Molkki

Molkki Written Updates 08 Jan 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with vaiPre getting touchy n Vai’s friends are hooting n enjoying themselves. Vaibhav invites Pri to the special room. Only for one night he requests. She agrees shyly 

Vai is impressing his friends that the girl agreed .

Priyu then says she will live in his room but only after  marrying him, she recollects her father’s beating when she did kand with Naveen

She says these things might be common in his London but here girl boy live together only after marriage his friends laugh n make fun of him n call him looser . These village girls take you for a ride but will never get into the bed with them. They laugh at Vai. 

Vai gets infuriated n insulted n vouches to bat Pri into his bed by hook or by crook by tonight . Priyu over hears this .

Soon all leave dhaaba and reach far house. Purvi uses the kids to separate Priyashi from Vaibhav n his friends . Anjali n Yogi too have joined them so has Jyoti . Purvi n Vai  challenge eachother in their minds . Vai wants to bed Priyu while Pur wants to protect her sister .

Purvi n kids Juhi n Manas  along with Priyu play blindfold . Jyoti n Anjali purposely spill drink on jyo’s dress ... she goes inside to change into western dress n then try attracting Vaibhav, as per their plans. 
Purvi used the kids to persuade Vir to play with the kids . They gather the entire family . Vai n his friends also join the game .

Vaibhav is the first blind man .. he is cheating n running after Priyashi . Purvi comes in between n shields Priyashi from Vai. he warns Purvi Bhabhi that he will end this game she had started .

Next Purvi is the blind man and she tries to catch genda n khargosh .

The kids plot to bring Haathi n Babbar sher together during the game . And they succeed as Purvi catches Babbar sher . They have eyelock , their sudden closeness stirs their chemistry m both feel their electrifying effects . 
Romantic BG song plays .. “hum rubaru khade hain magar fassley hain....” 

after a prolonged eyelock n Purvi day dream, Vir remarks could she not feel difference between genda n Babbar sher ?? He reprimands her . Prakashi then asks him to become the blind man n not be spoilsport . Purvi is then at her best trying to bring g papa n kids closer . And finally Vir nabs Manas 

Vir the tells him Babbar sher has caught genda n will now eat him up . Genda says sher’s stomach will not be filled . Father n son have cute moments n then they finally hug 

All watch the duo lovingly .

Vir ties blindfold to Little genda .

All are busy playing . Purvi notices VaiPri missing .

She sneaks out n looks for them lshe searches , finds one slipper of Pri lying on stairs . She searches the farm house . 

Jyoti joins the family wearing a shimmering red shirt dress, Sethani Prakashi gives Anjali a mouthful for her sister’s choice of wardrobe.

Anjali blames Bhuri for this . Anjali then asks Jyoti not to bother about people talking but go look for her target Vaibhav hook him n marry him . Jyoti looks for Vai but fails to find him.  

Precap 

Manas gets badly injured while playing blindfold . He is bleeding from head n needs to go to hospital . All are ready to leave but Purvi is not seen . Anjali informs Bir that Mukhiyani will not Jaj them . Vir is shocked .

Priyashi is fighting off Vaibhav as he forces himself on her , she screams Purvi’s name .he is bare chested / shirtless and he pulls away Priyashi’s dupatta n slals her n throws her on the bed  and pins her to the bed , 

Vaibhav is raping Priyashi . Purvi witnesses this n gets shocked .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Precap OGM 😱😱😱😱

Vai is such a 🤬🤬

Y did Anjali said that Pur ll not come when Vir said called Mukhiyani to go to hospital 😡

Ziva01 thumbnail

Thks Suta ji for WU 🤗

Sorry i couldnt come for LU ....i saw only the 2nd half of the epi...i hd to pick up my son😳 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Precap OGM 😱😱😱😱

Vai is such a 🤬🤬

Y did Anjali said that Pur ll not come when Vir said called Mukhiyani to go to hospital 😡

Purvi has so many enemies ... this episode left a bad  taste in the mouth for the entire week end . Could not enjoy PurVir eyelock 😭

jagpal68 thumbnail

Nothing new in this serial too. Lots of conspiracies!!! You can see the same story in every Ekta Kapoor’s serials. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This show could have been much better but no same shit as every other story 

Self sacrificing righteous blame taking bahu

Always one stupid relative (the sister) 

Young virgin bride marrying much older guy set in his ways

The leads have decent chemistry but they need to change the narrative a bit

Also the sisters storyline with Vaib is stupid as hell

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the LU 

OMG I can't watch that scene next week 

that Vai is animal, even though I think Priyashi is bewakoof 

she doesn't deserve this act of violence. YUCK🤢

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: jagpal68

Nothing new in this serial too. Lots of conspiracies!!! You can see the same story in every Ekta Kapoor’s serials. 

Agree, fami,y members conspiring against one another 

The same devrani , the same devar etc etc .

In addition the heroines own real sister too 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Purvi has so many enemies ... this episode left a bad  taste in the mouth for the entire week end . Could not enjoy PurVir eyelock 😭

Next week ll be a hard one ...harder than jewellery kaand unfortunately ...PurVir ll not speak i guess as Pur ll refuse to say the truth due lack of proof or Vai ll blackmail her 🤔...also the kids ll be upset with their friend hatti 

Vir ll be angry as well and here i don't blame him as he is a concerned dad here ...may be he ll figure that She is hiding somethg serious 

Guess She ll disguise to see Manas in the hospital as per Priyal latest IG story....guess Vir isn't allowing her to see the kids

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Next week ll be a hard one ...harder than jewellery kaand unfortunately ...PurVir ll not speak i guess as Pur ll refuse to say the truth due lack of proof or Vai ll blackmail her 🤔...also the kids ll be upset with their friend hatti 

Vir ll be angry as well and here i don't blame him as he is a concerned dad here ...may be he ll figure that She is hiding somethg serious 

Guess She ll disguise to see Manas in the hospital as per Priyal latest IG story....guess Vir isn't allowing her to see the kids

How cute Pur in disguise to meet Genda in the hospital ?? So looking forwards yaar .