Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Ridhima Vansh Rai Singhania ki kahaani abhi khatam nehi hui ...

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

After  yeasterday's epi ,My foolish heart thought it was the final blow on Ridhima.

But no, we r yet to see her suffer moreπŸ’”

M sure she will reach VR mansion  to receive final blows . Her title of Ridhima Vansh Rai Singhania & her husband will be snatched .😭🀒

Kya  karoon mein ,  mar jaoon ?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ye Ziddima hai khud ko innocent sabit karke hi rahegi aur uske baad wo kahegi bhad mai jao tum aur tumhara pura family mai to chali Azad panchi banke😎😎

Disha.2021 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-dipali13

Ye Ziddima hai khud ko innocent sabit karke hi rahegi aur uske baad wo kahegi bhad mai jao tum aur tumhara pura family mai to chali Azad panchi banke😎😎

She should leave him right now without wasting a minute. Bhaad mein gayi innocence proofing !

I want her to get out of that hell😭

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Vansh is a layered character  he has unleashed his toxicity. Tum logo ne hi manga tha...Mila toh tum log hi ro rahe ho! Yes he is cruel! Its a fact that what he had done is unacceptable but why she will go!  Riddhima is the strong  girl. Riddhima apni emotion show karti hai isliye hume bura lagta hai. Vansh royega bilakte huye char panch kanch ka bottle todega...Car se accident karega yeh toxicity nhi hota.Toxic matlab poison and woh jo kar raha hai usey toxic kehte hai. Zeher jan leva hota hai. And mamta ne kaha hai ki rumors r rumors So shanti se baitho. Vansh ne use uski pehchan aur vansh ko khud ko.chhin ne ka socha hai. Yeh toh karega oar Ahana se shadi nhi karega. All pages of a book is not beautiful. Ek kahani ka har ek panne pe ek.pehelu hota hai.... @Priya 12000 ki review hai....Mera inteqam wala post pe hum ne details mein explain  kiya hai... I think woh pad k tum logo.ka man shant ho jayega!

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by-pyaar2012

Vansh is a layered character  he has unleashed his toxicity. Tum logo ne hi manga tha...Mila toh tum log hi ro rahe ho! Yes he is cruel! Its a fact that what he had done is unacceptable but why she will go!  Riddhima is the strong  girl. Riddhima apni emotion show karti hai isliye hume bura lagta hai. Vansh royega bilakte huye char panch kanch ka bottle todega...Car se accident karega yeh toxicity nhi hota.Toxic matlab poison and woh jo kar raha hai usey toxic kehte hai. Zeher jan leva hota hai. And mamta ne kaha hai ki rumors r rumors So shanti se baitho. Vansh ne use uski pehchan aur vansh ko khud ko.chhin ne ka socha hai. Yeh toh karega oar Ahana se shadi nhi karega. All pages of a book is not beautiful. Ek kahani ka har ek panne pe ek.pehelu hota hai.... @Priya 12000 ki review hai....Mera inteqam wala post pe hum ne details mein explain  kiya hai... I think woh pad k tum logo.ka man shant ho jayega!

Abhi pdhte h 

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by-dipali13

yess yess..in our dreams🀣

Disha.2021 thumbnail

Running to read !!!

guria19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You know this title is itself a curse..

A big game a big betrayal a full pledged trap for only ridhima remember that so called engagement of vansh πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘ welcome to hell ridhima.... That's what we are seeing we all viewers are leaving in illusion news flesh it's a set invisible trap... For all of us... 

And makers 😑 again immj1 so being a disappointed fan I quit long back but now the final showdown or moreover a scam to us... πŸ˜’ cvs se zero expectations.. 

I want ridhima to be ridhima only that title is a curse for ridhima.... Her bappa his enough yaar she doesn't need any family or name or pehchaan he should make her own pehchaan pata nai cvs πŸ˜‘ ka koi bharosa nai.... I am happy he will be the one who will break her beyond repair ok... Bappa is simply giving her the lesson she only said in earlier episode that bappa have never given her a family or sort of but he was always there for her... She should redeem herself be strong she forgot she is a physiotherapist.... She is strong made alone kabutar came as a ghanta in her life and her life doomed.... Vansh only said welcome to tell.... Since he put that 😑engagement ring it's all pre planned revenge as such think properly since the beginning trap has being invisible since the start we all are living the illusion now boom πŸ’£πŸ’₯πŸ’£πŸ’₯πŸ’£πŸ’₯ reality it is.... I just don't want them to make her arohi but they are in this track only πŸ˜‘ so I have stop accepting anything I just want ridhima to be the real ridhima ok she does not need that title it was a curse a hell since the beginning and ridhima is the one to blame but she entered this game now doom is here but she can fight it out only when the innocence will be dead and evil will take it's place maybe the innocence will remain but the storm of anger hate betrayal will hit then evil will make sure the innocence will never take over. Which I really want... Its a revenge game so emotions will never matter I want ridhima to be that 😑😀 that's it.... I really want ridhima πŸ”₯ be the one whose name is enough to live with she doesn't need a title or a surname or a pehchaan of that so called family it's better to be orphan rather living a hell with this so called family... Ridhima needs to understand her real family was sejal.. That friend whom she left behind because of this ishq... The real betrayal is of both devils ridhima is being like a muse mixed in this maze which will only give pain in return for life that itπŸ˜‘πŸ™ƒπŸ˜€

We all viewers are living in illusion again that behind this may be some motive of vansh but no it's a pure shot betrayal for ridhima it's fine this betrayal will bring the doom of both Kabir and vansh and his so called family... A wounded lioness is πŸ”₯ 😈 devil in disguise she is 1000 times strong when her downfall strikes but will rise through this... It a reality check for her ... That what she was before and now what she has become...for this which is now a mere illusion a biggest setback ...the biggest betrayal..... This breaking point will decide whom she wants to be at the end for herself..... 

This reality check is needed being an orphan is destiny not a curse.... Ridhima has to prove this.... That will be the sassy strong ridhima which I want to see!!! πŸ”₯

She has to prove this... Only and just stamped her foot on that so call surname which he will take it from her πŸ˜‘ will be glad.....the new ridhima needs to be born who will think for herself first.... 

But cvs ka koi bharosa nai....i have zero expectations from them..... Zero... πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I will try to write a ff on this.... 😑😑😑 

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bas bahut hua pyar k liye rona dhona😠....Riddhu bhag ja ab vansh ko chhod k😌

Disha.2021 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Dreamgirl08

Bas bahut hua pyar k liye rona dhona😠....Riddhu bhag ja ab vansh ko chhod k😌

Nehi bhage gi.  Kal  gaana ga ke bataya hai na hum sab ko " toote dil ke tukde le ke, tere dar pe hi reh jaungi"🀒

Suna hai, there is an article abt future track.  she will fight for her rights in VR Mansion. 

like seriously???