reception they insulted her family and she was giving it back to them but she did a u-turn when Virat told her that Kaku is the pillar of the family. I knew at that moment that she would go to great lengths for Virat. She will never file a case because she knows that it will hurt Virat and Sai is not the type of person who'd hurt the person who tried to give her a family. At this point, he is her family. She may say words like "who are you to me?" But at the end of the day, she knows he'll be there for her. It's the same with Virat, no matter how angry he is, he wants to be a part of her dreams, and her life. He said it himself.

I don't understand why we are trying to point out flaws in only one when both of them have their share of issues. In any marriage there will be differences and ugly fights that happen. It's what you do about those differences that matter- how you tackle, eliminate or understand the point of view of the other that matters. Janki said it the other day, its what happens after the fight that matters and I agree with that.

Edited by ..Peppermint.. - 3 years ago

Originally posted by deepikagupta9

I had read virat keep ranting of sai being his only zimmedari , he wanting her to be gopi bahu etc.

I actually heard her saying I will not marry virat if he last person of this earth which virat too had heard  then she herself went to ask virat to runaway from GC so that sairat wedding get cancelled she herself was ready to help him in running away . My question is why sai herself dint ran away why dint she followed her own advice , or she should have tried to contact higher authorities of police department ask them help her to escape from d wedding , she would had hardly faces any humiliation.

What is stopping her to complain against chavans & virat for domestic violence , I m sure police force will help her & get her rid of this deal wali toxic wedding by making her divorce by virat & making her free from chavans & virat .She can start a new life 

30 lakh bahut bada amount hota jisse sai ki education bhi poori ho jayegi if I m right uska clinic bhi setup ho jayega coz may be pf + gratutity mila ke 30 lakh se bhi jyada amount ho . She might get a better person as life partner .

I m failing to understand what is making sai not taking necessary action .

because it's a fictional show not reality n ppl want to see scens of leads together. if we think practically I don't think Kamal sir would have give his life to save virat. 

so no option of marriage comes

Edited by simpiragna - 3 years ago

Originally posted by ..Peppermint..

I have a different question- Why did Virat insist on marrying her when she gave him the option of running away? Pride. Duty. Farz.

Despite it being a deal marriage, she has grown very attached to Virat and its the same with Virat. Ever since she stepped into the house, she's been doing things for him because she knows he is a good person. She's listened to his family and their insults on the first day and answered only when Virat gave her the license to do so. She brought Pakhi back for his sake. She may not have romantic feelings for him, but there are  very deep feelings for him. Feelings which developped post the marriage when he stood against his family for her, when he was more happy about her results than she was, and in all those times he goes out of his way for her. She knows it and recognises it ( touching the feet scene) and acknowledged it to herself that Virat is a very nice man. And it is for this very reason that she is wavering between going to a hostel or not.

During the reception they insulted her family and she was giving it back to them but she did a u-turn when Virat told her that Kaku is the pillar of the family. I knew at that moment that she would go to great lengths for Virat. She will never file a case because she knows that it will hurt Virat and Sai is not the type of person who'd hurt the person who tried to give her a family. At this point, he is her family. She may say words like "who are you to me?" But at the end of the day, she knows he'll be there for her. It's the same with Virat, no matter how angry he is, he wants to be a part of her dreams, and her life. He said it himself.

I don't understand why we are trying to point out flaws in only one when both of them have their share of issues. In any marriage there will be differences and ugly fights that happen. It's what you do about those differences that matter- how you tackle, eliminate or understand the point of view of the other that matters. Janki said it the other day, its what happens after the fight that matters and I agree with that.

Wow so very well said. I think we are all in so much love with Sai that we can’t see even Virat yelling at her (atleast me). It’s a shock .. we def need to see the episodes to see what happens and if he realizes he goes overboard and how they resolve their differences .. 

Originally posted by prs_725

Wow so very well said. I think we are all in so much love with Sai that we can’t see even Virat yelling at her (atleast me). It’s a shock .. we def need to see the episodes to see what happens and if he realizes he goes overboard and how they resolve their differences .. 

Oh yes we all are so in love with Sai😆

Even I do not like him yelling at her, but he looked mad angry in the precap, so I wanna know what riled him up for his to blow like that.

Exactly let us first see where they actually went wrong.

Edited by ..Peppermint.. - 3 years ago

My response would be same as above:

Only Adding::

Also, you actually don't leave a marriage after an ugly fight --- even after a million ugly fights --- so long as you know your spirit would leave you if you leave your other half. There is a Bible saying, "forgive each other “seventy times seven times” (18:22), a number that symbolises infinity. It is true for people who are joined in their souls and are convinced that the other has values of the same kind. 

If Sai is so undeserving of Virat, it is also true the other way because I think the parameter used for pointing only one sided flaw is 'what has she given him?'. Well, he has given her a lot of 'things' that can be measured and seen and a lot that cannot be measured too. But Sai, she has so far only given him things that are intangible and invisible to eyes. The life she has breathed into him is one but bigger than that - she has given him her TRUST. A trust so deep that the only reason she needed the pillow wall between them was to ensure that she shouldn't be the one to cross over to his side. For a woman to do that, the man must be really, really special. Nothing else matters.

Edited by jankiraghav - 3 years ago

Originally posted by yyyy

Great questions.I would like to hear what others members have to say

I am not a lawyer but from what I understand they don’t even have to take divorce , they can file for annulment of marriage . They haven’t consummated their marriage yet and that’s one of the valid reason to file for annulment.

Annulment of marriage is not available in this case. Annulment means declaring a marriage null and void. It is granted only when the marriage has not met legal requirements at the time of marriage --fraud, bigamy, blood relationship that amounts to incest, age of the bride or groom and mental incompetence where one of them is incapable of giving consent. The whole concept of non consummation of marriage as being a ground for annulment has been misinterpreted. It is possible only if the party can prove that the spouse suffers impotency and therefore cannot consummate the marriage or give the petitioner the 'joy' of being married. Not if they're in a brahmachaar wali Shaadi. 

Also they can't file for a divorce until one year of marriage, as per law. Either by mutual consent or otherwise. The total separation time in any case would range from 18-24 months. 

wonderful post 👌

bold should be pinned on the top of this forum 

Originally posted by simpiragna

because it's a fictional show not reality n ppl want to see scens of leads together. if we think practically I don't think Kamal sir would have give his life to save virat. 

so no option of marriage comes

+1

Even I know this is frictional show , but people bash virat like he is such horrible creature on this earth , some demanded him dead  coz he dared to raise his voice on sai . In what way it's logical I fail to understand