Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

If naira is coming back later in the show for whatever reason...

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

If naira is coming back later in the show for whatever reason I want her to come back as villain. In revenge mode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsmolvi.24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

that will never happen.

she will tell that family who saved her, she is married to kartik and has a son a daughters.

she has a big family. 

Edited by rsmolvi.24 - 3 years ago
Fantasyera thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rsmolvi.24

that will never happen.

she will tell that family who saved, she is married to kartik and has a son a daughters.

she has a big family. 

If she forgets her and kartik's relationship and only remember their fights, separations and falling off the cliff. Then the family can tell her that he (kartik) or the family pushed her off the cliff purposely to separate her from her children or gayu's enmity or something.

But for that to happen it has to be a enemy family, someone who want revenge from goenkas and naira. And there are a lot, to name a few; Puru Mama, Aditya, Mihir or his girlfriend, etc..

And it doesn't have to happen right away a few months or weeks after after naira's "Death". Maybe after a few years late, when kairav and akshu are a bit grown up.

Either she can directly show her hatred or pretend to be in love and slowly secretively do karnaamas in the household. And then the usual, kartik will try to make her fall for him again and try to clear her misunderstanding and expose the villain.

That way if they are going to make naira comeback it will make things interesting. 

rsmolvi.24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i think it could be gayu, she was in love with kartik when she realise kartik loves naira. so she had to sacrifice her love for naira.

she wanted to tell the cops, kairav pushed vansh, she blamed naira.

Fantasyera thumbnail

i think it could be gayu, she was in love with kartik when she realise kartik loves naira. so she had to sacrifice her love for naira.

And after naira's "Death" Gayu will be taking care of akshu and kairav right.

So she might misunderstand that gayu is trying to take her place and snatch her children.

Fantasyera thumbnail

But then she will be targeting only gayu, unless vihaan (vansh's biological father) returns.

I want her hate everyone except the children... kartik for misunderstanding, suhasini for not treating her well, swarna for blaming her swabham death, others ectera..

And as far as I know non of the goenka enemy (puru mama, aditya, etc) has any enmity towards gayu so it won't make sense. Unless this memory loss naira have personal enimy with gayu and for the family that saved she is willing to destroy the rest of the goenkas.