|Let's Forget The Past Contest Winner Announcement| - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Congratulations PerfectStart & Wistfulness for winning. 

Being positive doesn't mean ignoring the negative! Being positive means overcoming the negative. 😊 

Positive or negative.... the difference is only in our thinking! Otherwise, the staircase is the same, some use it for going up.... and some for coming down! Our inherent qualities are the same! 

Remember friends...being positive in a negative situation is not naive ...yes... it's leadership!! You are all leaders in your own world, 🤗which we are all sharing!!! 👍🏼 

Congratulations Wishes Images & HD Pictures | Congratulations Messages |  Good morning wallpaper, Good morning roses, Congratulations images

Totally agree👏

Congratulations Guys🥳🥳 

Shibz🤗

Congratulations to all winners🥳

OMG! Thank you, judges.

Congratulations to the winners! I actually believe that everyone who posted in the previous thread is a winner in their own right. 

Originally posted by Wistfulness

OMG! Thank you, judges.

Congratulations to the winners! I actually believe that everyone who posted in the previous thread is a winner in their own right. 

I Agree, being a part of this contest was a wonderful experience,learned alot too and congratulations🥳

The winning siggies are love! ☺️

Congrats Wistfulness, K_keechu. 🤗Special shoutout to A !!!!!!!! 🤗Congrats sweets! ❤️

Posted: 2 years ago

Oh my God!  😲

After being here for years and participating in a contest for the second time and I win and I get to know this after three months.  Wow my life.  🤣

Those sigges are so beautiful. 

Congratulations to all the winners.  🤗

And thank you so much for choosing me. 🤗

And the thread was a treat to read.  👍🏼

Edited by K_keechu - 2 years ago

Where are the winning stories? Where can we read them?

Originally posted by coderlady

Where are the winning stories? Where can we read them?

They aren't stories. The FFEs had asked the people on IF to post things they want to change about themselves in 2021, one positive and one negative. These are the ones the judges liked the best. The winning entries are in the post itself