Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

New OS: New Beginnings

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

To all my Readers, with today's episode and Monday's Precap, I am in a super  awful mood. I did not think that today's episode was great and precap was disgusting. I believe that, Virat is a true son of Ninad, as Ninad is never able to grow a backbone when it comes to Bhavani, same is Virat, he cannot grow a horn if it comes to "Pattar leka". However, I enjoyed when PP did the hand gesture, showed him the status đŸ‘đŸŒ.I personally believe, Ninad and Virat fully deserves their Bhavani Vahini and Pakhi 😡respectively. Also, I feel Virat is his own created mess as  :

• You don't fall in such a deep love in 2 days. Even if you live with someone for 48 hrs you barely scratch the surface, with them. Let alone, be in janam janamantar wala pyaarđŸ€Ș.
  • PP was breaking the marriage👏, I think Samrat would have understood the situation perfectly and they both could have lived happily ever after. But "The Great Mature Virat" đŸ€ągave this nonsense -vaada and PP parents atleast had their brains in right place, but PP did not heard them.
  • PP left home and decided to wait for SamratđŸ‘đŸ„ł, a wise decision knowing her and everyone's feelings involved but "The Great Mature Virat"😔 again, cannot have it can he, he first went himself and taunted and hurt Sai to do his biddings😡.

So, here is an OS dedicated to Ashwini and SAI and their new beginings.

New Beginnings

After today's drama she had enough, she still cannot forget that scene, even when she tried to close her eyes, the scene would pop up and would make her feel ashamed. All her life, she was a puppet of Bhavani Chavan’s hand, she chose her as Ninad’s bride so she can keep her under her thumb and rule over Chavan Niwas, she understood her situations responsibilities; so she adjusted. Ninad wanted someone of his own stature, but cannot go against his Vahini; so it came to her to take the brunt of his disappointment’s, she again understood. She waited patiently for years , so that Bhavani will understand that she was not here for powerplay and would give her some respect; for Ninad  she waited patiently, serving him and his family keeping their welfare in mind in hopes of getting his Love and respect , both days never came. She gave up on her life, she became equivalent to the any stone idol with legs following orders , doing chores; her dreams, ambitions all laid rest in a grave of patience and sacrifice. But then came a day when she became a mother and she held her son “Virat” in her arms for first time. She saw his face and promised herself: “She would raise her son to be a better Man”; only if she knew blood was far more thicker than a mother’s milk.

Today when she saw her only son shout on SAI, because she was standing up for herself when he was not able to do that for her, for herself respect; she knew, she was wrong all those years ago:

“Upbringing can never overrule DNA”. Standing there she didnot saw Virat and Sai, but she saw another Ninad and Ashwini Chavan in making.

Nobody knew, but she was like Sai when she came to Chavan Niwas 30 years ago; an 18-year-old brilliant student, honest, a life full of dream and hopes. But with time they leeched her of her brilliance, her happiness and her dreams. It was now, time to take decision; She cannot seeanother Ashwini Chavan get created out of “SAI JOSHI” in a same lifetime. It was time to be ASHWINI: THE GUIDING STAR.

She picked up the phone and dialled the number and booked an appointment. She took an auto to Lawyer’s office. Sitting out ,waiting for the documents, she again thought of her dreams; the dreams that she had laid to rest years ago, she wanted to be a lawyer; she was so excited when she got full scholarship with National Law University (NLU).In those days, she could have been first on so many things, but after marriage Ninad never supported her in her dreams and all her dreams were laid to rest. Years later, when Virat supported SAI for her dream to become a doctor she felt she did raise her son well, but no , on the first day of her college when she was tortured , her son was notable to go against his own blood and family, though he took her to college but he did not took a stand for SAI, she knew in her heart that time also; that Virat would not go against his blood, but alas, she hoped. She joked with SAI about the same in evening, but she wanted to know what Virat told her about the incident, but when SAI told her, that Virat wanted her to adjust and win over his family, she knew, that today’s day will also come. She just did not expected it to be so early. She was taken out of her trance, when the receptionist called her name and told her the documents were ready.

She has not told anyone in family because frankly no one cared, all they cared was her cooking food; that was her status in the family doing chores and cooking. Two months ago, when Virat got his posting in Gadchirolli, she got a call from her father’s friend son who was lawyer, he asked her to come to her office about some land that her father has invested in 30 years ago. Few days ago, she went  to her mother’s place in pretence and asked the lawyer to come there with all the details. Apparently, her father invested on a small piece of land, but that piece of land is now bought by some big construction giant and they were willing to pay upto 10 crores for that land. She had not told anyone in the family, she wanted to give a surprise to Virat and Sai by making a fixed deposit of 5 crores and give them as their marriage gift and she wanted the rest 5 crores for her old age; she did not had any expectations from Ninad Chavan. But after today’s scene she cannot see another bright, beautiful life to go down the drain in the name of the so called society. She has contacted the same company and asked them if they had an apartment near Nagpur Medical College, fortunately for her , they had full-furnished 4 BHK penthouse there in one of the buildings. She is now going there to have a look at the apartment, before she finalises the deal.

It’s 4:00PM , she stands in front of the medical college, she can see other students coming out of college and then she sees SAI, she can see that Sai stands out like a sore thumb among so many students, mainly because of her attire and jewellery; but what the poor girl can do, what else she could have done; the family won’t let her continue studies much less wear modern clothes like normal girls of her age. But that would change today, she is going to change that; so what if she was not able to go to college, her Sai would go.

As soon Sai came out of the college, she spotted her Aai. She ran towards her, she cupped her Aai’s face asking:

Sai: Aai aap yahan? Sab thik toh hai naa.? Kisi ne kuch kaha kya aapko?

Ashwini: This girl was tortured this morning because she stood for Shivani and yet the first thing she asks about is her welfare after seeing her. She smiled and said: Na Bala, nobody said anything to me; I came here because I have some work with you.

Sai: Mujhse?

Ashwini: Kyu mujhe apni beti se kaam nhi ho sakta?

Sai: Nai Aai, mera who matlab nhi tha.

Ashwini: Let’s go to the nearby cafĂ©, we will discuss the rest there.

Sai: Ho Aai, waise bhi chuhe daud rhe hai mere pet mein!!

Ashwini and Sai goes to a nearby café. After ordering their meal Sai asks Ashwini about what she wanted to discuss.

Ashwini: Sai kya tu mujhe apni Aai manti hai ya sirf bolti hai?

Sai: Aai ye kaisa sawal hai, yahan aane ke baad ek aap, devi tai aur Shivani bua hi toh hain , jinhe mai apna maanti hu.

Ashwini: Sai maine yeh nhi pucha ki tum kisse apna maanti ho, mai yeh puch rhi hu ki ek aai ke taur par tum mujhe apni zindagi ke faisle lene ka haq deti ho kya?

Sai: is a little stunned. Her Aai was all serious today, gone the person who made a joke  out of the most serious situations. She asked with concern evident in her voice: Kya hua, aap aise kyu puch rahe ho?

Ashwini: Jawab do Sai; Kya tum mujhe apni zindagi kef aisle lene layak samjti ho? Kya tum mujhpe itna bharosa kar sakti ho, ki mai jo karungi woh tumhare bhale ke liye hoga? Kya tum bina sawal puche jo mai karne ko bolungi, woh kar sakti ho?

Sai pondered over this question; from the day she came to Nagpur the only person who stood with her was her Aai. Usha Mausi has always been there, Aaba was also there, but the unspoken trust she has with Aai was with none, they don’t need to speak to understand each other, it felt like she was an extension of her Aai, whenever she looked at those eyes, she only ever saw immense pride and love there  for her. Today also, Sai knew ,what her Aai needs is her unquestionable support, so she answered.

Sai: Kya karna hai Aai, boliye!

It was around 6:30 PM when Ashwini and Sai entered the house. The gang was sitting there to have an evening dose of drama. As soon as they entered

Bhavani: Mast haa Mast.., bas yahi reh gya tha dekhna. Bahu toh bahu ab Saas bhi Shaam ke pooja ke waqt ghar pe nhi rahegi.

Ashwini ordered Sai to go to her room and do as she has told her too.

Ninad: Ye kya tha Ashwini, lagta hai tumhare par nikal aaye hai. Mujhe kaatne padenge.

Ashwini gave them a look of disgust and told them in clear words.

Ashwini: Mujhe lagta hai, aaj ek din ke liye already bahut tamasha already ho gya hai.

Saying this she went to her room. Agreeing that their daily dose of fun was already given to them the Chakram gang decided there was always tomorrow.

Sai in her room, was packing her suitcases. Usha Mausi was helping her. Before Ashwini went out today, she explained usha mausi everything and though she had no say in any of the family matters, she has raised Sai and she agreed with Ashwini Tai on what was required now.

Flashback:

Ashwini: Usha, mai chahti hu ki  aap apna saman bandh le, hum kal yaha se jaa rahe hai.

Usha: Yeh aap kya bol rhe ho Tai, kahan jaa rahe hai hum.

Ashwini: Maine faisla kia hai kia aap kal se mere aur Sai ke saath dusre ghar pe rahoge.

Usha: Par Tai yeh toh aapka ghar hai, aap isse chod ke kahin aur kyu rahegi?

Ashwini: Ye kabhi mera ghar nhi tha, ye mera sasural tha aur main nhi chahti jo pichle 30 saalon se mere sath hua hai who ab Sai ke sath ho.

Usha: Understood from where Ashwini was coming.

Ashwini: Aur mai chahti hu ki Sai aur Virat ka divorce ho. Jin haalaton mein unke rishte jude, usme koi Rishta kabhi nhi panap sakta.Agar aage jaake Sai aur Virat ko yeh lagta hai ki who ek dusre ke sath khush rahenge, toh woh sath reh sakte hai, par is majburi ko rishte ka naam de kar hum Sai ki beizzati kar rhe hai.

Usha: Understood now, before coming to Chavan niwas she might have opposed, but she knew better now, how wrong was of her to force Saito marry. She has asked Virat to ask and involve his family. She had no idea he has not taken permission from his family, before marrying Sai. The situation at home became more toxic everyday.

Back in Present:

Almost all her packing was done. Sai asked Usha mausi to go and she can handle the rest. She kept the suitcases as ordered by her Aai hidden from plain view. Today, when her Aai proposed her to divorce Virat and move in with her until her studies were over, to say she was shocked was an understatement. She wanted to weep, someone understood her, someone without her telling the person understood her dilemma, her insecurities , her pain; to top all of it , it was her mother-in-law.

From, the day she entered this house, she has never seen her Aai to take a stand for herself, but she has never left Sai alone. She understood, the meaning of her decision, she also understood why she needs to support Aai, without questioning her. It was not about loyalty but about the love they garner for each other as women. She has signed on the divorce papers, her Aai has made her understand, she also took a promise of doing what she is going to tell her.

Virat when entered the house, it was late. He saw his mother sitting there, he knew a scolding session was about to come. He was not proud of, how he spoke with Sai this morning, but the girl needs to understand that his family is important to him, they are old school but  that does not mean she would insult them, they are elders of this house. He has seen from childhood, how everyone followed what was told by elders of the house. He came to his Aai, knowing very well he would get an earful and she would be disappointed in him of how he behaved with Sai this morning, but he will make her understand. When he went to his Aai

Virat: Aai abhi taka aap soyi nahi?

Ashwini looked towards her son, she smiled a smile, which never reached her eyes. But what scared Virat most were the empty eyes of his mother, there was no happiness, no sadness, no disappointment, no pride nothing but an empty space. He had a special relation with his mother, she never questioned him, they never needed words, she understood him be it his any of mistakes, wrongdoings, his happiness, his sadness. He never shared any of his secrets with her, but he knew that she knew, it would always show in her eyes, if she was not happy with his decisions, her eyes would reflect their disappointment, if she was happy with her achievements, her eyes would shine with pride and when she is concerned about him, her eyes will well up with tears.

Ashwini looked at her son trying to understand what she was feeling and laughed at the tragedy of the situation.

Virat: Aayi aap has kyu rahi hai?

Ashwini: Kuch nahi. Virat maine tere Aai hone ke haq se tujhse kabhi kuch nahi manga, aaj mangu toh dega?

Virat: Took a sigh of relief, he knew of his mother’s relationship with his wife. He waited for his mother to ask a promise where he would not hurt or scold Sai; but what she asked him did not made any sense.

Ashwini: Virat mai chati hu ki tu bina koi sawal puche tu yahan sign karde. Yakin kar mai jaanti hu ki tere liye kya acha hai.

Virat: It was a legal document, that was clear, but his aayi covered the rest of the document with another paper only the signing portion was left open. He knew his aayi would never do anything to hurt him or sai. So he signed, the papers; his mother asked him  to have his dinner and left the room.

Virat returned to his room, feeling more restless; he found Sai asleep on her side of the bed. He decided he would talk in the morning as it was Sunday. But he cannot pinpoint the reason for dread which his heart felt.

Next morning, he woke with the sound of shouting, that was coming from downstairs. He looked to his side, looking at the empty bed. He made his way downstairs, he saw his whole family gathered at hall. His wife was standing near door with Usha Mausi and six suitcases and his mother in middle of the hall.

Bhavani: Ashwini, kya kar rhi ho tum?

Ninad: Bahut hua yeh tamasha, subah subah apna samaan lo aur kamre mei jao abhi sabke sab.

Virat: Ye kya ho rha hai Aai?

Ashwini: Acha hua Virat tum bhi aa gye!

Ashwini took out her mangalsutra from her neck and kept it at the table along with a set of papers.

Ashwini: Mr. Ninad Chavan lijiye apna mangalsutra aur divorce papers, maine sign kar diya hai aap bhi sign kar dijiyega.

To say the family was shocked was the understatement. Ninad looked at the papers not believing his eyes for one moment.

Bhavani: Pagal ho gyi ho tum kya Ashwini; kahan jaogi is ghar ko chodke, apne aai ke ghar?

Ashwini: Woh aapko sochne ki zaroorat nhi hai : Bhavani Chavan; mai kya karungi aur kya nahi karungi ye aap mujh par chod dijiye.

Virat: Aap yeh kya keh rahi hai?

Ashwini: Haa Virat, yeh lo tumhare aur sai ke divorce papers. Dono cases ki hearing next week hai, mere lawyers aap dono ko court ki dates ki notice bhej denge.

Virat and his family was dumbstruck. Virat looked from his Aai to wife and later at the paper in his hands. He can see Sai’s sign on the document along with his, then he remembered where his mother took his signs.

Ashwini: Aur haa Virat, aaj se tum Kamal ji ko diye waade se mukt ho, ab maine Sai ki zimmedari le li hai. Toh tum jo chaho woh kar sakte ho.

Saying this Ashwini signed Sai and Usha Mausi to take the bags to the taxi which was standing outside. Three of them left in the taxi to their new home. Ashwini has decided that she would pursue her dreams again.

Virat and Ninad walked to their rooms respectively, only to feel the emptiness left in their life by the absence of there respective wives.

I know, it's never going to happen, but i wished so much that this happens..

Please let me know in your comments how you liked this. It's not perfect but me venting out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaah. Its very AU genre! Haha.  Kaash Ashwini itna bada stand le sakti.her heart is in the right place but after so many years of bearing everything thrown at her shes learnt to adjust and compromise. She loves Sai but she will not be able to do what you have had her fo in your OS. But aage in the actual show mujhe definitely Ashiwini- Ninad ka divorce chahiye. I dont think theres anything in that relationship to be saved. Maybe Sai can help her. 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

now reading this,i am litterally scared for my life..blood is thucker than mothers milk and the the dna part... god save me and my kids..

lovely OS

Moonks thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: neeraja91

Vaah. Its very AU genre! Haha.  Kaash Ashwini itna bada stand le sakti.her heart is in the right place but after so many years of bearing everything thrown at her shes learnt to adjust and compromise. She loves Sai but she will not be able to do what you have had her fo in your OS. But aage in the actual show mujhe definitely Ashiwini- Ninad ka divorce chahiye. I dont think theres anything in that relationship to be saved. Maybe Sai can help her. 

Yeah ashwini should get divorced .

She deserves a peaceful life without that piece of sh*t.. sorry for the language but it is what ninad is

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was powerful....đŸ‘đŸŒ

I know this will not happen....but I wish it happens...

Can you continue with onee more OS with virat and ninad's pov...?

It was a nice concept â˜șïžđŸ‘đŸ‘

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's awesome plz write it as an ff.

poddav thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

plz plz continue with ninad n virat 

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

It was awesome... đŸ‘

I know it's wishful thinking... But I hope this happens in the show as well. 

Please continue this and let us see how Ashwini and Sai's life will be together... And if Virat realises his mistake and comes to stay with them, that will be cherry on top đŸ˜ƒ

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

You have written so beautifully. Its tottaly different concept. I hope you write next part where you can show about Sai and Ashwini's growth in their respective field. I hope you will write next part

Ambii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh mannn !!! How revolutionary was this !! I totally loved the concept👏

Kudos @sairat