Posted: 3 years ago

Had a free day hence decided to watch a feel good movie so one of my comfort movies that I couldn't watch even once in the last 6 months. 

Chhicchore- rewatching it felt so damn good ❤️ especially since I can actually look at the performances and the story from an objective POV. I know mostly people call it all sorts of names including sasti copy of 3 idiots and  all🤔 . But I feel the ending is amazing with them not winning GC and that for once felt so heartening warna stories are always about winners which I feel is clichèd . And let me just say about the hostel life it feels so good watching it onscreen of all the nonsense we did in college 🙈. Prateik Tahir Shraddha Navin Varun Tushar and everyone else has been so good in their parts. 

I wish Sushant stayed back to spread some more of his awesomeness 💔.

P.S. I know no one wants know my version of a re-watched film, but this felt like a good place to vent this out. Please try not to be unkind, you can always ignore

Edited by Thatgirl16 - 3 years ago

I loved the movie. It made such a pertinent point about success and failure. Also, special mention to Navin Polishetty. He nailed his role and how!

The best part about the movie was it wasn't preachy at all and the emotions were authentic. One of the best movies of 2019❤️

I felt it was overrated movie! I am not talking about performances, the movie worked only because of that.

It was all about masti in college. Serious students like me rarely behave the way it is shown in the movie. 3 idiots was far better in portraying Engineering scenario.

This movie is for those who put masti above studies in their college lives. 

Originally posted by mintyblue

I loved the movie. It made such a pertinent point about success and failure. Also, special mention to Navin Polishetty. He nailed his role and how!

The best part about the movie was it wasn't preachy at all and the emotions were authentic. One of the best movies of 2019❤️

@Bold: Exactly my point, it wasn't preachy and that's the best part. Acid actually needs a special mention👍🏼

Originally posted by moonv

I felt it was overrated movie! I am not talking about performances, the movie worked only because of that.

It was all about masti in college. Serious students like me rarely behave the way it is shown in the movie. 3 idiots was far better in portraying Engineering scenario.

This movie is for those who put masti above studies in their college lives. 

Agreed most serious students dont behave the same, but some toppers (me) are the most notorious ones too😛 . 

Judge me all you want but this movie was extremely boring, pretentious and super FORGETTABLE! https://i.ibb.co/qJnYYY3/rolleyes.gif

I still refuse to believe that it was directed by the same chap who gave us Dangal https://i.ibb.co/3SFvdZd/jpshakehead.gif

Edited by Koviljika34 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Koviljika34

Judge me all you want but this movie was extremely boring, pretentious and super FORGETTABLE! https://i.ibb.co/qJnYYY3/rolleyes.gif

I still refuse to believe that it was directed by the same chap who gave us Dangal https://i.ibb.co/3SFvdZd/jpshakehead.gif

No I'm not interested in judging you😊 . 

Originally posted by Thatgirl16

No I'm not interested in judging you😊 . 

Why thank you

I agree with others that the movie didn't have a very realistic approach but then BW never had it so I don't care but yes the movie does make you feel good...

The end as you mentioned is what I liked the most about the film... even though they lost the match it was a perfect end... the satisfaction that it leaves is wonderful! It's a great film overall...

People have different tastes and some might not like it while some may... and IMO I feel the support Chhichhore gets over SM is well deserved! Can definitely watch the film again!

Such a great great message ❤️

So glad to have caught it in the theatres❤️