Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

Understand situation here - Page 2

duavidhiFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

[QUOTE=anchal1234]

There is so much of negativity everywhere on twitter,Instagram. The fans have just decided in their subconscious mind that no one can be better than Kanika and thus not giving a fair chance to the new couple on screen. No one is indespensible. Kanika in my view is very beautiful. And has a very good screen presence. Her acting was good but not perfect,it has flaws of its own.she was weak in expressions.but her fans are not ready to listen anything.it is as if they have turned blind. What upsets me the most is that now in order to appreciate kk more and more they are trying to downgrade Mohit's acting. I just read a fan stating that Kanika subtle acting used to balance mMohit's overacting.Seriously........at any time I would say that Mohit was better actor than Kanika especially the emotional scenes where he always performed like a pro.but the kk fans are trying to make it look as if Kanika was only responsible for the success of the show and the suvan which is really unfair. And yes I do agree that Kanika was perfect for teen suvan role but vidhi is better suited for mature captain suman tiwari

[/QUOTE dear we think entertainment for people is just to enjoy and be happy for show but actually its not people get entertained with bashing too its honestly true I have seen same person coming in comment section just to rant her frustration 1st I thought I should stop her because she is looking soo young from dp but I know she will not listen and same she came their and always say bad things show and vidhi her words are repetitive too its her daily now to come abuse the more she is doing it looked she having more fun no matter how much it could be hurtful too as far she enjoying she will keep doing I think till then show not over she will occupied to this but when show will over thats where she get to know what a waste she is doing herself I guess thats where I realise that actually this new bashing and attacking is peoples most fav entertainment too no matter how actors have to deal with it but I am sure their life is not limited to social platforms they are busy people and working too and actually they are part of entertainment world rest I agreed with youπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Vidhi is trying her best..kudos to her for taking on the role knowing all the criticism and hate that will come her way and god bless you for supporting her :)

duavidhiFAN thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nautankitadka

Vidhi is trying her best..kudos to her for taking on the role knowing all the criticism and hate that will come her way and god bless you for supporting her :)

Thank You hope everyone realise also Its take lots of hardwork and determination which is not easy at all but judging and pointing mistakes is and  sometimes people do have fun doing it too

dhun.laagi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: duavidhiFAN

Thank You hope everyone realise also Its take lots of hardwork and determination which is not easy at all but judging and pointing mistakes is and  sometimes people do have fun doing it too

It is understandable that fans do not want to follow the show anymore without KK as they have preserved Mohit- Kannika as SuVan and it is fine to stop watching the show rather than staying and showering the replacement with hate. Saw that in quite some fandoms lately. I am personally not following the show post leap much because I was disappointed with how the characters were butchered, but I will still put that solely on the makers rather than the actors coz they are doing their job. Same with Vidhi, she is doing what is asked of her in the way that she seems apt and it is but natural that there will be differences between her and KK's acting since they come from two different schools of thought. There is absolutely no need to shame her for taking up a job. 

duavidhiFAN thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nautankitadka

It is understandable that fans do not want to follow the show anymore without KK as they have preserved Mohit- Kannika as SuVan and it is fine to stop watching the show rather than staying and showering the replacement with hate. Saw that in quite some fandoms lately. I am personally not following the show post leap much because I was disappointed with how the characters were butchered, but I will still put that solely on the makers rather than the actors coz they are doing their job. Same with Vidhi, she is doing what is asked of her in the way that she seems apt and it is but natural that there will be differences between her and KK's acting since they come from two different schools of thought. There is absolutely no need to shame her for taking up a job. 

the show is ok types but yes their are many loopholes in story soo far what I  am watching till now is understandable but really they have done blunder recently in show showing suman major all of sudden without training period which is now look like they will loose more I think though I am not attaching to show even feeling they are almost to closing one too I am just hooked too Vidhi performance which is really intriguing too also mohit is good too but if they extend or show flash back more of preleap scenes with him and kanika and show next chapter with older guy as a married army couple it would have been sound more amazing and unique story their is not such type of show in television where 4 leads could play more unique and different from each other roles.just a thought came when they showed flashback scenes for shravan with kanika in episode yesterday.