Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

I assume new pictures were added at the bottom, with Dhrasti Dhami.  Did I get it right?

Can I say something?  Can you place a page break or something between each set of pictures, so that we can recognise the new set please?  If you add a date, that is even better.

Cheers....

No, I haven't. Only the red dress ones at the top.

I will put a divider with the new update. Sometimes I don't regularly update, (I might wait for the weekend or even months with the past threads). That's why I don't want to put a date. Also, I have a habit of reshuffling the pictures and group them together of the same gathering when we move to the new thread. 

We kind of decided to have a new thread If it's a new project or event like birthdays. 

Edited by radix - 3 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radix

No, I haven't. Only the red dress ones at the top.

I will put a divider with the new update. Sometimes I don't regularly update, (I might wait for the weekend or even months with the past threads). That's why I don't want to put a date. Also, I have a habit of reshuffling the pictures and group them together of the same gathering when we move to the new thread. 

We kind of decided to have a new thread If it's a new project or event like birthdays. 

I did think the new ones were at the top, but, when I noticed there were other pictures of Sanaya wearing the same dress somewhere in the middle, I thought the new pictures were added at the bottom.

I keep it mind that mostly you will add new pictures at the top.  Thank you for considering to add a divider.

Cheers...

radix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

I did think the new ones were at the top, but, when I noticed there were other pictures of Sanaya wearing the same dress somewhere in the middle, I thought the new pictures were added at the bottom.

I keep it mind that mostly you will add new pictures at the top.  Thank you for considering to add a divider.

Cheers...

When we get throwback pictures it can be confusing. I will rearrange them once we move to the new thread.

IPodcastKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot for posting the new pictures! Absolutely wonderful. She's literally like fresh spring. 

radix thumbnail

Originally posted by: IPodcastKKND

Thanks a lot for posting the new pictures! Absolutely wonderful. She's literally like fresh spring. 

πŸ€—

Savera84 thumbnail

She is looking stunning.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you for sharing.πŸ€—

Thanks for the page break.

Cheers....

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks for posting such beautiful pics ., Sanaya look's glamorous and stunning as ever .never get tied looking at her pics she's always full of energy

Savera84 thumbnail

Lovely pictures.  Sanaya shared her dress design with her dog's collar.  So, cute.

TFS.

Cheers....

xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you so much for keeping all her pics, links at one place.

It is really helpful, you post HD photos too.

thank you.πŸ€—

radix thumbnail
Originally posted by: xMIC.Dropx

Thank you so much for keeping all her pics, links at one place.

It is really helpful, you post HD photos too.

thank you.πŸ€—

Good to know.

And welcome. πŸ€—

Edited by radix - 2 years ago