Bigg Boss 14

Rahul m on calling Rakhi cheap level celeb

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Exclusive - Bigg Boss 14's Rahul Mahajan: I got a lot of hate on social media for calling Rakhi Sawant 'cheap level ki celebrity', I still stand by it

By - TIMESOFINDIA.COMVijaya TiwariJan 7, 2021, 16:34 IST

Rahul Mahajan, who recently got evicted from Bigg Boss 14, was trolled for calling co-contestant Rakhi Sawant a cheap celebrity. However, after coming out of the house, the reality star still stands by his words and shares that whatever Rakhi does on TV, she feels that the audience enjoys it and hence, she crosses all the limits.

In an exclusive interview with ETimes TV, Rahul stated that the audience might have enjoyed seeing Rakhi's antics on camera but they were staying with her under one roof daily and were not enjoying it. "I still stick to my words. During my fight with Rakhi where I called her a cheap celebrity, all I was asking her was to hear my side, but she refused to. Instead, she started showing me her a**. She was thinking that when she will do such things, the audience will get happy and there are people who like such behaviour. I would like to tell people, if you watch such acts for 10 minutes you might enjoy it but just try to live with Rakhi for 10 days, you won't be able to tolerate her. The audience might enjoy seeing it on camera but we were staying with her under one roof daily and we were not enjoying it. I don't think even the production people, or camera guys of Bigg Boss would be enjoying it. There have been so many fake babas in our country who have been culprits. I feel if they were culprits their followers were culprits to another level. Similarly, if followers don't support a cheap level, celebrities would not be able to do cheap acts. I know I got a lot of hate on social media for this. But I feel ye desh ka durbhagya hai... This shows we are desperate for cheap comedy acts. If we have to sit and analyse what we want," he said.

NEWS IN

BRIEF 

Your one minute TV news catch up

Kundali Bhagya witnesses a slip in the TRP ratings this week

Kapil Sharma called over fake registered cars seized by Mumbai Police

Sehban had sleepless nights learning Haryanvi accent for Tujhse Hai Raabta

Kudumbavilakku tops the TRP charts

Sriti Jha enjoys some me-time on her exotic vacation

GO TO BRIEFS

Talking about the Weekend Ka Vaar episode wherein Rakhi was called a victim and soft target of few housemates, Rahul shared that Rakhi is so powerful that she can make the chief minister or the most powerful person a victim, but she can never be a victim herself, "Jasmin is a good friend of mine and I have known her for quite some time now. We have done a show together called Khatra Khatra Khatra and whatever Rakhi Sawant has done on the show was very disgusting. It was not portrayed the way she was inside the house. She was shown as a victim, Rakhi can never be a victim. She is a person who can make the chief minister or the most powerful person a victim and can scare anyone. She is so powerful that she can take anyone’s case. She can be anything but can never be a victim. She crossed all the limits on the show and that’s why I was never able to get along with her on the show. And the things she did were not shown outside. Whatever Nikki and Jasmin did was shown outside. Like a fight was shown where Nikki had asked Rakhi to wash utensils but Rakhi did not do her duty. I was the captain at that time and there was a huge chaos and fight because of it. But Jasmin silently went and washed all the utensils without creating any hue and cry about it. She washed the utensils for an hour alone as there were so many of them. She did not utter a single word and this was not shown on television. It was Rakhi’s duty but Jasmin did and I did not even ask her to do it. I got so happy that it was not her duty but just to maintain peace in the house she did that. I gave her noodles as a prize as the captain," he said.

Rahul dismissed that Rakhi can be a soft target, "Rakhi can never be a soft target. I am not commenting what the anchor said or the channel said but Rakhi can never be a target, other housemates can be her target. She is not a weak person. She is not bholi bhali and is a very clever female," said he.

https://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/exclusive-bigg-boss-14s-rahul-mahajan-i-got-a-lot-of-hate-on-social-media-for-calling-rakhi-sawant-cheap-level-ki-celebrity-i-still-stand-by-it/articleshow/80153022.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Ek drugie se toh better hi hain rakhi. If m not wrong Dimpy ne iss pe domestic violence ka bhi case Kiya tha.