Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

(MG-SS)REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE SEASON 6(MR.ABDUCTOR)PART 44/PG 99(Sep'7)

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE SEASON 6 (MR.ABDUCTOR)

(Banner credit:- To Me Smile)

Hey all...So its been 9 years today that i joined IF and started my writings...Ahh!!! 9 years wow!!!!  and to think of RM, it was one of my initial works maybe the second work in here....That now has reached to 6th season and if i had not been occupied i would probably had started 7th one....But well, as you can see and guess from this New thread....Yeah, am starting this one again from where it was left...and my aim is to complete this one ASAP.... Meanwhile, am quite curious to see how many RM readers still are lingering around and interested in this season...Since GF looks too deserted to me given in to the responses to my works... Let me know...via liking this post or leaving comments...

So, here goes FIFTH THREAD to RM SEASON 6 (MR. ABDUCTOR)...Thank you so much for appreciating this work of mine...Keep it going...Just a request...

Scroll down for the Prologue and then chrs...

This story is totally MY IMAGINATION, A FICTION...So, take it that way...SmileI do not intend to copy any of the works, and expect the same from others...

THREAD 1

THREAD 2

THREAD 3

THREAD 4

PART 34

TEASER PG 7

PART 35

TEASER PG 18

PART 36

TEASER

PART 37

PART 38

TEASERS

PART 39

PART 40

TEASER

PART 41

TEASER

PART 42

TEASER

PART 43

PART 44 (LAST PART)

Much Love Rose 😉

Edited by drrose31 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drrose31 thumbnail

REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE SEASON 6 (MR.ABDUCTOR)

(Banner credit:- To Me Smile)

PROLOGUE

Maan entered in a room that was supposed to be the Bride's...His friend-Arjun has arranged everything and this was coz of him only, Bride's room was empty at the time...

Geet-The Bride came out from rest room in excitement to show her friends her wedding attire with the makeup on...But, her excitement died when she found an empty room...

Geet:- How am I looking??? (She looked on in confusion, seeing the silence in there)Arey!! Where did everyone go??? (She asked to no one but she heard a reply)

Maan(was sitting on her bed):- Well, not everyone has left...Am here...

Geet turned back at the voice and instantly grabbed her wedding dupatta from bed, as Maan looked at her and kinda checked her out...

Maan:- Nice outfit... (He complimented)

Geet:- who ...who are you??? What are you doing in my bed??? Get out of my room...

But, then suddenly a weird thought crossed her mind and she tried to run away...But, Maan was quick to grab her and shut her screams by placing his palm on her mouth...In her fighting back, both stumbled and were on bed...with Geet under Maan...and she still struggled to get herself outta an intruder's clutch...Maan bent on her ear with one hand still capturing her mouth in his tight grip...and other hand, forcing her to stay steady...

Maan:- You make a noise...And I will do the worst...

And that threat, froze Geet...Maan did realize her sudden stop and looked back at her scared ...almost teary eyes now...His grip on her mouth loosened and he heard her whisper...

Geet:- What do you want???

Maan:- Am here to stop this marriage...

Geet(was shocked to hear him, but then she gulped and dared to Q):- Why???

Maan:- Coz I want, your would be husband to marry my sister...(He added as she stared him with confusion)So, am here to kidnap you...

Geet:- What??? No...Plz...Don't do this...(She was panicking)

Maan(knew she would plead like that so he suggested her):-Okhh,  hear me out... Your groom loves someone else and he just was pressurized for this marriage...So, you are going to say no to this marriage...(He emphasized on YOU)

Geet(replied instantly to his idiotic suggestion):- What non sense...Why should I say no??? First, this alliance was fixed by my elders so you must talk to them...and second, even if I want I can't stop this marriage at this moment...This is ridiculous...

Maan:- Why can't you???

Geet:- Are you blind or what???The house is full of guests...Papa's friends...Uncle's relatives ...Everyone has reached and in a few mints I will be called down...

Maan(contemplated for a mint before taking her up from bed):- Then there's only a single way to stop this marriage...

Geet:- What???(She waited with fear of what he might was going to do next)

Maan:- I will have to ABDUCT you...

With that said, he couldn't have taken risk of recovering of her shock and placed a handkerchief on her nose...and she fainted right there...

Alright...So here's a short story...This is a very short  season to RM... Well... this is going to be having different shades of Geet and Maan...So, stay tuned...Coz you never know what's gotten in me this time with RM 6...Evil Smile

Give me some good response so that Am forced to post this here rather than on WP...Embarrassed

Scroll down for the chrs...

Edited by drrose31 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

drrose31 thumbnail

CHARACTERS 

Maan Singh Khurrana(26 yrs):- Very nice, polite human being for his family and friends... and for rest of the world, he is MSK...Arrogant and shrewd...

Geet Singh(25 yrs):- Belonging to a typical orthodox family...Has finished her bachelors and her parents fixed her alliance before she could have voiced out her dreams and wants...

Arjun Rathod(26 yrs):- Maan's friend... Annie's love interest...

Annie Khurrana(25 yrs):- Maan's loving sister...Arjun's love interest...

Edited by drrose31 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

pallavimn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Congrats dear for new thread.

Eagerly waiting for next update 

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wowww new year is here with new update wohoooo I m super excited I loved this prologue maan is gonna kidnap geet to stop her marriage with his sister's love interest waiting to read more ❤️😘

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats on the new thread..... 

looking forward to the updates

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

congrats for new thread 

waiting for update 

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5