Ek phool 2 maali track - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by pallavi_

Exactly! They should just let omkar go for medical help and unite Neel and mayura...what's this man? Disappointed with show..

Yeah Pallavi even I wanted the same thing but I think writers are not going that way.... they will have to show how TV bahu Mayura marries her mentally ill husband once again n transforms him into a nice guy . 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Yeah Pallavi even I wanted the same thing but I think writers are not going that way.... they will have to show how TV bahu Mayura marries her mentally ill husband once again n transforms him into a nice guy . 

They just deviated from beautiful concept..I just can't understand the desperation for love story. They could have shown mayura as successful Dr in big hospital with this scar, being career wise successful and falling in love with Neel or any other guy who accepted her bcz of her caring towards patients and all but no they need to show omkar as hero.. they could have given good track to omkar by showing his redemption . Or they may show Aishwarya and omkar marriage with incompability despite of them being good looking  . It's better they end show now ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by pallavi_

They just deviated from beautiful concept..I just can't understand the desperation for love story. They could have shown mayura as successful Dr in big hospital with this scar, being career wise successful and falling in love with Neel or any other guy who accepted her bcz of her caring towards patients and all but no they need to show omkar as hero.. they could have given good track to omkar by showing his redemption . Or they may show Aishwarya and omkar marriage with incompability despite of them being good looking  . It's better they end show now ðŸ˜†

I don’t know how a psycho person like Omkar can suddenly change,..didn’t he kill Gautam Vigs character? Didn’t he destroy Megha’s engagement by kidnapping her fiancé..they just left that track hanging...and he beat up so many people...he’s mentally disturbed,.and now he’s suddenly changed,,🤔😂.