IMMJ2 Forum Awards :: Discussion Thread (Thread Closed!!!)

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 days ago

Image



Hello shello Forum Wasis...smiley16


Here we are back again, ... IMMJ2 has completed 6 months I guess smiley12 (Don't beat me if I am wrong. LOL! smiley26) so its time for celebrations...smiley40

So we are looking forward to IMMJ2 Forum Awards ... so here it is the discussion thread ...
Kindly put forwards your ideas...
On Categories we wanted for awards...


Feel free to write the suggestions in this threadsmiley31You can give us categories for Awardssmiley2


Hold on hold on guyssmiley36There's something more .. for this competitions we need volunteers for-


1. Logos
2. Winner Siggies

3. Helping hand for thread


Those who want to volunteer please PM me only..do not discuss in this thread!smiley1


So please start sharing... smiley41Any doubt, feel free to P.M. mesmiley4


Regards,

Anushkasmiley27

 


Image

Edited by MahiraSingh3030 - 16 days ago
Posted: 16 days ago


So here are some of the common categories decided by me, Do let me know if u want to delete or add sum category...or feel free to PM me ..  Nominations will start soon smiley2


______________________________________________________________


General Forum Awards Categories


Image Most Promising New Comer [newest member of the Forum]


ImageFunny Member  [who cracks you up with her jokes and funny posts.]


ImageIntelligent Member [who listen to all and comments intelligently without loosing his/her temper.]


ImageCutie pie Member  [who never fights and is good with everyone]


ImageComplicated Member  [who is never convinced with anything]


ImageSilent Member  [who likes a post but never talks]


ImageActive Member  [the person who communicates the most]


ImageMost Helpful Member [who is always ready to help any member in the forum]


ImageMost Hardworking Member [who entertains everyone with her posts , contests , games etc.]



Creative Section Awards Categories


ImageBest Siggy Maker (Non-Animated)

ImageBest Siggy Maker (Animated)

ImageBest Avi Maker (Non-Animated)

ImageBest Avi Maker (Animated)

ImageBest Icon Maker (Non-Animated)

ImageBest Icon Maker (Animated)

ImageBest Video Mix Maker



Fanfiction Section


ImageBest Author [who produce quality story]

ImageMost Popular Author [who is known to all]

ImageWitty Author

ImageSpeedy Author [who updates fast]

ImageLazy Author


______________________________________________________________


As I said buddies, feel free to convey more categories to me..mention different different categories in this thread or PM me smiley31

[permission given by- Minionite]


Discussion Thread will be closed on 19th Jan, 2021

Edited by MahiraSingh3030 - 16 days ago
Posted: 16 days ago

Baki category ka to pata nahi par best IMM2 writer rakhna

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by Manisha_IF


Baki category ka to pata nahi par best IMM2 writer rakhna

yup! maine rakha hai smiley31

Posted: 16 days ago

Mahira spamming member reh gaya😂

Wo rakh do aap

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by Manisha_IF


Mahira spamming member reh gaya😂

Wo rakh do aap

Oh yessss.smiley37..ek saath edit karungi mai..kyuki abhi aur members ke ideas aayenge nsmiley36

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by MahiraSingh3030



So here are some of the common categories decided by me, Do let me know if u want to delete or add sum category...or feel free to PM me ..  Nominations will start soon smiley2


______________________________________________________________


General Forum Awards Categories


Image Most Promising New Comer [newest member of the Forum



ImageFunny Member  [who cracks you up with her jokes and funny posts.



ImageIntelligent Member [who listen to all and comments intelligently without loosing his/her temper.



ImageCutie pie Member  [who never fights and is good with everyone



ImageComplicated Member  [who is never convinced with anything



ImageSilent Member  [who likes a post but never talks



ImageActive Member  [the person who communicates the most



ImageMost Helpful Member [who is always ready to help any member in the forum



ImageMost Hardworking Member [who entertains everyone with her posts , contests , games etc.




Creative Section Awards Categories


ImageBest Siggy Maker (Non-Animated)

ImageBest Siggy Maker (Animated)

ImageBest Avi Maker (Non-Animated)

ImageBest Avi Maker (Animated)

ImageBest Icon Maker (Non-Animated)

ImageBest Icon Maker (Animated)

ImageBest Video Mix Maker



Fanfiction Section


ImageBest Author [who produce quality story


ImageMost Popular Author [who is known to all


ImageWitty Author

ImageSpeedy Author [who updates fast


ImageLazy Author


______________________________________________________________


As I said buddies, feel free to convey more categories to me..mention different different categories in this thread or PM me smiley31

[permission given by- Minionite




Discussion Thread will be closed on 19th Jan, 2021


How about "most over-imaginative member" and "best theory maker" ? 

Because i see both everyday in this forum smiley2

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by Priya12000



How about "most over-imaginative member" and "best theory maker" ? 

Because i see both everyday in this forum smiley2

Thank You for this 💜 but plzz avoid quoting posts


Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Which scene? IMMJ 1 or IMMJ 2

pencil RishiGirl   stackexchange 22   eye 1926

RishiGirl 22 1926 1 months ago RishiGirl
Which is better IMMJ 2 or IMMJ 1?

pencil V_Lucifer   stackexchange 12   eye 2294

V_Lucifer 12 2294 1 months ago SathyaT
Helly won 2 awards at Perfect Woman awards

pencil RishiGirl   stackexchange 13   eye 396

RishiGirl 13 396 27 days ago RishiGirl
Vote for TV Awards||~Gold Awards ~||

pencil Aromaticglitter   stackexchange 9   eye 2198

Aromaticglitter 9 2198 2 months ago Aromaticglitter
IMMj CCC #89 Happiee B'day GiNno 🎈🎈💕

pencil Anysia   stackexchange 1202   eye 3505

Anysia 1202 3505 16 days ago RishiGirl

Topic Info

28 Replies 1096Views

Topic started by MahiraSingh3030

Last replied by MahiraSingh3030

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP