Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TragedyQueen_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Hello, welcome! I too have been disappointed in the little activity of the forum because it's a nice show with nice characters, even the side characters are entertaining. No cattiness, no unnecessary drama. Such a show is rare. It was a little lagging in pace, but now it has picked up and the last few episodes have been good. Unfortunately, bad shows generate more content because everyone like having a nice rant about ITV nonsense... but good writing deserves content too. 

Thank you🤗

I totally agree, S9MK has been a brilliant show until now! The writing, direction, plot development, characterisation, cinematography, literally everything has been on point. About the pace, ikr! The last few episodes didn't make me feel like I was watching an ITV show! They've done so well in creating such engaging content.

Let's hope good content gets the deserved recognition & appreciation (TRP doesn't reflect that though, it's a below par 0.4)

Nonetheless, hoping to see you around mate🤗

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vyoman

You know Kannada? Where are you from?

Mangalore currently living in Bangalore

TragedyQueen_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

OMG I'm live in Bangalore too😛😆

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi guys. I am also watcher of this show. I really like how they give a good message without being too preachy in this show and I enjoy the story too. I really like Sarang n kavya together but alas that won’t be the end goal.

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

I'm also from Karnataka (Shimoga dist.). Now residing in Delhi.😊

sunaina02 thumbnail

HI I am Sunaina

I only watch Sony shows .

Switched to this show after MDKD

So far liking the show . 

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gobi13

Hi guys. I am also watcher of this show. I really like how they give a good message without being too preachy in this show and I enjoy the story too. I really like Sarang n kavya together but alas that won’t be the end goal.

hello! I was also thinking that under normal circumstances Kavya & Sarang would be a perfectly nice pair, and its so refreshing that they’ve shown it that way. 
the real reason for Aliya & Sarang to be together is that they need & complete each other

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think lots if us came here after MDKD which also had similar ‘normal life’ vibes 

Its refreshing, positive

Although i have also been watching an extreme opposite (gum hai kissi kr pyar me) because the heroine is such a fiesty character but the shouting & nastiness is just too much

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

hello! I was also thinking that under normal circumstances Kavya & Sarang would be a perfectly nice pair, and its so refreshing that they’ve shown it that way. 
the real reason for Aliya & Sarang to be together is that they need & complete each other

I think Alia needs sarang more than sarang needs Alia. I think would have a completely happy life with each other. I think sarang n kavya r more compatible, they r very understanding of each other, share likes n dislikes, there is no feeling of superiority. 

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gobi13

I think Alia needs sarang more than sarang needs Alia. I think would have a completely happy life with each other. I think sarang n kavya r more compatible, they r very understanding of each other, share likes n dislikes, there is no feeling of superiority. 

I agree, Sarang and Kavya are more natural. I feel that Alia is probably the more needy one, but that is the result of her upbringing and the betrayals she has faced in life. Alia and Sarang should both lift each other up, Sarang shouldn't become her crutch and she needs to learn how to respect him. Obviously, since the show just started there is plenty of time for character development. I just really hope they will not butcher Kavya's character for the sake of petty jealousy/love triangle. I absolutely hated this in MDKD when they turned Swara into a vamp, just for Niya to be jealous. It made Kabir/Niya's relationship ugly also, and I don't want this happening to Alia/Sarang/Kavya. Kavya is cute, and I hope they do her justice, love triangle or not.