RiAnsh : Past can't ruin Present

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello guys I am new here and first time writing a FF. You all can give it a try and share your opinions.

FF - "RiAnsh : Past can't ruin Present"

Prologue - 

Vansh - l have done as you had told me.....but I can't see hatred for me in her eyes.  (Vansh is using his whole strength to hold his tears while saying this)

Unknown - So If you have not done this I had told her the whole truth and then she had hate you much more than that of now.

This FF is on Wattpad.

I read it..its amazing.. please continue😳👍🏼

Part 1

Riddhima is walking in the corridor towards her room. She is feeling lifeless, shattered and broken. The man who had taught her the true meaning of love , the man with whom she dreamt of spending a beautiful life now hate her to the core ,accused her of things she had not done and also betrayed her.....

Rid - Bappa kyu karte ho aap mere saath aesa , kya sach mein mein pyaar  k laayak nhi hu. Phele  mere mom-dad ne mujhe chod diya fir Kabir se mili , bachman se jo happy family ka dream dekha tha laga uske saath pura ho jaayega pr nhi.......fir Vansh aaya usne mujhe  love , protection aur care di firse mujhe lagne laga ki ab sab  achcha  hoga lekin nahi aapne Bappa aapne fir mujhse sab cheen liya.......

An unknown person is seeing Riddhima breaking down. 

Unknown person (pov): Riddhima tumne bhot kuch saha h but now I'll make everything alright. Ab tuhari zindagi aur behtar hogi is ghar se door jaake.

Riddhima dozed off while weeping,dried tear marks were visible clearly on her face.

Vansh enters in the room and saw Riddhima sleeping on the couch. He wanted to take her to the bed but do not have guts to face her so he also left the room and go towards the bar area to release his stress.

Vansh(pov) - Riddhima I love you ,I really love you but I know when you will find about the truth you will hate me to the core and I cannot bear your hatred. This secret will always remain a secret because if it will come out whole family will be shattered along with you.

While thinking all this Vansh is continuously drinking wine which led him to lose his consciousness and he passed out on chair while resting his head on the bar counter.

In morning, Aangre comes to Vansh and wakes him up.

Aangre - Bhai aapki halat dekhiye kya haal bana rakha h aapne apna. Mujhe samajh mein nhi aa rha aap bhabhi k saath aisa kyun kar rhe h, aap dono ek dusre se itna pyaar krte h pr fir bhi...

Va - Tum nahi samjhoge Aangre meri feelings aur meri insecurities.

Aangre - Boss kahi aap Kabir ki wajah se to nahi kr rhe ye sab.

Va - Nhi Aangre vo........chodo tum jao.

Angre - Boss vo Aahana ne to to kuch nhi kiya na. Aap kahe to mein use dekhta hu...

Va - Maine kaha na tum jao yaha se (shouting)

Aangre goes from there. Vansh goes to his room and sees Riddhima is not there. He panics and goes near staircase but saw Riddhima with dadi in the temple. 

After getting fresh n up he goes to the study room for some office work but the real reason is to avoid Riddhima's thoughts.

Someone comes to the study and locks the gate to ensure that its conversation with Vansh is not heard by anyone.

On the other side Riddhima is silently sitting beside dadi who was showing photo album to Sia.

(I don't know much but I have heard that if coma patients are reminded of their life their recovery rate increases)

Kabir went to visit Anupriya in jail to tell her about how he is fooling Vansh with Aahana and hurting Riddhima as well.(But little did he know he was the one getting trapped)

In study room, 

Vansh - Ab kya chahiye tumhe Aahana ??

Aahana - Vansh tumhe pata h mujhe kya chahiye aur kyun.

Vansh - l have done as you have told......but I can't see hatred for me in her eyes.  (Vansh is using his whole strength to hold his tears while saying this)

Aahana - So If you have not done this I had told her the whole truth and then she had hate you much more than that of now.

Vansh - Pata hai mujhe , agar ye sach bahar aaya to sirf Riddhima hi nahi puri family mujhe hate karegi jaise tum karti ho  isiliye chup hu kyunki meri family se mein bhot pyaar krta hu.

Aahana - Oh please! Family aur love pe tum lecture nhi do to hi acha h. Vaise bhi jo insaan......

(Vansh shouts and cuts her in between)

Vansh - STOP IT. Tumhe circumstances pta h.

A - Paap dhulaye nhi dhulte Vansh. Aur vaise bhi tum kabhi Riddhima ko deserve hi nhi krte the na pyaar krthe the , it was your guilt samjhe.

V - Aisa kuch nhi h main sach mein Riddhima se bhot pyaar krta hu. Aur puri life uske saath rehna chahta hu....samjhi.

A - Seriously puri life....abhi tak jitna torcher kiya vo kam tha kya. Tum tumhare dad aur tumhari puri family ek jaisi hi h.....

V - Please! Tum jao yaha se. Mai koshish kr rha hu ye sab jaldi khatam krne ki par Riddhima se door hona mere liye bhi mushkil h...

A - yeh fake love and affection dikhana band karo..

V - My love is not fake.......and I am her husband I also have some rights on her. I also want to protect her just as you.

A - Protect mein use tumhari family se hi hrna chahti hu......

I am reposting it cause of some spam content issue.

Edited by Drna - 3 years ago
part 2 Aahana - Mai uski sister hu mujhse zyada khayal uska koi nhi rakh sakta samjhe.....sirf 1 din h tumhare paas fir mai Riddhima ko yaha se kahi door le jaungi. Vansh - Lekin usse phele Riddhima ne jaana chaha to.. Aahana - ummm....tum use yeh keh ke rok sakte ho ki Divorce ki formalities mai time lagta hai 1 din ka. V - What? I am not going to divorce her. A - Divorce nhi hoga to tum aur problems hamesha k liye uski life se kese jaayegi. Jo kee aayi bhi tumhare dad k wajhah se hi h. V (sadly) - Theek h lekin tumhe promise yaad h na ki tum use kuch nhi bataogi. Mere baare mein bhi nhi. A - Yaad h. Bye. Packing kr leti hu. V- Hnn In garden (evening) : Riddhima is sitting in the garden remembering all her moments of love, hatred, care, misunderstanding, fight with Vansh and the whole family. Riddhima (pov) - Now I will not let love in my heart to overpower me. I will leave this house and Vansh forever as soon as possible. I know it's difficult for me but I have to do it. At the same time Aangre comes there with a tray in his hand having 2 cups of coffee. Aangre - Good evening bhabhi. Riddhima - Good evening Aangre. A(forwarding the cup) - Can we have a small chat while having coffee. R - You have also come to harm me by the orders of Vansh. A - No never. I have always consider you as my sister and I can't harm you. Even I am not getting why bhai is doing all these things. R - I had betrayed him and now he doesn't want to live with me. He also faked protecting me while he was the only one who's doing all the attacks on me. Now I'm regretting why I haven't listened to Aahana when she is warning me against him. A - Bhabhi , Vansh bhai really loves you. He can't do these things. R - Being his right hand you not know this..I don't know why can't he see my heart full of him and his love. A - Bhabhi this can also happen that circumstances forced him to do so. R - Aangre, I have decided to divorce him and go very far from here. A - Bhabhi please think once again. Ho sakta h jo hame dikh raha ho vo sach nhi ho. Mai jaanta hu bhai aur aap ek dusre se kitna pyaar krte ho. R - My heart is wishing to believe you but....my mind is not believing you. A - Bhabhi please let me try once. Can you stay here for some more time so that I can do something regarding this. But it's totally up to your wish. R - Aangre who doesn't want to give their relationship a second chance.....but it is getting difficult for me to live with Vansh with hatred. A - just for 3 days. R - How can I trust you, it is also possible that Vansh send you  to hurt me again. A - Bhabhi again I am assuring you that I am on your side and will always help you. After 3 days you can leave and I will make arrangements for it. Now what you think. R - Ok , this is the last time I am giving this relationship a chance but first you have to assure me about my safety. A - Done... I'll keep watching you time to time and whenever you feel any danger you can call me. So now can we start our mission. R - Mission?? A - Decoding Vansh bhai's odd behaviour. R - Hnn In jail,( where Anupriya is there) A man in his late fifftees enters in Anupriya's cell. Man - Anu my love, I am really sorry that I can't do anything right now but I'll surely get you out from this very soon. Anu - I know Vikram. I think everything is falling apart and this girl Riddhima has ruined everything. Vikram - why are you taking tension of that mere pawn of our game. She can't do anything big. You have to worry about what will Vansh do now. And this Kabir is also getting useless day by day. Anu - I am really tensed. What Raisinghania's will do with me after finding all my doings. Vikram (laughed evilly) - Itne saalo se ye log kuch nhi kar paaye ab kya krenge. Raisinghania's ke khoon mein hi h dusro ki specially hamari baaton mein fasna. Haina? Anu - Ofcourse darling, vaise mera pyaara beta Kabir aaya tha aaj morning mein keh rha tha ki koi Aahna ko laaya h Vansh k khilaaf. Vikram - Yeh Kabir sirf humesha chote khel hi khelta h. Phele to mein ise sone k ande dene vali murgi samajhta tha par ab... Anu - Now you don't start worrying. Kabir se to abhi hume bhot kuch karvana h humara mission pura karvane k liye. Kyun? Vikram - Ofcourse, now I have to take leave. Bye, see you soon love. Anu - Bye, and please try to release me as soon as possible. Vikram exists from there. At VR mansion, All the family gathered for dinner. But to everyone's surprise Riddhima who always sits beside Vansh is sitting beside dadi and Angre. Vansh and Riddhima are eating quietly while Aryan, Rudra and Aangre were discussing about their new deal that went successful , Chanchal and dadi were telling Ishani to have healthy food and all other stuff, Kabir was in his own lala land imagening his victory and Aahna was dreaming about how happily she and her sister will live after going far from here. After dinner, Riddhima goes to Vansh and told him that she will go from here after 3days and also from today she will be living in guest room. Vansh was really happy after listening this as he can be with Riddhima for some more time. Riddhima was sitting in the room reading a novel just to distract her mind then Aahna enters there. ............
Part 2 Aahana - Mai uski sister hu mujhse zyada khayal uska koi nhi rakh sakta samjhe.....sirf 1 din h tumhare paas fir mai Riddhima ko yaha se kahi door le jaungi. Vansh - Lekin usse phele Riddhima ne jaana chaha to.. Aahana - ummm....tum use yeh keh ke rok sakte ho ki Divorce ki formalities mai time lagta hai 1 din ka. V - What? I am not going to divorce her. A - Divorce nhi hoga to tum aur problems hamesha k liye uski life se kese jaayegi. Jo kee aayi bhi tumhare dad k wajhah se hi h. V (sadly) - Theek h lekin tumhe promise yaad h na ki tum use kuch nhi bataogi. Mere baare mein bhi nhi. A - Yaad h. Bye. Packing kr leti hu. V- Hnn In garden (evening) : Riddhima is sitting in the garden remembering all her moments of love, hatred, care, misunderstanding, fight with Vansh and the whole family. Riddhima (pov) - Now I will not let love in my heart to overpower me. I will leave this house and Vansh forever as soon as possible. I know it's difficult for me but I have to do it. At the same time Aangre comes there with a tray in his hand having 2 cups of coffee. Aangre - Good evening bhabhi. Riddhima - Good evening Aangre. A(forwarding the cup) - Can we have a small chat while having coffee. R - You have also come to harm me by the orders of Vansh. A - No never. I have always consider you as my sister and I can't harm you. Even I am not getting why bhai is doing all these things. R - I had betrayed him and now he doesn't want to live with me. He also faked protecting me while he was the only one who's doing all the attacks on me. Now I'm regretting why I haven't listened to Aahana when she is warning me against him. A - Bhabhi , Vansh bhai really loves you. He can't do these things. R - Being his right hand you not know this..I don't know why can't he see my heart full of him and his love. A - Bhabhi this can also happen that circumstances forced him to do so. R - Aangre, I have decided to divorce him and go very far from here. A - Bhabhi please think once again. Ho sakta h jo hame dikh raha ho vo sach nhi ho. Mai jaanta hu bhai aur aap ek dusre se kitna pyaar krte ho. R - My heart is wishing to believe you but....my mind is not believing you. A - Bhabhi please let me try once. Can you stay here for some more time so that I can do something regarding this. But it's totally up to your wish. R - Aangre who doesn't want to give their relationship a second chance.....but it is getting difficult for me to live with Vansh with hatred. A - just for 3 days. R - How can I trust you, it is also possible that Vansh send you  to hurt me again. A - Bhabhi again I am assuring you that I am on your side and will always help you. After 3 days you can leave and I will make arrangements for it. Now what you think. R - Ok , this is the last time I am giving this relationship a chance but first you have to assure me about my safety. A - Done... I'll keep watching you time to time and whenever you feel any danger you can call me. So now can we start our mission. R - Mission?? A - Decoding Vansh bhai's odd behaviour. R - Hnn In jail,( where Anupriya is there) A man in his late fifftees enters in Anupriya's cell. Man - Anu my love, I am really sorry that I can't do anything right now but I'll surely get you out from this very soon. Anu - I know Vikram. I think everything is falling apart and this girl Riddhima has ruined everything. Vikram - why are you taking tension of that mere pawn of our game. She can't do anything big. You have to worry about what will Vansh do now. And this Kabir is also getting useless day by day. Anu - I am really tensed. What Raisinghania's will do with me after finding all my doings. Vikram (laughed evilly) - Itne saalo se ye log kuch nhi kar paaye ab kya krenge. Raisinghania's ke khoon mein hi h dusro ki specially hamari baaton mein fasna. Haina? Anu - Ofcourse darling, vaise mera pyaara beta Kabir aaya tha aaj morning mein keh rha tha ki koi Aahna ko laaya h Vansh k khilaaf. Vikram - Yeh Kabir sirf humesha chote khel hi khelta h. Phele to mein ise sone k ande dene vali murgi samajhta tha par ab... Anu - Now you don't start worrying. Kabir se to abhi hume bhot kuch karvana h humara mission pura karvane k liye. Kyun? Vikram - Ofcourse, now I have to take leave. Bye, see you soon love. Anu - Bye, and please try to release me as soon as possible. Vikram exists from there. At VR mansion, All the family gathered for dinner. But to everyone's surprise Riddhima who always sits beside Vansh is sitting beside dadi and Angre. Vansh and Riddhima are eating quietly while Aryan, Rudra and Aangre were discussing about their new deal that went successful , Chanchal and dadi were telling Ishani to have healthy food and all other stuff, Kabir was in his own lala land imagening his victory and Aahna was dreaming about how happily she and her sister will live after going far from here. After dinner, Riddhima goes to Vansh and told him that she will go from here after 3days and also from today she will be living in guest room. Vansh was really happy after listening this as he can be with Riddhima for some more time. Riddhima was sitting in the room reading a novel just to distract her mind then Aahna enters there. ............
OK so ahana is riddihima sister but she needs to ask riddhu what she wants