Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bluegrass

Hullo there, new here!

I rarely watch Indian soaps. But, what drew me to this show― apart from the age-old crush on Chavan saheb― is how wonderful the character actually is. The softness and care in Virat eyes; his concern which is often almost hysterically misplaced. Even when there was/is no possibility for romantic love, he does not run out of respect or concern. Those are the things he has always extended to both ladies. 

Even when he idiotically thought that he was in love with Patharlekha did, he couldn't bring himself to be callous towards Sai. And, now that he is slowly realising how deep the love for Sai runs in his blood, he still cannot be cruel to Pathar didi.

He's a wonderful man and a good police man. He cannot bear injustice ― more so towards women.

The last week has been troubling to say the least. It's not that he did not feel Sai's pain―  he did. I do not agree with the fact that he was normalising molestation. What I found rather laughably incredulous is he compared targeted sexual harassment to his family's sadism, unironically. Sai is brave, and he knows it in his very veins. She could fight Jagtap, and she can fight his family. But, the fact remains that neither of those things are 'challenges'. A challenge is training for a marathon or dealing with shitty bosses;  not enduring abuse. She deserves better

A responsible police officer―  who had been posted to a risky place like Gadchiroli and is now dealing with crimes against women― manipulating his own wife by saying such drivel is frankly disrespectful.

Chavan saheb jo ab anjaan rishte se door hona hi nahi chahte toh unhe Sai ko baar baar sabse pehle chun na hoga. Sai ki puri duniya bante toh jaa rahe hai toh uske layak bhi banana padega.

But, that brings me to my main point, the CVs need to stop trying to make Virat like Ronno. Ronno was a despicable character who accused his wife of infidelity and drove her to severe harm time and time again. This laziness to plagiarise the Bengali version will kill Virat.

Virat ke ghum hone par shayad Sai Na ghum ho par uski duniya phir khokhli ho jayegi. And, she deserves better.

Frankly, he also needs to call his family out for their casteist and racist filth, too. Jo khudse Canada kiya tha Baiko ko maan dene ka woh nibhana padega. I also hope that the jealousy track will be sweet and not misogynistic.

We need to spam the CVs to hire diverse writers . Jitna budget Pathar didi ke colour-coded Mangalsutra pe jata hai uska better use toh yahi hoga.

Baki,

Aabhar.

Welcome to d forum 🤗

I beg to differ virat was not normalising molestation but he brought it in to remind sai of her strength as she never gave up in her worst phrase of life . Infact virat indirectly called his own family as gunda by comparing them to Vittal & jagtap .

Aap molestation ki normalise karne ki baat kar rahe ho ya to suicide ko normalise kiya gaya , I m talking about emon who was doctor blackmailed chatterjee family twice about commiting suicide when d family refuse to celebrate Holi & come to her college cultural program , it's such a shame that doc is using suicide to get her wish fulfilled. Regarding rono driving emon for a suicide but if emon herself is making suicide a joke why to blame rono , sorry to say it's only emon responsible who is so weak that when life get to tough on her she finds a easiest way that suicide. No one can drive anyone to commit suicide , soon after commiting suicide she is back with rono who apologize to her what rubbish . Rono & emon both were nonsense characters. Rono was idiot of a high level who missed his own child birth for someone else , despite being married ask other woman to stay as his wife in an hotel , iss character pe main essay likh sakti hoon..

I hope hindi version comes up with better tracks spare me with such tracks .

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
deepthi2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I totally agree with you..I started seeing this show for Virat first and then Sai....he is a wonderful person , knows his limits, respects women and stands upright for right things. I also admire his desire to see people around him happy n he can go to any heights to do that..he also doesn't let his emotions come in between him and his duties and farz, no matter what.

With such a nice person as ML, he deserves a good n fair script so that the character can be portrayed well on screen. There were definitely more better ways to make Sai understand that his family is like that only and she doesn't need to loose hope also that he is always with her in this journey, but the writers chose to make him speak all those out of context jewels...😒

Virat Sir woh neev hain, jo ek baar hil gayi to poora show kharab ho sakta hai. Unse juda gar kirdaar apni apni ehmiyat kho dega. With Neil as the protagonist and an amazing actor that he is, its important for the writers to realise how to use his Talent properly and not diminish his worth like this...the show is at a very important stage right now where Virat Sir is slowly realising that Sai is more than just zimmedari for him and Sai is realising that how much a nice person Virat Sir really is. The writers are really capable of bringing out those subtle emotions from these main leads in the form of night wala scenes which are definitely not absurd but definitely decent and driven by natural instincts. So, if the writers engage him in unnecessary blame games as other versions then it would be sad to go on with watching the show. 

Hope we get more nice scenes and better scripts for our lovely Sairat...

So Virat sir better be ghum in Sai ke pyar mein na ki unnecessary takrar mein...

The bengali version as a story though popular and long running seemed like an extremely regressive show. Rono just used to keep on doubting his wife and even went so far as to accuse her of infedility and emon despite being a doctor and knowing the sanctity of human life and being shown as such a "strong"FL  tries to committ suicide again. Even the first suicide attempt bothered me a lot as not fitting in with Sais personality but i guess we can maybe try to say ok this was a young girl who lost jer whole world and took an impulsive decision. But to show that again....could they really have shown nothing else. If this show decides to show all that, i certainly will not watch. 

Bluegrass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Welcome to d forum 🤗

I beg to differ virat was not normalising molestation but he brought it in to remind sai of her strength as she never gave up in her worst phrase of life . Infact virat indirectly called his own family as gunda by comparing them to Vittal & jagtap .

Aap molestation ki normalise karne ki baat kar rahe ho ya to suicide ko normalise kiya gaya , I m talking about emon who was doctor blackmailed chatterjee family twice about commiting suicide when d family refuse to celebrate Holi & come to her college cultural program , it's such a shame that doc is using suicide to get her wish fulfilled. Regarding rono driving emon for a suicide but if emon herself is making suicide a joke why to blame rono , sorry to say it's only emon responsible who is so weak that when life get to tough on her she finds a easiest way that suicide. No one can drive anyone to commit suicide , soon after commiting suicide she is back with rono who apologize to her what rubbish . Rono & emon both were nonsense characters. Rono was idiot of a high level who missed his own child birth for someone else , despite being married ask other woman to stay as his wife in an hotel , iss character pe main essay likh sakti hoon..

I hope hindi version comes up with better tracks spare me with such tracks .

Hey, yes! I was saying that indeed he did not normalised molestation. But, he unironically compared it to his family. In order to copy the OG, they have made Virat inconsistent. Kusum Dola was such a messed up show that I couldn't watch it beyond a few episodes. I would have been happy if Mohit's counterpart were single and Emon ended up with him, instead.

Bluegrass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That's sort of biggest fear that in order to make Sairat react like the Bengali counterparts, they have forgotten that these characters are completely different.

Virat wouldn't do the things they are making him do; I am not even mad that Virat lost his temper with Sai, But, that he had the audacity to order her around and shout at her when he'd kept quiet in the ekadashi episode. The contrast between "Bas Pakhi" and "Bas Sai" is stark.

That thing was swept aside, and  he expects her to extend respect to the Chakrams. This show could be such a good show, but alas!