Posted: 10 days ago

Hello guyssmiley31

Rachael here!

You might just consider me to be a newbie... but I've used IF since ages, then happened to lose my account & hence, decided to start off fresh.smiley17

I finally found a show which is gripping & progressive (which most shows on Sony are lol). Although I started off just 4 days back, I've caught up with all of the episodes. Highly impressed with the cast, storytelling, cinematography & the presentation of this concept. 

What kind of disappointed me is the activity of this forumsmiley36 ITV stans rant about "not so good" shows currently but don't invest in the ones which are actually good. Nonetheless, do drop a post talking about how active you'd be heresmiley31


Let's increase forum activity & engage more viewers to watch S9MK!smiley9

Posted: 9 days ago

Hi Rachael, welcome to the forumsmiley31

I am disappointed with less activity here as wellsmiley6

I so wanna have discussions here!

This show is dopesmiley27 

Posted: 9 days ago

Hi welcome to this forum.  🤗smiley1

Posted: 9 days ago

Hi Rachael, 

Welcome back

It's really good to see such a progressive show on ITV with good concept and storyline after long..even the character sketch,plot is so well written with amazing sets..looking forward to some amazing discussions ahead as the story unfolds.smiley9

Edited by -Rossete- - 9 days ago
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by SillySeasonHere


Hi Rachael, welcome to the forumsmiley31

I am disappointed with less activity here as wellsmiley6

I so wanna have discussions here!

This show is dopesmiley27 

Helloooosmiley31 What can I call you by?

Yeah, I loved yesterday's episode, almost starting making a post & boom! I got extra assignments to complete smiley36smiley44

Anyways, let's hope the story progresses smoothly in future as well & we have fun, lively discussions heresmiley17

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by sumaishu


Hi welcome to this forum.  🤗smiley1

Thank you so muchsmiley31

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by -Rossete-


Hi Rachael, 

Welcome back

It's really good to see such a progressive show on ITV with good concept and storyline after long..even the character sketch,plot is so well written with amazing sets..looking forward to some amazing discussions ahead as the story unfolds.smiley9

Thank yousmiley31 Rossete, if I'm not wrong?

I totally agree! The quality of content is brilliant & it keeps getting better with every passing episode. Yep, let's hope we can make this place lively & have enjoyable discussionssmiley17

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by TragedyQueen_19


Hello guyssmiley31

Rachael here!

You might just consider me to be a newbie... but I've used IF since ages, then happened to lose my account & hence, decided to start off fresh.smiley17

I finally found a show which is gripping & progressive (which most shows on Sony are lol). Although I started off just 4 days back, I've caught up with all of the episodes. Highly impressed with the cast, storytelling, cinematography & the presentation of this concept. 

What kind of disappointed me is the activity of this forumsmiley36 ITV stans rant about "not so good" shows currently but don't invest in the ones which are actually good. Nonetheless, do drop a post talking about how active you'd be heresmiley31


Let's increase forum activity & engage more viewers to watch S9MK!smiley9

+ 1 from Monday I have been watching epi and have now caught up till yesterday episode 

Fun no OTT drama and no silly regressive stuff 

Yea I will give this a shot


Story 9 Months Ki 


Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

30 Replies 772Views

Topic started by TragedyQueen_19

Last replied by -Rossete-

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP