Arjun FF : Emergency Task Force - Chapter 41 on Page 104 - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

thanks for posting story

interesting intro

excited for update

Amazing update...

It's felt i'm watching Serial.. Everything super perfect.. In one word AWESOME❤️

Yaar i always love samjun.. Inse accha pair tho hoyi nahi sakta.😆

After 6 years frm ETF death.. Are they alive??

Arjun finding sikandar.. Nd sam helping him against his wasool..

Samjun nd Shree missing  ETF.. Me also😔

Flashback was super..

Rathod always become saviour frm arjun anger..

Loved their convo.. All thanking sam for saving them frm Zakhmi sher.. 😆

Sakshi teasing sam..😉

Sam arjun's phone convo was ek dum daasu..

I love this tit for tat.. Sam said SYS nd Arjun said Damn itt.. They copied each other famous signature dialogue..

Samjun ka Tashan.. Kya kahe.. Haaye main tho fidaa hogayii..

What is sam going to tell arjun..

I'm super excited for upcoming chapters..

Pls continue soon..

Thanks for this amazing updates nd pm

Amazing update 

Continue soon 

Thanks for pm 

Originally posted by Khushikeepsmile

Amazing update...

It's felt i'm watching Serial.. Everything super perfect.. In one word AWESOME❤️

Yaar i always love samjun.. Inse accha pair tho hoyi nahi sakta.😆

After 6 years frm ETF death.. Are they alive??

Arjun finding sikandar.. Nd sam helping him against his wasool..

Samjun nd Shree missing  ETF.. Me also😔

Flashback was super..

Rathod always become saviour frm arjun anger..

Loved their convo.. All thanking sam for saving them frm Zakhmi sher.. 😆

Sakshi teasing sam..😉

Sam arjun's phone convo was ek dum daasu..

I love this tit for tat.. Sam said SYS nd Arjun said Damn itt.. They copied each other famous signature dialogue..

Samjun ka Tashan.. Kya kahe.. Haaye main tho fidaa hogayii..

What is sam going to tell arjun..

I'm super excited for upcoming chapters..

Pls continue soon..

Thanks for this amazing updates nd pm

Thank you so much. Hope you continue to feel that way😘😘 SamJun se acha pair koyi ho hi nahin sakta😭💓 and surely I will PM😘

Originally posted by rinku95

Amazing update 

Continue soon 

Thanks for pm 

Yes sure😘🥰

Nice update. 

Cliff hanger par chod diya, par thik hai. Story mei suspense jaroori hai. 

So as of now everyone except Arjun, Sam and Shree are dead. Hmm. Interesting.

Let's see how you take this forward. 

Peace out :)

Edited by Im_sherlock - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Im_sherlock

Nice update. 

Cliff hanger par chod diya, par thik hai. Story mei suspense jaroori hai. 

So as of now everyone except Arjun, Sam and Shree are dead. Hmm. Interesting.

Let's see how you take this forward. 

Peace out :)

Cliff hangers zaroori hote hai😅😅 I hope I can make it interesting ❣️😭🙈

Chapter 2: Kaun Zinda Hai??

Recap: samjun talk, flashback and samjun meet 

Arjun: Kya?

Rathode then says "Tumhe yaad hai 6 saal pehle organ trafficking ke case mein ETF team members jaan se hath dho bethe. Aur inn sab mein uss gaddar minister ka hath tha.."

Arjun remembers the incident and with a disappointed tone replies "woh team meri bhi thi. Kaise bhul sakta hun? Roshni ki maut ke baad woh team hi toh mera parivar tha. Ussi team ke maut se mera iss department par se bacha kucha vishwas bhi uth gaya tha."

Silence gets surrounded around them.
Arjun breaks the silence "Toh tu hamare zakhm kured raha hai?"

To which Rathode replies "Haan kyun ki yeh kaam aayega."

Arjun is confused by this and asks "Kya matlab?"

Rathode first breathes and them says "Rawate woh mujhe pata chala hai ki.." He pauses in order to gain the courage.

Arjun gets impatient and scowls "Rathode kya pata chala hai?"

"hamari team abhi bhi ZINDA hai." answers Rathode in one breath.

Arjun feels the world crumbling and trying to control himself asks "Kya?!?! Lekin uss minister ne toh kaha tha ki unhe maarne mein uska haath hai! Aur mere saamne hi toh woh mare hai!!"

Though he was very rude to all the members and they were also annoyed by his behaviour they still cared for him. And this had changed him even after they died.

Rathode tries to pacify him and then continues "Rawate tujhe yaad hai tu apne aap ko sambhal nahi paa raha tha aur sabne kaha ki tu nashe mein tha. Woh normal nasha nahin tha woh hallucinating drugs tha jo tujhe diya gaya dhokhe se. Ussi ki wajah se tujhe laga ki wahan hamari team hai but woh hamari team nahin thi. Koyi aur log the."

Arjun is dumbstruck and he doesn't know how to react. With a very low voice he asks "Aur yeh tujhe kaise pata?"

Rathode then explains "Tujhe Forensic Anthropologist Dr. Chaya yaad hai jisne woh building ke andar dafn skeleton ka chehra reconstruct karke diya tha. Usski madad se maine fir se unn sabke skeletal remains se DNA examine kiya aur uss se pata chala ki woh skeletal remains hamare team ke nahin hai."

Arjun still not able to believe what Rathode is saying asks him "lekin unn sabka toh antim sanskar bhi ho chuka tha na?"

Rathode continues again by patting Arjun's back "Haan lekin kuch samples hamare paas ab bhi the as a evidence, evidence room mein. Phir 3 mahine pehle case investigation ke waqt mujhe drug gang ke leader ne bataya ki meri team aaj bhi zinda hai aur main unhe bachane ke liye kuch nahin kar sakta." He pauses and takes a deep breath and then again continues
"Lekin mujhe thos saboot chahiye tha aur yeh sab department ke aankhon se bachaye bhi rakhna tha. Kyunki hamare department se hi koyi inn sab mein shaamil hai.
Iss liye maine Dr. Chaya ki madad li aur yeh sab saame aa gaya."

Arjun now gets convinced. His anger is at the top most level as he wants his team his only family back and can go to any extent to save them.

Arjun gets very furious at this and scowls "Sikandar ke paas baad mein pahunchunga pehle team ko wapas le aate hain. Jisne bhi yeh sab kiya hai usse mein zinda nahin chodunga. Ek khoon waise bhi hona hai mere haathon, doosra bhi theek hai."

Rathode slowly says "Ek hi khoon hoga Rawate."

Arjun again gets confused and scolds "Tu saaf saaf bata kya kehna chahta hai?"

Rathode takes a deep breath as he has to be ready for the storm and says "Hamari team Sikandar ke kabze mein hain!"

Arjun who was controlling his anger for so long couldn't anymore. It was just unbearable for him. Sikandar time and again just made him feel vulnerable. First it was Roshni who he actually killed in front of his eyes and then his team who he has captivated but pretended to have killed. The only difference was in the first he was not drugged he could feel every bit of the pain and in second he was so drugged that he couldn't feel anything other than numbness.

Arjun bursts into anger and screams "Uss sikandar ko toh mein zinda nahin chodunga pehle sirf Roshni ke liye mein uss ki jaan ke piche pada tha ab toh meri puri team ke liye mein usse tadpa tadpa ke marunga. Usse iss dard ko mehsoos karna hi hoga."

And he walks away angrily

Rathode who knew that this would happen and had prepared himself for this runs behind him to stop him. This time he couldn't lose his friend or his team. He says "Rawate hume jo kuch karna hai samajhdari ke saath karna hoga. Hume humari team ko surakshit wapas lana hoga or baaki sab ko bhi jo wahan kaid hain. Hume hamari team zinda chahiye."

Arjun stops after hearing this. Arjun is a rebel cop but Rathode is a leader. He knows what is the best for the team and for the innocent people. Arjun has always mentally appreciated his leadership qualities and so has he appreciated Arjun for his observation and investigation qualities.

Arjun this time kneels down on the ground. He knows that all this Sikandar is doing to get to him. His anger made him clash with sikandar because of which Roshni died and now the team is in his capture. Rathode quickly comes to him and sits beside him quietly. He knows Arjun is at no fault. Yes Arjun does have a lot of anger but his anger is not a reason for someone's death.

Rathode then continues "Rawate maine hamesha tere gusse ko Roshni ke maut ka zimmedar teheraya hai. Lekin 6 saal pehle mujhe pata chal gaya tha ki Roshni ki maut ka zimmedar sirf Sikandar hai. Tu nahin. Mein aaj tak guilty feel karta hoon uss keliye. Mujhe jab tere saath hona tha main tujhse dur chala gaya. Lekin ab nahin. Ab hum dono milke Roshni ko insaaf dilayenge aur hamari team ko sahi salamat wapas layenge."

Arjun realizes he is blaming himself and feeling guilty. So he calls him "Sam!" It had been ages since he had called sameer sam. Though they had got back together but both of them didn't know how they could rewind time and go back to being Rawate and Sam.
He then continues "Teri bhi koyi galti nahin thi. Roshni agar mera pyaar thi toh teri bhi toh sabse achhi dost thi na. Tujhe bhi toh Sadma laga hoga uske jaane se. Humein ab pichli saari baatein bhulni hogi aur Sikandar ko dhundna hoga uska kissa khatam karna hoga." He adds "Lekin kaise?"

Rathode then answers "Haan yeh sochna padega. Lekin zyada samay nahin le sakte. 6 saal se Sakshi Ayesha Chotu Liza uske kabze mein hain."

Arjun realizes about Shree and asks "Aur Shree kahan hai?"

Rathode replies "Woh Kolkata crime branch mein hain. cyber cell mein."

Arjun then enquires "Hmmm.. usse pata hai?? Woh kaisa hai?"

To which Rathode replies "Zyada baat nahin hoti. 6 mahine pehle baat hui thi. Thik hai woh. Hamari tarah hi miss kar raha hai sabko."

Arjun then confirms "usse batana nahin hai?"

Rathode confirming "Batana toh hai. Usski bhi family hi thi."

To which Arjun questions "Toh problem kya hai?"

Rathode replies"Problem kuch nahin hai bas pata nahin woh kaise react karega."

Both look down thinking on how to tell him.

Rathode suddenly gets an idea and tells Arjun "Main shree ka transfer Mumbai kara deta hoon. Bol deta hoon ki department ko Shree ki zaroorat hai. Waise bhi bohot talented hai woh. Aur humein mission mein bhi usski zaroorat padegi."

Arjun agrees with the plan and says "Hmm. Uske aane ke baad plan banate hai.."

Rathode after getting his approval bids him goodbye "Thik hai. Mujhe chalna chahiye. Main tujhe contact karta hoon shree ke aane ke baad."

Arjun also bids him "Thik hai."

And they leave from there. Both have a lot of thoughts and feelings going on in their brain. A feeling of hopelessness that they didn't know about the team and they are still suffering, revenge for what sikandar has done to them, anger thinking about the whole situation, happiness that the team is still alive, and friendship which just bloomed again.

Both go to sleep. But Rathode before going to sleep sends a mail to the IG asking Shree's transfer to Mumbai for a high profile case and security of a minister. Though these cases stopped affecting him and Shree after his team's supposedly death by a minister. But this was just to divert the authorities attention from their own mission.

After a week, morning time,
*At Rathode's house.*

He is having his breakfast when a message flashed on Rathode's mobile with Shree's name. He quickly left his breakfast to see what has he sent. He opens the message.

Shree texts "Sir mein mumbai pahunch chuka hoon. Aapse headquarters mein milta hoon."

After the team's death no one was interested in working in ETF. So they all took transfer. Shree went to Kolkata, Rathore went to Mumbai headquarters and Arjun went underground.

*In the headquarters (HQ)*

Rathode goes towards his cabin and signals Shree to come inside

Inside the cabin

Shree knocks on the door and asks "Sir may I come in?"

Rathode who wad waiting for him replies "Yes Shree." He hands him over a file and continues "Yeh call records zara dhyaan se dekho aur jo bhi clues milta hai mujhe batao. Minister ki jaan ko khatra hai."

Shree is shocked as he didn't know that Rathode would give him the case of security of a minister, even after knowing that these people are not trustworthy.

Rathode realizes that and signals him to read the file. Shree opens the file. In that file there is a page which reads;
"Shree mein jaanta hun jis case ke liye mein tumhe yahaan laya hoon ussse tumhe bohot dard pohoncha hoga. Mujhe bhi dard hua lekin maine yeh case tumhe kolkata se mumbai laane ke liye liya hai. (Shree is shocked) Abhi tum yeh page kissi ke haath mat lagne dena. Sabko samajhne do ki hum minister ke security ka intezaam kar rahe hai. Tab tak tum, mein aur Arjun ek aur mission pe dhyaan dete hai."

After reading Arjun's name he gets emotional. Even though he was scared of him and would often get annoyed by his rude behaviour, he loved him immensely. Even after the team's death he didn't blame him. He knew Arjun couldn't do anything like that purposely and harm his team. He then looks at Rathode and asks softly "Kaise hai?" as people shouldn't know whom they are talking about.

Rathode replies to his concern "Thik hai." and gives him a small smile

He hands him over a chit which writes
"Behind Pritam da Dhaba at 11:00 p.m"

At 11:00 pm Behind Pritam da Dhaba

Shree comes there and sees Rathode waiting for him. He goes over to him

Shree apologizes for arriving late "Sir, Sorry mein late ho gaya. Aap konse mission ki baat kar rahe the?"

Rathode replies "Haan abhi batata hoon." And looks towards the dhaba

A man comes with 3 plates of food towards them. Rathode arranges table and 3 chairs for them. As the man comes closer Shree just stands there still and smiles he asks "Arjun sir! Aap kaise hain??"

To which Arjun smiles and replies "Main thik hun shree. Tum kaise ho??"

Shree also replies with a smile "Thik sir."

By then Rathode interrupts them "Chalo khana kha lete hain."

While having food Shree asks "Rathode Sir hum konse mission ki baat kar rahe hain?"
No one replies so Shree continues "Agar Sikandar tak pahunchne mein aapko meri madad ki zaroorat hai main aapki puri madad karoonga. Aap log bas bataiye"

Both are shocked as they didn't know Shree will talk about Sikandar so soon.

Rathode clears his throat and says "Shree is baar Sikandar ko pakadne ke liye sirf Roshni ki maut nahin, hamare paas aur ek reason hai."

Shree enquires "Aur woh kya sir??"

Hey guys.. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. This is how I imagined they would meet and get the revenge. How is Shree going to react? Do tell me if you liked it👍 or no👎

Edited by karuna_kini - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Hey... I just came from my hostel for pongal holidays... As soon as i came i opened india forums.. So when i saw the update i was super excited... 

And the ff idea was awesome 

Continue soon... 

By the way i ahve small question... Is there anyway u are going to bring the etf team back.. Bcz i am huge fan of arakshi... 

Thank you.. And stay safe

Originally posted by Dvram

Hey... I just came from my hostel for pongal holidays... As soon as i came i opened india forums.. So when i saw the update i was super excited... 

And the ff idea was awesome 

Continue soon... 

By the way i ahve small question... Is there anyway u are going to bring the etf team back.. Bcz i am huge fan of arakshi... 

Thank you.. And stay safe

You will know by next update and

Thank you for liking the idea. ❣️🙈❤️❤️

Hope this story interests you😘