Posted: 3 years ago

Congratulations🥳

Thank you anydi🤗

RraHel

Thank you Sia🤗

it is indeed a Rrahel day😆

Ridz will fall from the cliff saying tere ishq mein Marjawan and Sia will wake up after that and blurts out the truth..vansh will be broken byond repair..then leap may come..since it's itv logic will be void 😲

and either Ridz maybe raising their child or will be shown as a working woman I want second option only..if she has got no self respect then she will go after vansh again for love or revenge that's to be knownsmiley26

Don't think vahana romance will be shown..I don't think he can marry someone after this much dhoka..after all ridhbir track decreased the trp🥱

Lol my theory won't be true 🤪

Congrats for new thread. 

Thank you Anni di. 🤗

RraHel ❤️

Originally posted by rianshxoxo

Ridz will fall from the cliff saying tere ishq mein Marjawan and Sia will wake up after that and blurts out the truth..vansh will be broken byond repair..then leap may come..since it's itv logic will be void 😲

and either Ridz maybe raising their child or will be shown as a working woman I want second option only..if she has got no self respect then she will go after vansh again for love or revenge that's to be knownsmiley26

Don't think vahana romance will be shown..I don't think he can marry someone after this much dhoka..after all ridhbir track decreased the trp🥱

Lol my theory won't be true 🤪

leap ka chor pakad liye🤣

Originally posted by D_e_s_t_i_n_y

leap ka chor pakad liye🤣

are leap nahi bhi aa raha hoga to makers ko jabardasti dikhana padega, ab aisa lag raha hai🤣

Originally posted by D_e_s_t_i_n_y

leap ka chor pakad liye🤣

Par Mera leap Kahani imaginary hai😆

Originally posted by merryyura

Kaise kaise khayal aane lage aaj kal ayu? smiley39

Sab show ka asar hai smiley39