Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vyoman

Hi Rachael, welcome to the forum...🤗

Thank you🤗

What can I call you by?

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hello, Sanya here! Following the show religiously😆 absolutely love it!

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TragedyQueen_19

Absolutely! Looking forward to fun discussions with you🤗

Thanks 😊 I am Anjali.

Currently watching only this and a Kannada TV show called Gattimela which again I watch off and on.

I saw a clip on twitter and then saw some weekly catch up on YT and a twitter friend said she has started so this whole week

I rarely watch any online stuff .. usually I watch one series ..I watched PB for sometime after that it got captured by TRP gang a d story went haywire

I watched even YHM for sometime

That's about it ..I read quite a bit 😁

Rose_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you🤗 Rossete, if I'm not wrong?

I totally agree! The quality of content is brilliant & it keeps getting better with every passing episode. Yep, let's hope we can make this place lively & have enjoyable discussions😛

Kiran here🤗Yes it's like a breath of fresh air with the good quality content and perfect blend of a well etched story with light hearted moments. Yes hoping to have some regular discussions as the story evolves and fun banter ahead😛

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello, welcome! I too have been disappointed in the little activity of the forum because it's a nice show with nice characters, even the side characters are entertaining. No cattiness, no unnecessary drama. Such a show is rare. It was a little lagging in pace, but now it has picked up and the last few episodes have been good. Unfortunately, bad shows generate more content because everyone like having a nice rant about ITV nonsense... but good writing deserves content too. 

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you🤗

What can I call you by?

You can call me Anu.😊

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Thanks 😊 I am Anjali.

Currently watching only this and a Kannada TV show called Gattimela which again I watch off and on.

I saw a clip on twitter and then saw some weekly catch up on YT and a twitter friend said she has started so this whole week

I rarely watch any online stuff .. usually I watch one series ..I watched PB for sometime after that it got captured by TRP gang a d story went haywire

You know Kannada? Where are you from?

TragedyQueen_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Hello, Sanya here! Following the show religiously😆 absolutely love it!

Hey Sanya!🤗

Ahaha same! I surprised myself when I binged around 28 episodes within 4 days😆 I'm usually a snail at binge watching lol

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Thanks 😊 I am Anjali.

Hey Anjali🤗

Tbh, it's only English & hindi which I know perfectly... So I don't watch the regional language shows. But I'm glad you've found your comfort shows😳

I've been into ITV from quite a while now. Although the last ITV show I had watched was 9 months back - KHKT & BH2, both ended around the same time😭😆

S9MK hasn't disappointed, & I'm hoping for the same quality content in future as well⭐️

Hoping to see you around🤗

Originally posted by: -Rossete-

Kiran here🤗Yes it's like a breath of fresh air with the good quality content and perfect blend of a well etched story with light hearted moments. Yes hoping to have some regular discussions as the story evolves and fun banter ahead😛

Hey Kiran🤗

Ahh yes, you put my thoughts in words with sheer perfection! I totally agree & hoping for quality content in future as well⭐️

& yup, looking forward to discussions & a jolly time on this forum😉😛