Shaadi Mubarak

KeerTi fool Nandini - Aajao Sarey (9th Jan)

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

-KeerTi are in the bathroom executing their plan. Btw, they have a bathtub 😆.. so bathtub romance can happen. Preeti says we have to be careful, Nandini might have out cctv camera in our room.. KT says wow, you are quiet the detective, hame SM company nahi koi detective agency khol lena chahiye tha 😆. Preeti is like KT Ji please be serious. KT says kamaal ka idea, bathroom safe rahega, isse hum safe room banate hain, yahan gadhe lagayenge Aur yahin sojaenge, Khana bahar se bangwa lenge 😆... Preeti’s like please be serious KT ji... KT says, “abhi toh bahar aapne kaha ke iss ghar main bahut drama hai, socha thoda comedy bhi dikha doon” 😆. Preeti tells KT, she feels bad as how she behaved with the family members, esp Mummyji... KT says don’t worry about it, after all this is over, I will make mom understand.

Preeti tells KT that he will have to pretend to still be in love with Nandini in order to know what she’s up to. She has to trust KT Preeti says. Also, KT goes and sleeps in the living room sofa, Nandini sees from cctv and thinks “Acha toh sach main KT Aur Preeti ke beech duriya aagayi hai”. 

-In the bathroom, when Preeti is about to leave, she slips on something and KT catches her and iktara plays. They have an eye lock... breaking the eye lock, KT says. “Don’t worry yahan upar shower nahi hai so we won’t get wet like last time”... they laugh 😳😆... Btw, during this eye lock, KT was really admiring Preeti which was so cute 

-Photoshoot incident where Preeti is being hilarious and clicking pics with KT. Nandini and other family members looking. Btw, KT’s dad said “bahu ne kaal ko Kuch bhi kiya Acha nahi tha Lekin she’s still part of the family and that she will be so photoshoot. 

- Preeti has gives a marriage ad for Nandu... A dwarf guy comes to marry Nandini. Hilarious scene 😆... anyway KT stops the tamasha and yells at Preeti for doing this. Preeti says why do you care if Nandini gets married, she’s you ex wife and you hate her. KT tells I still love Nandini (this is part of their plan). Preeti pretends to be shocked, but says “thik hai I don’t care you love her, but you won’t take away my rights as a wife, I won’t let you, there are lots of couple who are married, but not in love etc. Preeti leaves, but listening to the drama from the stairs. 
-Kushala asks KT is it true that he still loves Nandini. KT says yes. Nandini is shocked that KT still loves her. KT them goes to Nandini and tells her he still loves her, AT is happy. Preeti is hearing this and happy... KT looks at her and Preeti gives him a thumbs up. KT thinks Woahh Preeti Ji aaj toh acting main aapne Mujhe bhi peeche chod diya. 

-Neel comes over to meet Pri. She isn’t there but Kusum calls him inside to talk. They have a talk... She tells Neel Pri told her everything and she wants to respect her daughters feelings but has to make sure if they can nobhao pyar.. talks about difference in their family. Neel says “Pyaar hai Aur himmat bhi”.. Kusum says don’t ever break my daughters heart .. Neel is quiet, thinking about the fact that Kushala has pakka karo his Rishta. Kusum understand and says “pyar hai, himmat bhi lekin dil nahi todunga yeh baat kehne main hichak hai”. Jab tumhara irada majboot hojaye, tabhi meri beti se milna or baat Karna. 

Precap - KeerTi in the bathroom, sitting by the bathtub. KT says aap hinne kaha na bathroom main milenge. Nandini is outside and calls for KT.. KeerTi are worried.. Nandini comes inside the bathroom. 

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Funny episode tha 😆

I thought why this marriage drama... But KT outburst looks real after that marriage drama as if KT is jealous of nandini getting married and burst out that he still loves her... 

So everyone believes KT still loves nandini mainly nandini believes KT is coming back to her 🤪

Precap: I am sure nandini won't catch them but let's see what these two will do more ...

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Watched it early today....Oh my episode was a club of so many Emotions...😀

Comedy- -- Preeti's poses for photo shoot with leaning on KT 😳, and that Dhaaka to Nandini 😆was with same attitude as she had pushed her in that Hotel of first meeting with Arjun (they showed that scene 😉) Nandu ka Dhula scene was hilarious 🤣🤣

Romance --- The slip in bathroom and KT holding her by waist...BTW today Preeti was just looking at KT in eyes...not flinched...😉and so was KT 😍 His refer to their Shower Slip and Her blushing looking away..was shown so mature...they are adults and know how to handle it without being awkward about it..

Hurt Look -- that watery eyes of Preeti when KT says he still loves Nandini (preeti Ki acting thi but still Rati was fabulous 😊)

Both KT and Preeti silently admiring Acting Skills of each other was Sweet....😂😂

Kusum's clear POV to Neel-Pri relationship was good...

And the last....Preeti Partner got a New Name...

PREETICHAND JASUSS 🤓😎🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good Episode to End Weekend....

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Funny episode tha 😆

I thought why this marriage drama... But KT outburst looks real after that marriage drama as if KT is jealous of nandini getting married and burst out that he still loves her... 

So everyone believes KT still loves nandini mainly nandini believes KT is coming back to her 🤪

Precap: I am sure nandini won't catch them but let's see what these two will do more ...

Yeah i understood the marriage drama after KT's outburst.. Lekin mujhe jealous Preeti chahiye, yahan toh ulta she was happy 😆 .. but its their plan. 

Nandini won't catch them. Another good scene on Monday probably 😳. 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: haribol79

Watched it early today....Oh my episode was a club of so many Emotions...😀

Comedy- -- Preeti's poses for photo shoot with leaning on KT 😳, and that Dhaaka to Nandini 😆was with same attitude as she had pushed her in that Hotel of first meeting with Arjun (they showed that scene 😉) Nandu ka Dhula scene was hilarious 🤣🤣

Romance --- The slip in bathroom and KT holding her by waist...BTW today Preeti was just looking at KT in eyes...not flinched...😉and so was KT 😍 His refer to their Shower Slip and Her blushing looking away..was shown so mature...they are adults and know how to handle it without being awkward about it..

Hurt Look -- that watery eyes of Preeti when KT says he still loves Nandini (preeti Ki acting thi but still Rati was fabulous 😊)

Both KT and Preeti silently admiring Acting Skills of each other was Sweet....😂😂

Kusum's clear POV to Neel-Pri relationship was good...

And the last....Preeti Partner got a New Name...

PREETICHAND JASUSS 🤓😎🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good Episode to End Weekend....

Yes, that was very mature.. he made a joke out of the awkward situation 😆😳... Trust KT to always end the awkwardness between them by making a joke 😆.. 

Yes, Kusum's POV to Neel was damn good. Kusum is very wise. 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

why KT didnt lock the bathroom😆