Ghum Hain kisikey Pyaar Mein WU and Daily discussion thread no 4. - Page 68

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Mamatha.86

New promo is out today 

Pakika yoga trip, virat ka honeymoon trip cancel  hogay🤣🤣🤣

Can you add more detail and make it more explicit...

Virat honeymoon trip but he never proposed to Sai??

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

You are right if you are married you can understand him from his perspective.

*Le me to Viru:

You want to say Aniket and Virat are not going to be friends??

yep! Check that actors last post with Neil. 

Can you add more detail and make it more explicit...

Virat honeymoon trip but he never proposed to Sai??

Kaku boltiye " virat patraleka nagpurse bahar janha he tum dono sat ja"

Petromax  man hi man sochtiye "virat tumse bat karneka moka milgaya , main tumse sabkuch batadungi" 😇🤨

Virat boltahe dono nahi teen

Petromax  ko back  fire 🔥 lagtahe, boltihe tum sai ko sat lejakar apna honeymoon  trip banadogi😲

Dono lady  ghusse  hokar  chalejatihe 

Gabbar ka cahara utar jatahe😔

Edited by Mamatha.86 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Mamatha.86

Kaku boltiye " virat patraleka nagpurse bahar janha he tum dono sat ja"

Petromax  man hi man sochtiye "virat tumse bat karneka moka milgaya , main tumse sabkuch batadungi" 😇🤨

Virat boltahe dono nahi teen

Petromax  ko back  fire 🔥 lagtahe, boltihe tum sai ko sat lejakar apna honeymoon  trip banadogi😲

Dono lady  ghusse  hokar  chalejatihe 

Gabbar ka cahara utar jatahe😔

Thank you very much I watched it on the forum amember posted it...

Mohit and Omkaar are two bekaar why not send patralekha bahu with them??

Originally posted by Nimaaa

Ab uske shouting ka jo bhi matlab tha next episode me toh hum Patrelekha ko he dekenge with food in her hands saying “kya hoa viraat?” 

And I wish  Ashwini bhi entry karee.

Ninaad can follow with his Thousand Splendid Suns.

Let's imagine.

Ashwini...virat, kyu pakhi pakhi chilla rehe ho?

Virat -😔

Sai- Ayyii, He is crying for food. Yesterday also pakhi Bhabhi ma only came and fed him food with her own nasuk nasuk hands.😃

Ashwini 😳

Ninaad  ,oh o Kitne samajdar badi bahu hai

Virat

Pakhi☺️

Ashwini..oyee virat, kya tune Muje chodkar Pathralekha Ko apna new mommy choose Kiya kya😡

That's why she is coming and feeding u food.

Pakhi🥺

Virat🤡 

Sai- 😆

Originally posted by RainbowSun

And I wish  Ashwini bhi entry karee.

Ninaad can follow with his Thousand Splendid Suns.

Let's imagine.

Ashwini...virat, kyu pakhi pakhi chilla rehe ho?

Virat -😔

Sai- Ayyii, He is crying for food. Yesterday also pakhi Bhabhi ma only came and fed him food with her own nasuk nasuk hands.😃

Ashwini 😳

Ninaad  ,oh o Kitne samajdar badi bahu hai

Virat

Pakhi☺️

Ashwini..oyee virat, kya tune Muje chodkar Pathralekha Ko apna new mommy choose Kiya kya😡

That's why she is coming and feeding u food.

Pakhi🥺

Virat🤡 

Sai- 😆

Pakhi coming in with her plate with lots of food for Virat as he was calling her while coming to her room she also has lots of dreams but as she enters Virat room what a shock when he calls her mommy.

Originally posted by manny136

Virats actions in the end were so embarrassing who acts like that and him by shouting for pp to bring him food even demeaned her as well as exposing his and sais ridiculous argument. Yeah pp brought it on herself by her actions but it was kinda insulting pp for being the waitress that is ready to bring him food lol also why cant this grown ass man just get his own food, desi tv is so weird like ppl cant get their own food by themselves its insane.

I don't know if PP felt demeaned by feeling needed by Virat, while she get to parade around 

in her lace robe while serving her BFF. PP lives to serve tea and toast, and trying to one up Sai. 

What will make her feel, foolish is that Virat is acting childish due to jealousy of his wife 

having male friends 

I think its progress that both Virat and Sai made in their relationship- both of them were jealous. 

But both took it a little too far, especially Virat. 

Its great that he feels protective about her and his antenna shot up as soon as he heard the name of a guy from her mouth. But his enquiries and jealousy were definitely a little childish. Perhaps he also feels bad that he was not able to provide an environment which would make her as happy as she was today- dancing happily , letting loose. His initial reaction on seeing her dance was one of surprise, joy and happiness. He was happy to hear of her selection in the dance competition and he was curious about why she didn't intend on participating....he misconstrued her change of heart as being "because of Aniket" but she clarified that she had already danced on the song before and that did seem to placate him a little .But by the end of the conversation he unfortunately took a U turn due to his jealosy saying "no need to dance- iss sab me kuch nahi rakha hai". 

Sai really opened up to him today. She told him how she still feels like a guest- coz she perceives it as his room where she has been granted permission to stay, she told him about her day, what happened in college,  her memories of school and aabaa connected to dance, really wanted him to praise her dance, really wanted him to come see her performance but then immediately said that maybe you think its childish/you're too busy/ because she didnt want to get hurt in case he refused her (even though Virat  would not have refused her and looked thrilled when she invited him with a twinkle in bis eye- but Sai sadly didn't catch it) , told him about being mocked about shaadishuda hona, having "changed" ever since she came to CM,  got excited to learn something new about him- that he can sing and play an instrument and was eager to hear him sing, complained about the difference in how he reacted with pp and her jalan after chilli grinding (which comes from a place of feeling jealous i think)and finally demonstrated her concern asking if he ate or if she should bring dinner. 

I felt that her mention of pp in that sentence- saying ki main le aaun ya aapki best friend pp layegi  was not deliberate. It was a combination of many things-  hurt after seeing pp exert her "haq" on him in the past, thinking that not only did pp bging him dinner but also fed him haath se, genuine slip of tongue moment, and also stems from insecurity and genuine hesitancy about her boundaries and her place in his life. Since she is getting taunted everyday and  she gets reminders directly/indirectly of this shaadi being a deal, she doesn't want to overstep. I felt that Virat getting upset at that even though kinda understandable, his escalation to start yelling loudly was a little overboard. He behaved exactly how he tells Sai not to behave! Sai was genuinely shocked to see why he was SO upset and angry. I wish that the fight had ended a little differently. Even if the exact same thing had happened without everyone hearing Virat it would've been fine. How thin are the walls in this house. Or do the people in this house have special hearing capabilities ki sab kuch sunayi deta hai inko! Aage agar kabhi Sairat progress in their relationship and become intimate, they better be careful!☺️ Iss ghar ke deewaron ke kaan hai! Lol. 

I felt that Virat got overly fixated on aniket that he didnt pay enough attention to everything else Sai shared with him. And his reaction might unfortunately force Sai to retreat into a shell again where she just reacts to everything,  and "picks a fight" but its really kind of a defense mechanism. 

Both of them have not grasped the real emotions behind each others words. Sai didnt sense virats protective instinct behind his enquiry of aniket and Virat does not realize how much he matters in Sai's life- his opinion, his validation and wanting himbto ask her to do things for him. 

But Virat is supposed to be the older mature guy and Sai is the young, brash, impulsive 19 yo. So I think that this age factor in most situations makes me tilt towards Sai as a viewer. It obviously doesn't absolve Sai of her errors but it definitely makes me more forgiving as a viewer. We expect that as we get older we become more "understanding" and "forgiving" and more perceptive of people in general. It seems to me that in GC Virat was a lot more understanding of Sai's unsaid emotions (her worry and love for her dad) behind her outbursts than he is now after marrying her. Now instead he is feeling more entitled to "be his real self"- get upset and angry at her which he cant do with anyone else coz he has to curb his true emotions with them. He has already identified that Sai does not like pp and does not like him speaking to pp- he even asked her that once directly- ki tumhe mera pp se baat karna accha nahi lagta na. But he has never questioned why she feels that way...

But hopefully both of them will gradually get to the place where they can read each others unsaid emotions or become comfortable enough to be honest with each other where nothing remains "unsaid". But uss mein bahut time hai. Kyunki Virats past with pp, his not drawing a clear line with pp, his slip up of "pyaar..dosti", his telling Sai of his "promise" and watching how PP keeps interfering in Virats life not as a friend but as a "pining lover" will never allow her to drop her guard fully. Virat will need to be the one to realize all this and clarify his stance. His wife needs "spasht shabd" and not "jalebi jaisi gol gol baatein".