IMMJ2 Forum Awards :: Discussion Thread (Thread Closed!!!) - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Priya12000

πŸ˜‚

Maybe not literally but theories se kisi ka sar podna..spoilers se sar podna..The Vase has always been a very important weapon for riddhima. πŸ˜‚ So maybe the one who is the weapon of IMMJ 2 forum. 

Let's not forget the VR ring - the one all of us look for 

P.S Shera ka toh RIP hogaya πŸ˜‚

Oh ho yesss, the Illegal Weapon of IMMJ2 😎

Loll, I'm okay not having the rings. Both of them have been damn ugly. Bas Vansh ki ring achi rahi hai. πŸ˜†

Par Riansh ki shaadi bhi toh Shera ki wajah se hui hai. 😝

Oh! We forgot Ragini, and Aahana. Did I mention Sunny? πŸ€”

Saath mein woh khatarnak statues bhi add kar lo. 🀣🀣

Originally posted by asmaanixx

Oh ho yesss, the Illegal Weapon of IMMJ2 😎

Loll, I'm okay not having the rings. Both of them have been damn ugly. Bas Vansh ki ring achi rahi hai. πŸ˜†

Par Riansh ki shaadi bhi toh Shera ki wajah se hui hai. 😝

Oh! We forgot Ragini, and Aahana. Did I mention Sunny? πŸ€”

Saath mein woh khatarnak statues bhi add kar lo. 🀣🀣

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I actually thought about the statues but could not find a suitable title to it. πŸ˜‚

Oh yeah, its funny we remember the material objects more than the real charactersπŸ™ˆ 

We should not forget Kabir's chair which has faced the brunt of his anger so many times. 

The makers have used every prop i must say..very efficient people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I actually thought about the statues but could not find a suitable title to it. πŸ˜‚

Oh yeah, its funny we remember the material objects more than the real charactersπŸ™ˆ 

We should not forget Kabir's chair which has faced the brunt of his anger so many times. 

The makers have used every prop i must say..very efficient people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Statue Statue = the one who's always wishing ki yeh pal yehi tham jaye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

LOLL, that's because the material objects have done a lot more and have had more character than the living ones. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Can't forget the laal piano either which ended up holding a faltu ka blueprint. 🀣

Ab bas aisi akal insaano mein bhi daal de toh bahut bada ehsaan hoga inka. πŸ™πŸ½πŸ˜‚

Statue Statue = the one who's always wishing ki yeh pal yehi tham jaye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

LOLL, that's because the material objects have done a lot more and have had more character than the living ones. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Can't forget the laal piano either which ended up holding a faltu ka blueprint. 🀣

Ab bas aisi akal insaano mein bhi daal de toh bahut bada ehsaan hoga inka. πŸ™πŸ½πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So truee.

That piano yaa.. how can we forget that πŸ˜‚

This will go on forever..i am sure there are more..i mean someone should sit and revisit the episodes so that we don't miss out on anything else.πŸ˜‚ 

Iss show mein sirf material objects mein akal, clues sab chupa hota hai..insaano se umeed nahi rakni chahiye yahan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So truee.

That piano yaa.. how can we forget that πŸ˜‚

This will go on forever..i am sure there are more..i mean someone should sit and revisit the episodes so that we don't miss out on anything else.πŸ˜‚ 

Iss show mein sirf material objects mein akal, clues sab chupa hota hai..insaano se umeed nahi rakni chahiye yahan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

LMAO, uska kya fayda. Yeh log toh har roz naye objects laate rahenge. Jaise aaj woh adhe locket ne entry maar li. Uske liye bhi ek award nikale kya? 🀣🀣🀣

Sahi kaha. Sab se zyaada value toh material objects ki hai. I mean, Vansh toh doormat ko thank you aur Riddhu bedroom ko kos rahe the. But khabar daar jo aise bol insaano ki liye rakhe. 🀣🀣

LMAO, uska kya fayda. Yeh log toh har roz naye objects laate rahenge. Jaise aaj woh adhe locket ne entry maar li. Uske liye bhi ek award nikale kya? 🀣🀣🀣

Sahi kaha. Sab se zyaada value toh material objects ki hai. I mean, Vansh toh doormat ko thank you aur Riddhu bedroom ko kos rahe the. But khabar daar jo aise bol insaano ki liye rakhe. 🀣🀣

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The Locket = The one who came with a dhamaka or somethingπŸ˜‚

Not to forget The unique pandits - The ones we feel "mile toh gala dhaba dun"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The Locket = The one who came with a dhamaka or somethingπŸ˜‚

Not to forget The unique pandits - The ones we feel "mile toh gala dhaba dun"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hahaha, Media walo ko bhi add karo jo Vansh ki dulhaniya ke upar article likh kar bhool gaye. πŸ€ͺ

Manali wale hotel staff = jo sab kuch jaan kar bhi anjaan bante hai πŸ€ͺ

We can add one more - "Savage member". 

Guys the thread is closed...will be back soon with nominations thread πŸ˜ƒ