Shaadi Mubarak

Drama drama drama - Aajao Sarey (Jan 8th)

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Nothing much, just half the episode is drama and only drama.... but watched the episode for how Preeti gives back. Rati was damn good today πŸ‘. 

-Nandini's drama of leaving. Arjun and other trying to stop. Nandini saying all nonsense on how Preeti will never treat Arjun right as shes a sauteli maa . Preeti bajaoes siti from upstairs, everyone looks up and Preeti says "kya drama chalraha hai"... Everyone's shocked, Preeti comes down. 

-Basically a bunch of drama and confrontation. KT tells he married for revenge. Preeti is like i don't care, now i am your wife and you can't do anything. Kushala tells KT to throw her out, KT doesn't say anything... Kushala says tujhse nahi hoga na... Kushala then drags Preeti, Preeti stops her saying "bas"... takes her hand off and tells Kushala that she is not leaving anywhere.. basically lamba hai yeh drama πŸ˜†... It was funny at one point, Preeti sits on the sofa with a tevar and everyone's shocked... Kushala says "dekh liya iska sach samne aagaya"... Preeti says "sasuuumaaa" πŸ˜†.... Kushala is like don't call me sasuma, Preeti says, "arey aap hi toh meri saasuma hain, aapse kehne se hamara rishta thodi badal jata hai". Then, she sits on a coffee table and says, "agar aap log ne mujhe kuhc bhi karne ki koshish ki toh main police ko phone kardungi, tab hoga aap Tibrewal khandan kiizzat ka faluda" πŸ€£.. Everyone's shocked. Preeti-KT tiff, they go off... KT is seriously shocked with Preeti's avatar. Finally Preeti's like, "mujhe need aarahi hai, I am going"... and goes to sleep.. While she's going up, KeerTi look at each other amused. They show a flashback of both hatching a plan. JUST WATCH THIS SCENE FOR PREETI'S HITLER AVATAR. 

-KT reaches room and laughs out loud, tells Preeti kya acting ki hai aapne. They laugh... Preeti says "aap ne nandini ka chehra dekha tha"... KT is like , "yes".. cute scene. 

-Nandini cannot believe that KeerTi are fighting.. she says, "kal jo do log ek dusre ke liye jail tak jjane ke liye tayaar the, aaj achanak kya hogaya"... She's doubtful of KeerTi. She's fit a CCTV camera in their room and wants to make sure that they are not doing any natak. She's looking at cctv cameras all around the house. 

-KT is shown in the room. Preeti pulls him to the bathroom. KT goes, "Preeti Ji kya karrahi hai aap, main aisa ladka nahi hoon" πŸ€£πŸ€£.. Preeti is like, "be serious KT ji". She tells KT, Nandini is very smart, she won't believe asani se ke we are really fighting... she says, "she might have fit cctv camera in our room, so we gotta be careful.. we will meet here from now onwards" ... KT is like bathroom main πŸ˜†.. Nandini wonders where did KT go from the room. 

Precap - Kushala tells Nandini to come for photoshoot. Nandini is next to KT, Preeti comes between them, and pushes Nandini away... She says, "how can you do photo shoot without me".. Preeti tells the photographer, to click the pictures as now Preeti as in Mrs. Keertan Tibrewal is here. Everyone's shocked. Photographer takes KeerTi's and family's pictures πŸ˜†. 

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg... why would Nandini fit a CCTV camera in KEERTI'S bedroom??? That is sooo disturbing.... 

How are they gonna be able to romance now??? πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

KT addressed her as "Preeti", for the 1st time, but not infront of Preeti. It was cute tho. But somehow I think I prefer the whole "Preeti ji" "KT ji" thing they have going on. I find it adorable. 

Preeti was hilarious... that whistle tho!!! 😍😍😍😍

I totally just fell in love with Rati all over again. 

Oh and now we will have bathroom meetings.... interesting.... not sure how much can happen from that though.... 

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting. So Preeti is thinking one step ahead.. impressive! But they should remove the cctv..how will we get funny and romantic bedroom scenes thenπŸ€”

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: rdrp17

Interesting. So Preeti is thinking one step ahead.. impressive! But they should remove the cctv..how will we get funny and romantic bedroom scenes thenπŸ€”

I hope we get a scene where these two start searching for camera.. a cute and funny scene turns to romance tho .. even more sweet πŸ˜›

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rdrp17

Ya...but don't worry our Preeti will figure out something about CCTV..πŸ€“

Bathroom Romance will be good one...let's see how CVs will handle this..πŸ˜‰

rdrp17 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -PD-

I hope we get a scene where these two start searching for camera.. a cute and funny scene turns to romance tho .. even more sweet πŸ˜›

Yes that would be funπŸ˜›

Going by the record I think the CVs won't disappoint us

rdrp17 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: haribol79

Ya...but don't worry our Preeti will figure out something about CCTV..πŸ€“

Bathroom Romance will be good one...let's see how CVs will handle this..πŸ˜‰

ExcitedπŸ˜›

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Preeti's 'Desi Swag' inspiration πŸ˜ŒπŸ‘‡

22 Days Ago -

Cvs - Chupke chupke chhaap lo. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5197875

Just Kidding 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Davina95

Omg... why would Nandini fit a CCTV camera in KEERTI'S bedroom??? That is sooo disturbing.... 

How are they gonna be able to romance now??? πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

KT addressed her as "Preeti", for the 1st time, but not infront of Preeti. It was cute tho. But somehow I think I prefer the whole "Preeti ji" "KT ji" thing they have going on. I find it adorable. 

Preeti was hilarious... that whistle tho!!! 😍😍😍😍

I totally just fell in love with Rati all over again. 

Oh and now we will have bathroom meetings.... interesting.... not sure how much can happen from that though.... 

@BOLD In the bathtub, Under the shower, Pinned to wall. πŸ’‹

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail

Cvs is doing an impressive job ! The show is rapidly coming back to the track. Really impressed. πŸ‘

Today's episode's best part was Preeti's whistle. It was awesomeee. πŸ˜Ž Preeti was UNDOUBTEDLY the star of today's episode. Rati's acting is PHENOMENON. β­οΈ

The way she gave back to Kaush..... πŸ€£πŸ€£ I want more of saas bahu. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Seriously Nandini is sooo cheap !!! She put a damm CCTV camera in KeerTi's bedroom. πŸ€¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Nandini is stooping new low everyday. RIP Bedroom diaries. πŸ˜­... HATAO USS CCTV KO ABHI KE ABHI. πŸ˜‘

Precap was πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£