Memories : Riansh SS - Chapter 5 pg 20 (13/01/21)

Amekha thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This is dedicated to all frustrated fans out there like me πŸ˜†

Scene 1 - VR mansion 

Angre went inside his boss's room and saw him lying on the floor with bottles littered around him. This was nothing new he thought. This has been a regular scene these days. "Boss" he called softly. "Boss this party at Mehta's residence is in honour of our deal. Why aren't you ready yet. "

Vansh looked up at Angre "No Angre I don't feel like going anywhere. You go if it means so much to you." Saying so he picked the bottle he kept on the floor near him and resumed drinking.

"But boss this party is for you and don't forget this partnership with them will increase our annual turnover."

"No Angre. I said I'm not going anywhere." Vansh roared a bit loudly. 

"Boss please how long will you put your life on hold for Bhabhi. Let's face it, she is not coming back. Don't you think you should forget her and continue with your life." Angre continued in a miserable voice. 

"Don't you dare Angre." Vansh yelled getting up from the floor

"Don't you dare ask me to forget her. You have no idea how much Riddhima means to me. So don't ask me to forget her. She will stay in my heart till the day I stop breathing".

"And what do you mean she is not coming back. I will find her no matter which corner of the world she is hiding. I will find my Riddhima."

"Boss it's been 3 years since Bhabhi left this house. Our team has been searching for her everyday in these past 3 years. But still there's no trace of her. Don't you think she is going to great lengths to stay hidden, that she doesn't want to be found by you."

"Angreeee" vansh bellowed "I'm warning you. Stop it!!!"

Are you doing all this so I will go that party. Fine if you stop talking this nonsense then I will come to that stupid party with you. 

"Yes boss." Angre nodded clearly disturbed by his boss's outburst and walked out of the room closing the door behind him. 

Vansh looked at Riddhima's painting slowly caressing it. It was the only memory he had of her. Because Riddhima had destroyed every picture of hers before leaving. There were no photos of her anywhere, not in the house, not in his phone. All her things from before marriage was also gone. She took it all away when she left. 

"I am sorry Riddhima. Please come back to me". He started crying in front of the painting. "I can't live without you. Please Riddhu Pls come back".

Scene 2 Mehta's party

The Mehtas had thrown a lavish party at their mansion in lieu of their new partnership with VR group of companies.  

Mr and Mrs Mehta were greeting everyone who had arrived for the party. All their friends and associates were invited. Most of them had turned up but VR had not arrived yet.

"Hello Raj how are you. It's been a long time". 

Raj Mehta turned to see his friend Ashok Sinha standing there smiling at him

"Ashok! I'm so glad you came". He said hugging his friend. 

"So how are you? Did you bring your family with you?"

"Yes. How could they refuse your kind invitation. Here they are", he said looking at his wife Pranati Sinha and son Dhruv Sinha walking towards them.

"Welcome welcome" Raj beamed at them with a huge smile. "Thank you for coming." 

"Ashok where is your elder son Siddharth and his wife Samara?"

"They are a bit late. My son takes so much time to get ready. They'll be here soon." He laughed. 

Scene 3 - Mehta's backyard

Samara Sinha was walking around admiring the beauty of the garden. All the people were inside and there was no one around.

So peaceful she thought. She never liked crowds. She preferred the silence. She wanted to spend some time alone before she walked inside. 

Suddenly a hand pulled her and she lost her balance. She found herself crashing onto someone's chest. 

"What the"

She looked up at the person's face who had the audacity to do this to her. 

She saw a man looking at her with tears in his eyes. "Riddhima" he softly whispered. 

"What?? Let me go mister. What kind of behaviour is this. Are you insane."

"Riddhima I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." He kept on chanting sorry like a pitiful being not listening to nothing she was saying. 

"Who the hell are you? Who is Riddhima and whAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING. LET ME GO."  

She yelled at him. 

Vansh became confused for a moment. What was going on. Why is Riddhu acting like this. 

"Riddhu I know you are angry but Pls give me a chance. Pls I will set everything right."

"Leave me you monster. She shouted struggling in his arms"

"Riddhima" vansh groaned in despair.

"I'm not Riddhima."

"No no you are lying. You are doing this because you are angry with me aren't you. You are my Riddhima."

"Stop it pls. I'm Samara Sinha, Siddharth Sinha's wife. Let me go." She started crying. This was too much for her to handle. Clearly this man was insane. 

"Riddhima stop acting pls. Don't do this to me"

He begged her, his hold on her tightening 

"Sidd!! Sid help me"Samara started screaming at the top of her voice.

Hearing her scream several people ran to the garden. 

Vansh felt himself being pulled apart from her and pushed to the ground. 

"Get away from my wife." An angry voice shouted and he looked up to see a man holding his Riddhima in his hands.

"Get away from my Riddhima." Vansh got up from the ground and angrily stormed towards him. 

"Mr VR. What is this behaviour? Are you drunk"? Raj Mehta asked coming in between them. 

"Ask that man to leave my Riddhima."

"He is Siddharth Sinha, my bestfriend's son and that lady is his wife Samara Sinha."

Vansh looked at Mr Mehta in confusion. What the hell was going on. Why was everyone calling her Samara.

And why was Riddhima hugging that man.

"No Mr Mehta you are mistaken. She is my wife Riddhima."

Siddharth had enough of this drama.

"Enough. Quit this nonsense. Uncle is this the man you are going to do business with? He is not even in his senses. Blabbering some kind of nonsense.  "

"Mr VR. Not that I have to explain anything to you. But this is my wife Samara. We met at our college 8 years ago and fell in love. We have been together ever since. Isn't that right Samara."

"Yes." Samara looked at vansh and nodded. 

Raj Mehta looked at Vansh.  

"Yes Mr raisinghania, Even I was there at their wedding. You are drunk maybe that's why you are confused. Please go home. You will see everything clearly in the morning."

"No stop it you are lying."  Vansh started screaming again. 

Angre soon arrived there and apologised for this whole drama.

"I'm really sorry for my boss's behaviour. I will explain everything tomorrow. I'm very sorry Mr Mehta." Saying so Angre and Aryan quickly pulled vansh from there. "Riddhimaaaa" He started screaming at the top of his lungs and slowly fainted. He couldn't bear it anymore. 

Aryan and Angre had successfully got vansh into their car and drove away before vansh could create a bigger scene. 

A figure stood near the gate watching the car speeding away smirking in the darkness. 

"How does it feel Mr Vansh Raisinghania?"

"How does it feel when your loved one doesn't recognise  you...."

Chapter2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155483285

Chapter 3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155500486

Chapter 4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155504848

Chapter 5

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155523711

Edited by Amekha - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurikaur_ginni thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

AmekhaπŸ€—

πŸ‘πŸ‘loved it

Please continue this one

pinku04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Befitting  punishment πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Absolutely loved it... can you please write more 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yes yes yes, bring it on!😈  I'm loving it

Amazing one Amekha!πŸ‘ 

Do continue soon

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Very interesting! Do continue soon 😊 

Swathu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Woww... Loved itπŸ‘

Do continue and update soon

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Its amazingπŸ‘

Waiting for the next update

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's interesting πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈ....it means samara sinha is Riddhu πŸ€—πŸ˜ wow amazing 😍😍😍😍.... please continue soon ☺️

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Omg I love it... πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™Œ

Moon10 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome story! Vansh deserves a reality check, update soon ❀️