Shivangi, Mohsin and entire Cast deserves Applause

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey all

I truly am so impressed with such a natural acting with such finesse by Shivangi and Mohsin since last two to three episodes.. Their pain, their willingness to live together, their love, Their helplessness...Hays off are so beautifully portrayed by Kaira 

Also I would like to say that rest everyone and specially Kairav it was so real of him, the way he acted... Everyone gave their best performances... I totally loved it from Acting to Directing to execution.... 

Kaira is magic for sure, their dream sequence of yahaa waha got me nostalgia and tears... Shivin Nailed it to say the least... 

Also as some spoilers say Samarth and Gayu can get divorced, actually it should had happen long back but Gayatri and Kartik won't be together for sure... That's something I'm trusting on CVs, it would be only Naira, I don't know how but I know it would be Naira.... 

Shivangi, Mohsin and the crew definitely deserve applause. I saw the pics on Twitter with the bus hanging and other bts, must have been lot of work. 

Great job by Shivangi & Mohsin and the entire team. Poor guys must have overworked the Christmas and New year holidays. Must have been difficult to do all this with limited budget and time on a daily soap.