Epi 162: The Last Straw of Happiness - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by pyaar2012

I think we are wanting  something that does not go with our storyline.

Sonakshi Bose - A girl that deals with  a insecured Mother in law and modern problems of married life. She had an immensely supportive parent. She was not a sent as a spy to a Buisness tycoon by her lover  

Sanyukta - A girl who had dealt with a chauvinist boyfriend. She was a career woman.She did not get married  to a Man whom she was spying. Sanyukta was mrntored by Vardhan  Sir and had an excellent set of Peer.

Veera -A wife of a Misguided Arrogant but Simple cute Panjab the munda who got immense support ffom her brother. 

Neither Riddhima fits into the situation  nor she beholds such kind of a love story. Its not about Riddhima being a strong independent girl who was dejected by her husband.The current story is about a Hurt agonized Husband to deal with. I agree self respect matters and she should b empowered. But here we need to see that she was a spy and she unknowingly  put her husband  into life risk and false murder charge. Vansh had a tough time to clear out all his mess.She was always delusional  and selfless in love and Now Vansh is in the situation where Riddhima was untill she get to know the reality of Ragini. What Vansh has been doing so far, many of the things are unjustified I have always found Riddhima strong. She fougt for truth she fought for love. Vansh was obnoxious forceful and selfish. But he was not a criminal. Riddhima put her through what he never had done despite she loved her. She indeed is responsible for Ragini and Siya but indirectly.Vansh is just returning in equal but in a double manner to her. When u compare with his dealings with Anubir that too with Ridfhima,its a mistake. He made Anu confess her crime by aiming gun to Kabir. He had in last moment had foiled Kabir's plan. But we have to understand that they are remorseless villains. They are in his life for certain benefits  or they will not sit and wait to make Vansh destroyed them.Riddhima is his love and  no matter how much evil Kabir had been he would have never been shook the foundation of  VR msnsion and the VR mansion......If Riddhima had not been involved. Vansh did not marry Anubir or did not keep fast or protect them.  The case will b always different with Riddhima.

Mamta had said Rumors and Rumors.  So  the situation  of marriage  like Riddhima and Kabir after Vansh 's death can arise. But she is not a fool to make Vansh and  Ahana married  where Riansh is one of the most popular  and unbeatable jodi of ITv.

You always make things simpler 

Thanks dear 

Originally posted by masked

Are the CV's of Naagin 5 & IMMJ 2 following each other?

Veer's gonna forget Bani as was shown in the precap & today nobody recognizes Ridzi.Now both the Singhanias Veer & Vansh have suddenly become Ghajini or what?

Anyway I don't know whether I am right or wrong but beneath VR's hatred for Ridzi I detected pain in his eyes for her & that looked quite genuine why? If Vansh loves her so much then why is he making Ridzi go through all this pain-purely for revenge by taking away her identity?

Last Season Deep did this with Arohi for the ulterior motive of unlocking the Bank codes but here while Ridzi's angelic face has not seen any Plastic Surgery Vansh is playing this amnesia game with her & he looked in pain by doing this.

All I can say that this Amnesia Game is the start of a new plan of our VRS probably something to do either with Ridzi's unknown past or the secret of expansion of his Mafia Empire making her a pawn in the process.

VRS is crossing every moral limit applicable bcoz he's a sociopath yeah we all know that but what if he already knew everything & is just focussed on eliminating the threats to his criminal empire whether it is Kabir/Anupriya & now Ridzi yes Ridzi-whether anybody likes it or not she was the catalyst for the eventual destruction of VRS though its not her fault at all.

She was just a pawn in Kabir's evil schemes.

What VRS is doing with her now is not revenge but he is doing it bcoz he has some purpose from her.

There are 3 theories in my mind regarding this-

1-Vansh knew everything right from the start & let the things play out as a silent observer watching all the players like Kabir/Anupriya or Ridzi make their moves & like the Grand-Master just when Anubir thought when they had won came back as Vihaan exposed their cruel schemes/spoiled their plans & kicked them out of the house.

Along the way he truly fell in love with the Spy but being the weird Sociopath that he is hired Ahana to inflict maximum permissible punishment on Ridzi only bcoz he felt stabbed in the heart by her betrayal who knows?

2-Vansh has realized that he now can Trust No One not even his impulsive wife Ridzi & considering the dangers she faces from not only Kabir but from his own family members he has decided foolishly that its better that she stays apart from her hence this Fake Amnesia Game so that she hates him & moves on in her life.

Since Vansh is not selfish like Deep was but yet a Sociopath he's gonna do every extreme & immoral things which he deems fit to make Ridzi stay away from him purposely.I don't validate his actions but the way I saw the pain in his eyes led me to that conclusion.Perhaps he really loved her & still loves her unconditionally but he knows that he can never stay with her happily considering the dangers surrounding the couple.

Even a Mastermind has its limits.He cannot be present near her 24/7 to protect her from every possible threat so he's acting as the ultimate Bad Guy for her own safety sounds weird right?

3- Vansh being Vansh might not be meticulous like Kabir but is someone who makes up for this

shortfall by thinking ahead of the curve like a Visionary.

This can also perhaps explain as to why Vansh suddenly made this Transfer of Property in Daadi's name right before his suicide drama.

Its pretty much clear that its a new game but Vansh as I have said before perhaps with all the Betrayals he has experienced is not willing to take any chances with Ridzi now though he might really love her unconditionally albeit in a twisted way.He is now gonna Trust No One & has decided to adopt a twin approach-

1-Find out & eliminate any future or present threats direct or indirect / internal within the family or external for the protection of his family.

2-Expand his Business using both the Corporate & Mafia connections so that it always remains Teflon-Coated & nobody is able to take over his empire.

Vansh has hired Ahana perhaps for these 2 above mentioned purposes considering her viciousness & manipulative skills.

Also I believe that VRS perhaps knows a thing or 2 about Ridzi's unknown past which would get uncovered along the way.VRS & Ridzi not only have a shared fate as a couple but share an unknown past fraught with dangers.Let's not forget the Mafia Connection of VRS.

As the series continues new enemies are gonna emerge for both Riansh but unfortunately its Ridzi who's gonna bear the Maximum brunt.

VRS  remains an enigma for all his fans.He might be Grey/Dark or Layered but I get the feeling that he has set an elaborate trap for Ridzi.The initial promos depicted Ridzi in the red knots & with Kabir's intentions already out in the open those Red Strings of Web Lies & Deceit spells new doom for her.

I have always felt that Vansh purposely married her yes call it attraction but it was not only to uncover her spy secret but to trap her in his maze of darkness where she's gonna drown everyday.Otherwise his revenge makes no sense at all.He's pained yet he's hurting her why?

PS : I have read some views regarding the auction drama of the Rai Singhania Mansion.Is this one of Kabir's moves to snatch the property by being a secret Buyer or this is one of the schemes of VRS.

VR is always enigma 

That is his layer 

And that is something Mamtha saying since day one 

Yes 

Some pain 

That might be pain of leaving her 

Pain knowing what she will go through 

Over and above guarding her but then it is necessary 

His point of view is something important might not get to hear soon but one day 

Lets see where this track leads too

Originally posted by Lipstickqueen

Well written πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved reading it.

It’s funny having watched season 1, but not all the way through, I could handle what Deep did.  Maybe I could understand his motives.  To me, right now, Vansh is a sociopath without proper explanation and that falls on the writing  team.  Too much of a disconnect.

Deep is calculated 

He know what he he wants and did everything accordingly 

But Vansh is different 

He changes his plan on moment 

Here what it is can be seen only once he speaks 

Its just a general  post.  I have tried to look into the matter in my way. Trying to make it detailed  so that every persective is covered.

Vansh Raisinghania -

He is an Alpha male. Typically oversensitive to betrayal. Since the new year began he had uncovered a dark or a gloomy side of him.Its a stated fact that he is taking revenge.

After Riddhima got cured from her injuries,he genuinely spend some quality romantic times with her. It was an  unadultered confession as he said "I cant hurt her now bcoz she is not fully recovered "There lies his sense of morality. But it is twisted. You will feel that he is being moral but his expression and his execution  of a certain action will make it immoral . 

He wanted Riddhima to taste the bitterness of betrayal so he asked Ahana to join hands to Kabir. The moment they cross the limit he reprimanded her.He literally buzzed her off everytime she tried to take an upperhand and he was clear that Riddhima should not b physically hurt.

He wanted Riddhima to kill Kabir. But when she failed he was angry. But later he told killing Kabir was never a plan he just wanted to see if Riddhima can cross her limit. All the aforementioned things he had done is vehemently wrong. This exactly what we called Toxicity. Vansh is standing on a verge of his self battle. A battle between his love and anger, If he had wanted to make her taste the betrayal he himself is also wailing in pain. He had turned his pain into anger and showing it. This exactly what a Toxic person will do. His toxicity is an outcome of Kabir 's mindgame and Riddhima 's betrayal that she bestowed on him by being brainwashed by Kabir despite she was in true love with Vansh. 

Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania 

As Priya 12000 rightly pointed out that Riddhima is standing exactly in the same place where Vansh was someday ago. He lost Ragini just for her stupidity and Siya was in the position bcoz Vansh could not manage the situation that time.This is the reason why Riddhima is trying so hard to pacify him. Unlike showing attitude and giving bombarding dialogue. She like a wife and a lover 

Accepting his anguish 

Requesting him 

Singing for him and trying to calm him down 

Showing romantic advances 

She tried to sacrifice her life thrice for him. And the last two were out of love. But to us its looking like as if she has no self respect. But its not about self respect.Sometimes we do put our self esteem aside to manofoy our very soecial one. Vansh melted down. But then again in a twisted way. He was getting softened by her romantic advances bcoz she indeed is his need,love and reason to live. Ispite of being so much  he undeniably loves her the most. But at the same time the sense of being  cheated....is sprinkling salt on the wounds that are fresh. Riddhima is trying to smear oinment on them but the wound is so deep that it will take time to heal up. Its not a small wound. Vansh was on the verge of losing his life dignity and identity. The  process of getting  his mothers 's culprit got delayed and he had to change his identity to prove himself innocent.This what is not letting him unguraded. He is afraid that if he will again to do the same thing he again may got duped as earlier . 

This is why i have given this insta post. May b its the editor's folly. But i think they deliberately edited it. Since they have arrived the Hotel room, Vansh had not taken a single initiative to come close or give in to her romantic advancement. Previously in the glass house he made her moments special  and started  his revenge or punishment later. This is again is a symbol of being a torned individual who is bearing the poison of past. 

Riddhima clearly showed him that death is not what she is afraid of. Vansh himself is the most important thing to her.Its the identity she cherishes and took pride of. Till now he was listening  to his mind that Riddhima indeed done a mistake but her pure love can surpass any ordeal. Then again now he is listening  to the wounded heart  he is carrying. He keft her in the resort alone as a semi finale of this revenge saga......The final will b his declaration that he dont want her to b Mrs Raisinghania anymore. And to go to that extent he will say i will choose any random girl.but not u....

This is the breaking point for Riddhima i presume. Now what she will do after this breaking loop depends on many thing 

Siya coming back from Coma and revealing the truth 

Siya coming back but fail to reveal.it 

Kabir blurting out  all his miseries 

And finally Riddhima again fighting for what is her....

Riddhima is stronger than Kava. She has immense control over Kabir and Vansh but the problem is the girl is unaware of it or rarely bring it out. She should do it more often with Vansh. Kabir automatically will lose in that process.

I really hope she raise like that strong brave individual who will fight back but will not run away.

Two small update 

The ring can b a tracker or Vansh might say that she had bring it for Ahana to hurt Riddhima more. 

Ahana is most probably  is not wearing Uma 's lehenga bcoz the lehenga  looks similar. I may b wrong here

Kabir is there in the bts so what he is doing there??can change the story.

Its just a general  post.  I have tried to look into the matter in my way. Trying to make it detailed  so that every persective is covered.

Vansh Raisinghania -

He is an Alpha male. Typically oversensitive to betrayal. Since the new year began he had uncovered a dark or a gloomy side of him.Its a stated fact that he is taking revenge.

After Riddhima got cured from her injuries,he genuinely spend some quality romantic times with her. It was an  unadultered confession as he said "I cant hurt her now bcoz she is not fully recovered "There lies his sense of morality. But it is twisted. You will feel that he is being moral but his expression and his execution  of a certain action will make it immoral . 

He wanted Riddhima to taste the bitterness of betrayal so he asked Ahana to join hands to Kabir. The moment they cross the limit he reprimanded her.He literally buzzed her off everytime she tried to take an upperhand and he was clear that Riddhima should not b physically hurt.

He wanted Riddhima to kill Kabir. But when she failed he was angry. But later he told killing Kabir was never a plan he just wanted to see if Riddhima can cross her limit. All the aforementioned things he had done is vehemently wrong. This exactly what we called Toxicity. Vansh is standing on a verge of his self battle. A battle between his love and anger, If he had wanted to make her taste the betrayal he himself is also wailing in pain. He had turned his pain into anger and showing it. This exactly what a Toxic person will do. His toxicity is an outcome of Kabir 's mindgame and Riddhima 's betrayal that she bestowed on him by being brainwashed by Kabir despite she was in true love with Vansh. 

Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania 

As Priya 12000 rightly pointed out that Riddhima is standing exactly in the same place where Vansh was someday ago. He lost Ragini just for her stupidity and Siya was in the position bcoz Vansh could not manage the situation that time.This is the reason why Riddhima is trying so hard to pacify him. Unlike showing attitude and giving bombarding dialogue. She like a wife and a lover 

Accepting his anguish 

Requesting him 

Singing for him and trying to calm him down 

Showing romantic advances 

She tried to sacrifice her life thrice for him. And the last two were out of love. But to us its looking like as if she has no self respect. But its not about self respect.Sometimes we do put our self esteem aside to manofoy our very soecial one. Vansh melted down. But then again in a twisted way. He was getting softened by her romantic advances bcoz she indeed is his need,love and reason to live. Ispite of being so much  he undeniably loves her the most. But at the same time the sense of being  cheated....is sprinkling salt on the wounds that are fresh. Riddhima is trying to smear oinment on them but the wound is so deep that it will take time to heal up. Its not a small wound. Vansh was on the verge of losing his life dignity and identity. The  process of getting  his mothers 's culprit got delayed and he had to change his identity to prove himself innocent.This what is not letting him unguraded. He is afraid that if he will again to do the same thing he again may got duped as earlier . 

This is why i have given this insta post. May b its the editor's folly. But i think they deliberately edited it. Since they have arrived the Hotel room, Vansh had not taken a single initiative to come close or give in to her romantic advancement. Previously in the glass house he made her moments special  and started  his revenge or punishment later. This is again is a symbol of being a torned individual who is bearing the poison of past. 

Riddhima clearly showed him that death is not what she is afraid of. Vansh himself is the most important thing to her.Its the identity she cherishes and took pride of. Till now he was listening  to his mind that Riddhima indeed done a mistake but her pure love can surpass any ordeal. Then again now he is listening  to the wounded heart  he is carrying. He keft her in the resort alone as a semi finale of this revenge saga......The final will b his declaration that he dont want her to b Mrs Raisinghania anymore. And to go to that extent he will say i will choose any random girl.but not u....

This is the breaking point for Riddhima i presume. Now what she will do after this breaking loop depends on many thing 

Siya coming back from Coma and revealing the truth 

Siya coming back but fail to reveal.it 

Kabir blurting out  all his miseries 

And finally Riddhima again fighting for what is her....

Riddhima is stronger than Kava. She has immense control over Kabir and Vansh but the problem is the girl is unaware of it or rarely bring it out. She should do it more often with Vansh. Kabir automatically will lose in that process.

I really hope she raise like that strong brave individual who will fight back but will not run away.

Two small update 

The ring can b a tracker or Vansh might say that she had bring it for Ahana to hurt Riddhima more. 

Ahana is most probably  is not wearing Uma 's lehenga bcoz the lehenga  looks similar. I may b wrong here

Kabir is there in the bts so what he is doing there??can change the story.

Depends on next Ridhima steps 

Either a total plan by vr or sheer revenge 

Can’t expect anything 

Just intrigued to watch and talk

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

VR is always enigma 

That is his layer 

And that is something Mamtha saying since day one 

Yes 

Some pain 

That might be pain of leaving her 

Pain knowing what she will go through 

Over and above guarding her but then it is necessary 

His point of view is something important might not get to hear soon but one day 

Lets see where this track leads too

@Masked 

I partially agree with u. He is doing it may b he wants to protect her from all the evil and also make a strong individual. But Riddhima had no connection with his Mafia buisness. Bcoz Vansh is a buisness tycoon. What he said to Riddhima in shayad sequence is a partial lie. He may have connections with illegal and mafia ppl but he himself is not a Mafia. And even if he had a past connection with her its not related with his buisness. Riddhima 's past may come out later but i dont think her parents were any mafia. This mafia thing is over hyped. It was a lie told by Kabir. Vansh is giving her revenge laddended punishment. As the days are passing  i feel he wants to punish her. Riansh are each others true love but There is no mafia connection  in it i am sure of it.

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago

Right.... I want ridhima to be ridhima only that title is a curse for ridhima.... Her bappa his enough yaar she doesn't need any family or name or pehchaan he should make her own pehchaan pata nai cvs πŸ˜‘ ka koi bharosa nai.... I am happy he will be the one who will break her beyond repair ok... Bappa is simply giving her the lesson she only said in earlier episode that bappa have never given her a family or sort of but he was always there for her... She should redeem herself be strong she forgot she is a physiotherapist.... She is strong made alone kabutar came as a ghanta in her life and her life doomed.... Vansh only said welcome to tell.... Since he put that 😑engagement ring it's all pre planned revenge as such think properly since the beginning trap has being invisible since the start we all are living the illusion now boom πŸ’£πŸ’₯πŸ’£πŸ’₯πŸ’£πŸ’₯ reality it is.... I just don't want them to make her arohi but they are in this track only πŸ˜‘ so I have stop accepting anything I just want ridhima to be the real ridhima ok she does not need that title it was a curse a hell since the beginning and ridhima is the one to blame but she entered this game now doom is here but she can fight it out only when the innocence will be dead and evil will take it's place maybe the innocence will remain but the storm of anger hate betrayal will hit then evil will make sure the innocence will never take over. Which I really want... Its a revenge game so emotions will never matter I want ridhima to be that 😑😀 that's it.... I really want ridhima πŸ”₯ be the one whose name is enough to live with she doesn't need a title or a surname or a pehchaan of that so called family it's better to be orphan rather living a hell with this so called family... Ridhima needs to understand her real family was sejal.. That friend whom she left behind because of this ishq... The real betrayal is of both devils ridhima is being like a muse mixed in this maze which will only give pain in return for life that itπŸ˜‘πŸ™ƒπŸ˜€

We all viewers are living in illusion again that behind this may be some motive of vansh but no it's a pure shot betrayal for ridhima it's fine this betrayal will bring the doom of both Kabir and vansh and his so called family... A wounded lioness is πŸ”₯ 😈 devil in disguise she is 1000 times strong when her downfall strikes but will rise through this... It a reality check for her ... That what she was before and now what she has become...for this which is now a mere illusion a biggest setback ...the biggest betrayal..... This breaking point will decide whom she wants to be at the end for herself..... 

This reality check is needed being an orphan is destiny not a curse.... Ridhima has to prove this.... That will be the sassy strong ridhima which I want to see!!! πŸ”₯

She has to prove this... Only and just stamped her foot on that so call surname which he will take it from her πŸ˜‘ will be glad.....the new ridhima needs to be born who will think for herself first.... 

But cvs ka koi bharosa nai....i have zero expectations from them..... Zero... πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I will try to write a ff on this.... 😑😑😑 

@Masked 

I partially agree with u. He is doing it may b he wants to protect her from all the evil and also make a strong individual. But Riddhima had no connection with his Mafia buisness. Bcoz Vansh is a buisness tycoon. What he said to Riddhima in shayad sequence is a partial lie. He may have connections with illegal and mafia ppl but he himself is not a Mafia. And even if he had a past connection with her its not related with his buisness. Riddhima 's past may come out later but i dont think her parents were any mafia. This mafia thing is over hyped. It was a lie told by Kabir. Vansh is giving her revenge laddended punishment. As the days are passing  i feel he wants to punish her. Riansh are each others true love but There is no mafia connection  in it i am sure of it.

Titli

What is your thought process 

Which episode mostly Vansh might know whole truth 

Do you think 175 or 200 

Originally posted by guria19

Right.... I want ridhima to be ridhima only that title is a curse for ridhima.... Her bappa his enough yaar she doesn't need any family or name or pehchaan he should make her own pehchaan pata nai cvs πŸ˜‘ ka koi bharosa nai.... I am happy he will be the one who will break her beyond repair ok... Bappa is simply giving her the lesson she only said in earlier episode that bappa have never given her a family or sort of but he was always there for her... She should redeem herself be strong she forgot she is a physiotherapist.... She is strong made alone kabutar came as a ghanta in her life and her life doomed.... Vansh only said welcome to tell.... Since he put that 😑engagement ring it's all pre planned revenge as such think properly since the beginning trap has being invisible since the start we all are living the illusion now boom πŸ’£πŸ’₯πŸ’£πŸ’₯πŸ’£πŸ’₯ reality it is.... I just don't want them to make her arohi but they are in this track only πŸ˜‘ so I have stop accepting anything I just want ridhima to be the real ridhima ok she does not need that title it was a curse a hell since the beginning and ridhima is the one to blame but she entered this game now doom is here but she can fight it out only when the innocence will be dead and evil will take it's place maybe the innocence will remain but the storm of anger hate betrayal will hit then evil will make sure the innocence will never take over. Which I really want... Its a revenge game so emotions will never matter I want ridhima to be that 😑😀 that's it.... I really want ridhima πŸ”₯ be the one whose name is enough to live with she doesn't need a title or a surname or a pehchaan of that so called family it's better to be orphan rather living a hell with this so called family... Ridhima needs to understand her real family was sejal.. That friend whom she left behind because of this ishq... The real betrayal is of both devils ridhima is being like a muse mixed in this maze which will only give pain in return for life that itπŸ˜‘πŸ™ƒπŸ˜€

We all viewers are living in illusion again that behind this may be some motive of vansh but no it's a pure shot betrayal for ridhima it's fine this betrayal will bring the doom of both Kabir and vansh and his so called family... A wounded lioness is πŸ”₯ 😈 devil in disguise she is 1000 times strong when her downfall strikes but will rise through this... It a reality check for her ... That what she was before and now what she has become...for this which is now a mere illusion a biggest setback ...the biggest betrayal..... This breaking point will decide whom she wants to be at the end for herself..... 

This reality check is needed being an orphan is destiny not a curse.... Ridhima has to prove this.... That will be the sassy strong ridhima which I want to see!!! πŸ”₯

She has to prove this... Only and just stamped her foot on that so call surname which he will take it from her πŸ˜‘ will be glad.....the new ridhima needs to be born who will think for herself first.... 

But cvs ka koi bharosa nai....i have zero expectations from them..... Zero... πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I will try to write a ff on this.... 😑😑😑 

Ff please do it dear 

Coming to the part of Ridhima strong yes 

Leaving whole story side 

Being girl I want Ridhima to recognise her self worth 

It’s not about teaching a lesson to anyone 

It just accept that she can create her own identity 

Not need of one

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

Titli

What is your thought process 

Which episode mostly Vansh might know whole truth 

Do you think 175 or 200 

By 170-180. i presume. But makers may surprise also bcoz by next week Saturday we will reach epi 166.So may b by 170 itself.