Anupamaa

Why Anupama why

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I dont like jab anupama kavya ko vanraj pe haq jamane dete han i know anupama and vanraj ke bich kuch nahi but still woh husband and wife han aur apne bacho ke parents han who the hell kavya to tell anupama stay away from vee

Anupama hud vanraj se dur reh na chahte han but its upto anupama wo vanraj ke help kare haq jamaye kuch bhi kare

Kavya is no body to tell anupama to do this and that 

Wo vanraj ko bol sakti han but anupama ko nahin

Jab kavya ne ussko in today epi call kiya she should hangup

She is not kavya maid jo uss ko vee se baat kar waye

I know anupama is nice human being but kavya dont deserve is goodness

I want anupama to be rude with kavya after what she did

Jaise anupama ke attitude vee ke saath han vaise kavya ke saath bhi hoo 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes Why Anupama is showing sympathy towards kavya can't understand at all. 

piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It is wrong. But as long as this keeps Anu away from Vanraj - I am fine. Because possibly Kavya, Samar, Kinjal - these are the only people against Vanraj and Anu's reunion.

As long as it keeps Vanraj at bay - I don't mind Kavya doing anything. Because Baa and Pakhi are already on move to make Anu forgive Vanraj. 

I want her fighting back for herself, not for vanraj

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: piyu008

It is wrong. But as long as this keeps Anu away from Vanraj - I am fine. Because possibly Kavya, Samar, Kinjal - these are the only people against Vanraj and Anu's reunion.

As long as it keeps Vanraj at bay - I don't mind Kavya doing anything. Because Baa and Pakhi are already on move to make Anu forgive Vanraj. 

Exactly! I absolutely have to issues with Kavya demanding her inexistent rights on Vanraj, because it is Vanraj's fault and Anupama clearly has nothing to do with a moron... So her assuring Kavya this is absolutely worth seeing but I hope Kavya understands this that Anupama literally couldn't care less for Vanraj! Because though much lesser than what Anupama went through or rather is going through, Kavya too is cheated by Vanraj in a way.... I don't want her to be like Anupama who would just shut up to his tantrums. No! Someone has to tell Vanraj that dude... You cannot keep sailing in two boats and that he must leave Vanraj... If he does not corporate, which he clearly does not, Kavya has to tell Anupama to do the needful of keeping away from himout of insecurity hi sahi.. 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Yes Why Anupama is showing sympathy towards kavya can't understand at all. 

Exactly she dont deserve it at all

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: piyu008

I knw but kavya aise dekha thee han jaise anu vanraj ke  liye maare jaa rahe han she is back of him which i hate it 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shahsb_26

Exactly! I absolutely have to issues with Kavya demanding her inexistent rights on Vanraj, because it is Vanraj's fault and Anupama clearly has nothing to do with a moron... So her assuring Kavya this is absolutely worth seeing but I hope Kavya understands this that Anupama literally couldn't care less for Vanraj! Because though much lesser than what Anupama went through or rather is going through, Kavya too is cheated by Vanraj in a way.... I don't want her to be like Anupama who would just shut up to his tantrums. No! Someone has to tell Vanraj that dude... You cannot keep sailing in two boats and that he must leave Vanraj... If he does not corporate, which he clearly does not, Kavya has to tell Anupama to do the needful of keeping away from himout of insecurity hi sahi.. 

But kavya ke yeh haq jama anupama pe vanraj ke liye annoyed me

Anupama kuch nahi bolte that pissed me more

She should say hello awaz niche mujhe vanraj nahi chahiye jo uss ne mere saath kiya ussko tum hi rako🤣

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

Exactly she dont deserve it at all

In fact kavya must be thankful to her but she never shows any gesture towards her.

piyu008 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shahsb_26

Right! I honestly don't see what Kavya sees in him. She first-hand witness, how he treated Anu all those years. How can anyone have a single ounce of respect for such a person, let alone love?

I honestly don't get why some people are getting soft for Vanraj, he is clearly doing everything for his own selfish reasons and that man can't even stay committed to Kavya! It is so disgusting! Both women should have realized this. They are better off alone. Just imagine, if Anu did this - I wonder if people would have reacted the same way🥱

And yup agree, for whatever reason - if it keeps Vanraj away from Anu I am in!

piyu008 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

I knw but kavya aise dekha thee han jaise anu vanraj ke  liye maare jaa rahe han she is back of him which i hate it 

Yup got your point. But the way Anu is and especially Baa - it is better this way. Rather than growing backbone against Kavya - she needs one against Vanraj and Baa first. Kavya can queue inline ðŸ˜†