Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SoS for Virat : Kahin Virat hi na ghum ho jaye

Bluegrass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi, sorry for the double post.

I am awfully new here.🙈🙈🙈

Would like to know your opinions on how random the ekadashi track was and how quickly it was dropped. I am still scared of the characters getting butchered for the sake of plagiarism.

Secondly, they don't even plagiarise with any depth? TMK's character in Kusum Dola was complex and she wasn't cruel to Devayani out of nothing. That entire angle infuriates me so much. TMK was not sadistic in the original.

Edited by Bluegrass - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bluegrass

Hi, sorry for the double post.

I am awfully new here.🙈🙈🙈

Would like to know your opinions on how random the ekadashi track was and how quickly it was dropped. I am still scared of the characters getting butchered for the sake of plagiarism.

Secondly, they don't even plagiarise with any depth? TMK's character in Kusum Dola was complex and she wasn't cruel to Devayani out of nothing. That entire angle infuriates me so much. TMK was not sadistic in the original.

Agreed! If they keep copying the bengali version like this the show will loose its charm.. it os loosing in fact. Personally, I don't find any other character than Sai to be interesting and the only who is still making me glued to the show inspite of the hypocrisy and regressive drama. And Ayesha singh is doing an amazing job.. she's so natural and effortless.. All other characters including virat seem to be aloof and off track sometimes.