Naira is dead and not coming back.

Posted: 3 years ago

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai | Kaira Lives On - YouTube

So are they gonna bring naira look alike or akshu grows up to be naira and another new male lead for her?

This video makes it looks like permanent end of Naira’s character..so Shivangi might enter as a look alike character or They should go for a generation leap and show her as Akshu with a new male lead for a fresh change because audience is fed up of same kaira separation,milan and remarriage  saga

I think they may go in kasam way

There is. Telugu movie manam in that nagarjuna parents( nag chaitanya and samantha) will die and they will reborn.. Nagarjuna will join them after coming to know their parents reborn

May b kartik will also die.. And reborn again kairav and akshu may bring them together.. This will be nice in my pov instead of memory loss drama r kasam way

Yes thats a good movie I have seen it maybe it will go that route or it could be like Kasam serial where female lead dies but male lead doesnt and she is reborn then they fall in love again

Edited by _Taniia_ - 3 years ago

Originally posted by _Taniia_

Yes thats a good movie I have seen it maybe it will go that route or it could be like Kasam serial where female lead dies but male lead doesnt and she is reborn then they fall in love again

I somehow felt so odd.

The age difference btw them was so much.

But that will be like kaira the only difference would naira would change her name and kartik will be a middle age man.

I prefer if akshu grows up to be like naira and a new male lead for her. And later they should give a proper end to kartik and not make him disappear him like naitik, reason.

Like he finished his all duties of taking care of his children and the promise he made to naira and died to be reunited with naira.

Edited by Fantasyera - 3 years ago

Yes it would be better if they both die to be reborn then it will be like new season with new storyline and young energy

Yes it would be better if they both die to be reborn then it will be like new season with new storyline and young energy

Yes but what will happen to akshu and kairav then? Cause the whole story would be focused on kartik and naira with new names obviously. And kairav and akshu would be the same age or older as them.

Kumkum - Pyara sa Bandhan had gone that way after the show lost its sense. Sumit and Kumkum died and were reborn in different families and grew up to get one again. This way they completed their love story.

I wish they could show this in YRKKH also. All other options sound weird and beyond repairs.

Maybe Shivangi is quitting the show because her tone and dialogues in the video felt so..or maybe it’s just to hype up the drama and suspense