Ghum Hain kisikey Pyaar Mein WU and Daily discussion thread no 4. - Page 119

Posted: 3 years ago

Arey wth was that you gave me a bunch so get a single for didi πŸ˜¬πŸ™„πŸ™„ everyone is mental in that house .... 

Will love all , want all but expectations can only be mine ....  Virat 

I can love but only selectively .... how can i forget i need to keep reciting mature and immature mantra  Sai 

i can love but only in secret imaginary way Didi 

I am confused abt who I love more myself or my dewars.... Kaku 

I love chugli but am confused where to put my major attention on sonali 

We love to gossip worse than Trp aunties but do not know what we love more eat and gossip or gossip and eat .... Ninad and chachu 🀒🀒

Karishma kaa charisma or love to get insulted the most Mohit 

Amogst all these worse off are us the viewers who cannot decide between love to inflict this toxicity and torture on ourselves πŸ˜¬πŸ€―πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

All this said i have never seen a β€œ Mein Ghanta hoon,jo bhi aaye bajaatey jaao , bhool naa jaana” ML πŸ˜¬πŸ’†πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ’†πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ’†πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜–πŸ˜Ά

The potential this character has as an IPS officer silbatte mein dalke masala bankey done n done hogaya i guess now they are paying attention to i am bipolar on occassion Sai to show her as immature 

Originally posted by Sakmen

Dean ke cabin ka scene kaisa hai?

hyena head kaku ke lingo mast tha mastπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

virat expression was worth watching when sai confess to dean IPS Virat Chavan is her husband🀣

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ but thats why I don’t understand this series sometimesπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ The love affair is only imaginary .. so far Its just been eye-locksπŸ™„. Things such as Kissing ( not even on the cheek) or intimate hugs are missing 🀨 .. nothing has happened just our imagination and theirs running wild .. so how is it a love triangle affair if there is no proper intimacy ? I feel like screaming at the directors and producers πŸ™„ when are we gonna see some actual romance between sairat πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ how long does it take for a series to progress that far? I have run out of popcorn  that was meant to last me the whole lockdown .. still waiting for that moment when Sairat declare their feelings and curtains closed πŸ€ͺ😬❀️