yay! Adilie going to Pagdandiya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Aditya got called for work & was asked to go to Pagdandiya for the Satyakam story. Tripathis decided to send Imlie as well so she could see her mother ❀️

and Aditya is back to his tum Pagdandiya mein rah jana jaap πŸ™„

anyway he will offer Imlie money for her education but Imlie will reject that & tell him off (you go girl πŸ’ͺ) 

but atleast they are away from Delhi where Aditya can't get over his moon obsession πŸ˜’

let's see what happens in Pagdandiya now. Hopefully something good 🀞

Originally posted by happy007

Aditya got called for work & was asked to go to Pagdandiya for the Satyakam story. Tripathis decided to send Imlie as well so she could see her mother ❀️

and Aditya is back to his tum Pagdandiya mein rah jana jaap πŸ™„

anyway he will offer Imlie money for her education but Imlie will reject that & tell him off (you go girl πŸ’ͺ) 

but atleast they are away from Delhi where Aditya can't get over his moon obsession πŸ˜’

let's see what happens in Pagdandiya now. Hopefully something good 🀞

Nothing will happen, it will be just that he will realise it's not feasible for her to live there. He will realise that her life will become miserable like her mother and he wouldn't want that. He will bring her back and promise to educate her.

Tum log kya soch rahe the cvs ka moon obsession jaldi khatam ho jayega. I don't have any hopes fro this CVs. Chodh diya show dekhna because I know agar Adini endgame hua then I will be heartbroken beyond repair. πŸ˜”πŸ˜­ 

I think after she will come back Adini will go to Goa, Sunlie will bond and his family decide to marry Sunlie.🀒

Edited by Kaede - 3 years ago

i know right. i am expecting some fun scenes of adilie. The precap was so good, adi being a jerk as usual, offering her rs. 50000. πŸ€’ such a cheapo. Agar education ke liye diye, toh itne se paison mein kya education hogi that too jab uske ghar ek lalchi nani hai. πŸ˜ˆ But Imlie thought uske naukrani ki salary samajh ke de rha hai. koi bhi yeh sochega. Also, i really liked imlie's reply "Jab admi hamar nhi hai toh paise kahe le". πŸ₯Ί Why jerkaditya was crying at the end?? Aaj kal kuch zyada nhi rota yeh. 

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago

Yes... hope we gt some adlie funny moments. Happy at least we dont hv to watch mujhaya thakela moon. Sorry moon i dont hate you its just i cant like you. As usual jerkaditya is back to vapas jao imlie chant. 

What do you expect from that haula pagal insaan🀣 Paise Paise kyu deta raheta hai Mrs Chaturvedi ke aagey paise ki baat kar ke toh dikhaaye loser Kahi kaπŸ˜† 

I am not expecting any Adilie scenesπŸ₯Ί

Originally posted by Aaliya_Fizz

What do you expect from that haula pagal insaan🀣 Paise Paise kyu deta raheta hai Mrs Chaturvedi ke aagey paise ki baat kar ke toh dikhaaye loser Kahi kaπŸ˜† 

I am not expecting any Adilie scenesπŸ₯Ί

😹😹😹  He is a lite version of Anu

Originally posted by Anshman

🀣🀣 

Originally posted by Anshman

Anu's ego can still be justified, this guy, hadh hai, muzhe itna gussa aa raha hai writers pe, kamino ne baha ka scene Malini ko de diya. Baha was the one who gave her blood not Malini. Mohi hi banana tha to adilie ke sapne he kyon dikhaye. Adini to tolerate bilkul nahi hoga, it's better both characters are cut off for good. Bhadh mei jaye Adini. 🀬🀬🀬🀬Malini is a good woman , she doesn't even deserve jerkaditya but how did she know how horrible this 🀬 really is. He's too sweet to this sugarcane. Dono mil ke diabetes failayenge. In a way I am glad she is back to her house, away from that toxic man. But we all know ye rahu Imlie ke kundali se jaldi jaane wala nahi. Baha ke saare scenes dheere dheere Malini ko de rahe hain. To serial ka naam bhi Malini rakh dete.πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ€¬πŸ€¬ Kash ishti kutum hotstar pe hota to barchie scenes he dekh leti aur khush ho jati.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Barchie were so iconic. I hope Imlie finds a good guy. I hope new guy is gonna be a hot one

Edited by Kaede - 3 years ago

Originally posted by ANGELshweta

i know right. i am expecting some fun scenes of adilie. The precap was so good, adi being a jerk as usual, offering her rs. 50000. πŸ€’ such a cheapo. Agar education ke liye diye, toh itne se paison mein kya education hogi that too jab uske ghar ek lalchi nani hai. πŸ˜ˆ But Imlie thought uske naukrani ki salary samajh ke de rha hai. koi bhi yeh sochega. Also, i really liked imlie's reply "Jab admi hamar nhi hai toh paise kahe le". πŸ₯Ί Why jerkaditya was crying at the end?? Aaj kal kuch zyada nhi rota yeh. 

Behno jis din Imlie ise kheech ke thappad maregi to post karna , pura thread bana ke jashn manenge. πŸŽ‰

Originally posted by Kaede

Anu's ego can still be justified, this guy, hadh hai, muzhe itna gussa aa raha hai writers pe, kamino ne baha ka scene Malini ko de diya. Baha was the one who gave her blood not Malini. Mohi hi banana tha to adilie ke sapne he kyon dikhaye. Adini to tolerate bilkul nahi hoga, it's better both characters are cut off for good. Bhadh mei jaye Adini. 🀬🀬🀬🀬Malini is a good woman , she doesn't even deserve jerkaditya but how did she know how horrible this 🀬 really is. He's too sweet to this sugarcane. Dono mil ke diabetes failayenge. In a way I am glad she is back to her house, away from that toxic man. But we all know ye rahu Imlie ke kundali se jaldi jaane wala nahi. Baha ke saare scenes dheere dheere Malini ko de rahe hain. To serial ka naam bhi Malini rakh dete.πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ€¬πŸ€¬ Kash ishti kutum hotstar pe hota to barchie scenes he dekh leti aur khush ho jati.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Barchie were so iconic. I hope Imlie finds a good guy. I hope new guy is gonna be a hot one

@bold. Makers are Moon fakhtsπŸ˜–, usko mahaan dikhane ke padi hai un logon ko. 

@red . True 😐, that makes me more disappointed. 

@green. Arey yaar... Show ka nam Malini hoti thi kon dekhega ye shit. Imlie ke naam par Malini aur Adini ko dikhane ka plan hai 

@blue. Yeh sab ke baad bhi mujhe Manku hi chahiye Imlie ke liye πŸ™‰πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ; makers have already gave the test dose of weed named Sumeer chemistry. Ab us drug ke nashe se nikalna na mumkin hai πŸ˜πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜. 

Gash ke alawa kisi ko imagine bhi nahi kar pate hu Imlie ke saath πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™ˆ