Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

The movie I loved the most in recent times❤️

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

The movie was overall good but I disagree with your point that it wasn't preachy.. I guess the only think I didn't like about the movie is how preachy it tends to be. I guess they could have skipped the first part and instead of all that hospital thing just showed us story of a father revisiting his college days with his son at some college reunion and while doing so unintentionally taught his son about the meaning of failure and Success. I wish they would have focused more on flashback scenes and college life other than the present day melodrama at hospital. 

The second half is excellent and gags are actually funny unlike most comedy nowdays. Loved the performances as well. I think it was Shraddha's best performance and Sush was good in flashback scenes. I think he didn't do so well in older age scenes.. The old age makeup also was unintentionally funny. Overall I still like the movie and think it has an excellent rewatchability factor. 

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

The number of suicides India faces after any entrance results is scary. Be it engineering or medical. IMO it was extremely important to show how that 17yr old boy felt after being rejected in his first attempt. That's exactly how many children feel. Unfortunate but true. 

This boy survived. Many don't. And the story woven around the father who shares his life experiences to give his son a hope to live is beautiful. 

Not all movies are meant for all genres and not many can relate to all films. Many engineers who are also hostelers had a massive nostalgia and when nostalgia hits you, there's no good or bad. It's pure bliss ❤️

it was a very well crafted , well performed well directed movie. Every actor played their part so brilliantly.. to an extent, if even one of them messed up, movie would have lost the charm.

And such lovely music track 😊

Edited by buttercups2020 - 3 years ago