Is abhishek bachchan is suffering from some sort of depression?

Posted: 3 years ago

I feel he looks very frustrated and angry all the time.in kwk episode and at airport appearances.he also has gained a lot of weight and his tweets when he gets trolled are also very angry with his life.what do you feel??

Probably expecting ðŸ˜†

I think he does react a lot when his career is questioned. He's sensitive about it.

It is understandable on one level. His father was and is very successful and when Abhishek started doing films, there was a lot of positive feedback both from audience and critics. When his films started failing, it was correlated with his father's career where many of his initial films had failed. But when Abhishek continued to deliver flops, the cracks started to show. 

But on another level, his frustration doesn't make sense. He should realize that the opportunities he has been getting would not be there if it weren't for his father. He should be grateful for what he has instead of pining for lost stardom.

Originally posted by Shikhar3

I feel he looks very frustrated and angry all the time.in kwk episode and at airport appearances.he also has gained a lot of weight and his tweets when he gets trolled are also very angry with his life.what do you feel??

The reason for weight must be steroids...he had got covid n he is asthmatic, so probably was on heavy dose of steroids(medical n not the drugs) which causes weight gain  etc..

It causes mood swings too.. 

He had always look like that 

I think hes bi sexual ðŸ˜†

The comments in this thread ðŸ˜†

Is xyz suffering from cancer? I saw them coughing last week.

I think recantly he's more content than some times ago where he clearly was frustrated. He did breath into the shadow 2 and  ludo who did good in ott good recensions. But I have to say that amith sadh in breath  and tripathi rajkumar in ludo steal the show. Abhi wasn't good in breathe. He Will have big bull in ott too i don't know when and Bob biswas both no multi-starrer we will see how he will perform and the reaction of the public cause the press sometimes seems  condescending  with him.