Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Maria.Jewel thumbnail

@Gur

you are rocking this gallery!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

pg 3,

i love those animated sigs! The colouring and firespark animation is on pointπŸ’―

pg4

Are these gifs from some new year celebration? Helly looks great but Rrahul looks really funny here >>>https://64.media.tumblr.com/49c089284d944b40867b3907cb9f26e4/20fbca5c43548ad6-c5/s400x600/703f5dfb22108f3aff31af1291e51d5daa6d8f12.gif

🀣smiley37smiley37smiley37

Helly ko Helly ki tarah rehne diya and Rrahul ko Vansh ka costume de diya?smiley37

Btw i really like your colouring! Looks vibrant and yet not vibrant

pg5

uff those Vansh gifs are killer!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

All of them are amazing! I am amazed at how you have divided all the frames especially with the crazy different angles

pg 6

OMG Rrahel got an advertisement together!???

oooooooosmiley39smiley39smiley39 I will go and check it out

Awesomeee colouring! And i lovee how you add the vanishing text! mujhse nahi hota

@KrishnaSourav

Wow beautiful sigs! I like the colouring on the first sig more

@Ayushi

All your sigs are beautiful, this one especially https://i.imgur.com/Ncxauol.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/4ZEpS52.jpg>>this is cute!!❀️

@Asfia

Gorgeous gif!

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Maria.Jewel

@Gur

you are rocking this gallery!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

pg 3,

i love those animated sigs! The colouring and firespark animation is on pointπŸ’―

pg4

Are these gifs from some new year celebration? Helly looks great but Rrahul looks really funny here >>>https://64.media.tumblr.com/49c089284d944b40867b3907cb9f26e4/20fbca5c43548ad6-c5/s400x600/703f5dfb22108f3aff31af1291e51d5daa6d8f12.gif

🀣smiley37smiley37smiley37

Helly ko Helly ki tarah rehne diya and Rrahul ko Vansh ka costume de diya?smiley37

Btw i really like your colouring! Looks vibrant and yet not vibrant

pg5

uff those Vansh gifs are killer!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

All of them are amazing! I am amazed at how you have divided all the frames especially with the crazy different angles

pg 6

OMG Rrahel got an advertisement together!???

oooooooosmiley39smiley39smiley39 I will go and check it out

Awesomeee colouring! And i lovee how you add the vanishing text! mujhse nahi hota

Thank you Maria! 

Loll, I didn't add those. They were actually a part of the original promo. πŸ˜†

They are! It's the dance that Rrahel did on Makhna!

Right?! OMG, I thought it was just me who noticed it. Helly was being herself but I have no idea what Rrahul was up to. Was he in character as Vansh? πŸ˜† Intense stare Vansh ki tarah tha aur kapre Vihaan ke diye. 🀣 From head to toe he was given the Shayad costume. 🀣

That first episode was just something else man. The coloring that comes out from it is just so light and fresh and so different from the later episodes.

They did! It came out yesterday and it's so much fun!

Hahaha, you just change the opacity in increments of 25% for the first three and last frames of the portion you're working on. Time lagta hai but I think it's worth it. πŸ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Not really sure about the coloring. It seems too bold. πŸ€”

And can these two do more than the back hugs and staring into each other's eyes already? Actual SR na sahi at least inka hot and sexy foreplay hi dikha do. πŸ€ͺ

Coloring Credit: Maria, daenerys-stormborn, and evey-v.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Gur - Lovely Gifs πŸ˜ƒ

Ayushi - nice edits of RiAnsh and RraHel πŸ˜ƒ

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Credit- Nishi.Creation

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Maria.Jewel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: asmaanixx

Thank you Maria! 

Loll, I didn't add those. They were actually a part of the original promo. πŸ˜†

They are! It's the dance that Rrahel did on Makhna!

Right?! OMG, I thought it was just me who noticed it. Helly was being herself but I have no idea what Rrahul was up to. Was he in character as Vansh? πŸ˜† Intense stare Vansh ki tarah tha aur kapre Vihaan ke diye. 🀣 From head to toe he was given the Shayad costume. 🀣

That first episode was just something else man. The coloring that comes out from it is just so light and fresh and so different from the later episodes.

They did! It came out yesterday and it's so much fun!

Hahaha, you just change the opacity in increments of 25% for the first three and last frames of the portion you're working on. Time lagta hai but I think it's worth it. πŸ˜†

Intense stare of Vansh, kapre of Vihaan and stylish chamkili bike pata nahi kiski🀣

I have never tried working on the first episode but  everything you have made so far looks bomb!πŸ’₯

i saw the ad omg both look so cute!❀️ It was such a fresh change to see those 2, out of imm with a different story. These 2 complement each other so well!

Okay i will try using your 25% opacity trick the next time i add dialogues to any gif😳 Thanks <3

Your gifs on page 7 These two have such electric chemistry!πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ Dil pighal jaata haiπŸ€ͺ

I loveee your colouring Gur, the blues look amazing❀️

@Ayushi

Amazing collage! All the expression if RS are πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Lovely Creations

Please someone make Creation on Friday's sindoor sceneπŸ‘πŸΌ